The Ancient Black Hebrews

Nope. I said only white people practiced violence in a racial context. No they never messed with white people because they lived in the wilds of europe. Since god was Black as well it makes sense Black people would follow him being made in his image and all.

I never asked you what you believed in. It really doesnt matter because we have medical professionals that do believe in skin type scales.

Skin Types and At-Risk Groups - SkinCancer.org

Your right, you never asked me what I believe in , and likewise, no one ever asked you what you believed in as handed down from your grandmother. Funny how useless information gets tossed around on a message board.

there's nothing more objective than God being either Black or white, its highly doubtful that God being a spirit would have a color like human beings. Especially if he existed before the earth was created.
If you want to start a thread on if you believe in skin type charts or not be my quest. Your credentials to decide if skin types are valid on my thread are non existent.

Who told you god was a spirit and why should I believe that person when god says he made man in his image?

Your idea of God's Image is based on the English translation and Western Thinking. Its obvious there is a deeper meaning to the Hebrew original text. I'll fing a link in about 1 minute easily.

Image (Strong's #6754)
The word צלם (tselem) is literally a shadow which is the outline or representation of the original.

And Elohiym, the Great Powerful One, filled the man with a representation of himself .

When we read "And God created man in his own image" our minds form a mental picture of what we look like and then attribute this picture to God himself. In the Hebrews mind it is not the appearance of something that they concentrate on but its function. This passage is not implying a picture of man or God but their function. Through the Hebrew words of this text we see that God had placed within man a shadow or representation of his own function - goal, purpose, thought, etc. It is our responsibility to live our lives as representatives of God, acting in the same manner as he would.

As you can see, your idea about Shape and color is superficial. rather rudimentary thinking.

The Image of God
Obviously you dont realize that when one makes a representation of himself you make it look as much like you as you can. Do you care to comment on the questions I brought out instead of pretending that representation doesnt mean the same thing as saying man was made in gods image?

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun
noun: representation; plural noun: representations

3. a thing, especially a picture or model, that depicts a likeness or reproduction of someone or something.

I mean can you explain why supposedly white people were turned white as punishment instead of being turned Black?

What you dont see is that God transcends Color as we know it. Your just not able to transcend your hangups on skin color. To be made in God's Image - is what seperated us from the animals, Not each other based on skin color.

Man was made in Gods image in that we were made a spiritual being inside with a desire to create even as God creates. Its a deeper meaning, I'm sorry you cant see it
Who said anything about being seperated by skin color? I said god made man in his image. The first man he made was a Black man and the first woman was a Black woman. Thats not only a biblical fact its a scientific fact.

Dont be sorry. You can make up whatever story you like to rationalize why god didnt first make a white man.

Can someone answer any of my questions? Any brave white people that would like to address why god turned supposedly white people white as punishment instead of turning them Black?

Job was describing a condition that was not normal for him. There was a reason his skin turned black. He was sitting in soot and ashes. He suffered with boils. They would drain them by scraping a chard of clay over them to open them up. After they drained they would put ash on the wounds to dry them up. His skin wasn't normally black, and his bones weren't usually suffering from heat of the ash pit. He was lamenting.

Job was describing a condition that was not normal for him. There was a reason his skin turned black. He was sitting in soot and ashes. He suffered with boils. They would drain them by scraping a chard of clay over them to open them up. After they drained they would put ash on the wounds to dry them up. His skin wasn't normally black, and his bones weren't usually suffering from heat of the ash pit. He was lamenting.
Of course his skin wasnt normally Black. It turned Black due to starvation. As I pointed out only people with type 5 and 6 skin can achieve Black skin due to that condition of starvation. Ashes dont make your skin peel and turn Black all over just because you are sitting in them. Try another excuse that actually makes some sense. :laugh:

Job 30:3

3 From want and famine they were solitary, fleeing into the wilderness, in former time desolate and waste,

Job 30:30

"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

Last edited:
I found them! The black Israelites! and they know where the lost tribes are too!:eek:

This may be Asclepias..But I can't be sure:eusa_think:

This is a better rendering of Black Jews descended from the tribe of Judah according to their oral traditions. The LEMBA.

But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population.

20140111_irp001_0.jpg

Doubtful those people are a hate cult like your boy and these nutjobs..I like the Israeli flag though:thup:

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

Jroc is one of those white boys that suffer from the truth. He is afraid to comment on this because he knows it will blow his cover of being a fake Hebrew.

As a Jew, he has only been "White" for a short time. He is still trying to blend in by denying the obvious.

Your right, you never asked me what I believe in , and likewise, no one ever asked you what you believed in as handed down from your grandmother. Funny how useless information gets tossed around on a message board.

there's nothing more objective than God being either Black or white, its highly doubtful that God being a spirit would have a color like human beings. Especially if he existed before the earth was created.
If you want to start a thread on if you believe in skin type charts or not be my quest. Your credentials to decide if skin types are valid on my thread are non existent.

Who told you god was a spirit and why should I believe that person when god says he made man in his image?

Your idea of God's Image is based on the English translation and Western Thinking. Its obvious there is a deeper meaning to the Hebrew original text. I'll fing a link in about 1 minute easily.

Image (Strong's #6754)
The word צלם (tselem) is literally a shadow which is the outline or representation of the original.

And Elohiym, the Great Powerful One, filled the man with a representation of himself .

When we read "And God created man in his own image" our minds form a mental picture of what we look like and then attribute this picture to God himself. In the Hebrews mind it is not the appearance of something that they concentrate on but its function. This passage is not implying a picture of man or God but their function. Through the Hebrew words of this text we see that God had placed within man a shadow or representation of his own function - goal, purpose, thought, etc. It is our responsibility to live our lives as representatives of God, acting in the same manner as he would.

As you can see, your idea about Shape and color is superficial. rather rudimentary thinking.

The Image of God
Obviously you dont realize that when one makes a representation of himself you make it look as much like you as you can. Do you care to comment on the questions I brought out instead of pretending that representation doesnt mean the same thing as saying man was made in gods image?

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

3. a thing, especially a picture or model, that depicts a likeness or reproduction of someone or something.

I mean can you explain why supposedly white people were turned white as punishment instead of being turned Black?

What you dont see is that God transcends Color as we know it. Your just not able to transcend your hangups on skin color. To be made in God's Image - is what seperated us from the animals, Not each other based on skin color.

Man was made in Gods image in that we were made a spiritual being inside with a desire to create even as God creates. Its a deeper meaning, I'm sorry you cant see it
Who said anything about being seperated by skin color? I said god made man in his image. The first man he made was a Black man and the first woman was a Black woman. Thats not only a biblical fact its a scientific fact.

Dont be sorry. You can make up whatever story you like to rationalize why god didnt first make a white man.

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Dont care what color the first man was, I think he was black according to the science I'm aware of, but to think that God is either black or white is ridiculous. Thats where you error. You cant rely on the English translation to understand the "science" of the bible. The words are shallow in meaning compared to the original Hebrew. Your using western thinking when you simplify the definition of Image.

Can someone answer any of my questions? Any brave white people that would like to address why god turned supposedly white people white as punishment instead of turning them Black?

Dont you know that Black is beautiful and it sucks to look like an Albino cave chimp?

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Dont care what color the first man was, I think he was black according to the science I'm aware of, but to think that God is either black or white is ridiculous. Thats where you error. You cant rely on the English translation to understand the "science" of the bible. The words are shallow in meaning compared to the original Hebrew. Your using western thinking when you simplify the definition of Image.
As long as Caucasians continue to project millions
of images of God and Jesus as White, you shouldn't have any objection to a Black man voicing his opposition to that and using scientific fact to do so.

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

of images of God and Jesus as White, you shouldn't have any objection to a Black man voicing his opposition to that and using scientific fact to do so.

If someone starts a thread saying God is white , Ill disagree with them the same. As far as Christ goes, I believe he had dark skin, but my objection would remain the same. A spirit doesnt have a color. The image of God is a spiritual meaning that gives value to human beings regardless of what color they are. Im not going to change my opinion on that

You must be a retarded idiot because Cush being his brother has nothing to do with Canaan and his descendants. You are a retarded ass but you have proven that emphatically a number of times already.
laugh.gif

You have uncovered a serious defect in many White people's thinking when it comes to Blacks of any era. For them, the curse of Canaan is all encompassing and covers ALL Blacks everywhere. The Ethiopians or Cushites were not cursed. Nor was CUSH in the land of Canaan. Your detractor is severely lacking in reading comprehension. He can't see it, even when you have repeatedly pointed out that Cush is not the object of Noah's curse. Ethiopia (Cush) is said to be the place where the Ark of The Covenant rests. And it was also the hub or cross roads of ancient Hebrew, Israeli and Jewish discourse. Why would God disparage the Ethiopians when so many Hebrews and other related tribes were ensconced therein?

Yeah post the Hebrew where it says that...I'll wait
Post WHAT in Hebrew? I made several points.

You made nothing ..You know where the Ark is?..Produce it

Here is my reference to the Ark:

I said : "Ethiopia (Cush) is said to be the place where the Ark of The Covenant rests." do you understand the significance of the phrase "is said to be.?" How did you manage to misconstrue that into my "knowing where the Ark is?" I will comment on who made the reference and why they think the Ark MIGHT be in Ethiopia, though. After reading the a comprehensive on site investigation on the subject of the Ark, by Graham Hancock. I felt his conclusions, based on his discoveries and the circumstances surrounding them, were as close to the truth as one can get. Hancock did not see the Ark but he met and talked with the care taker of the Ark through a high security fence. The Ark is reputed to be located in the Church of St Mary,Axum Ethiopia and is heavily guarded. But only the caretaker, appointed for life, can enter the chapel and tend to the Ark according to Hancock. He is a prisoner in the compound for the rest of his life
and, like those before him, will fall victim to blindness thought to be a side effect of constantly being in the presence of the Ark. I cannot verify this. But you can… Just go there and see for yourself.

LOL...ok:rolleyes:

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

I think both are ignorant. Blond blue-eyed Jesus, is just as ignorant as a black African Jesus. When we know neither to be the case. I have a problem with the racist scum who started this thread, same as I would with a white supremacists racist scum he's no better.

I found them! The black Israelites! and they know where the lost tribes are too!:eek:

This may be Asclepias..But I can't be sure:eusa_think:

This is a better rendering of Black Jews descended from the tribe of Judah according to their oral traditions. The LEMBA.

But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population.

20140111_irp001_0.jpg

Doubtful those people are a hate cult like your boy and these nutjobs..I like the Israeli flag though:thup:

What, no comment on this?:
"But to underline their Hebraic roots, I am pleased to inform you that the leaders of one of their clans has tested positive for the Cohen priestly signature at a frequency higher than that of the general Jewish population."

Google LEMBA and see the true descendants of the Levites and Aaron!

I'm familiar with them, one clan they are also not Jews they don't keep Torah. What's it mean really? Jews where scattered. It stands to reason there would be Jewish (Hebrew) blood throughout the region

I remember as a kid my grandma told me the Hebrews were Black people. Not being particularly religious I didnt think much about it but always believed it. I've been researching this topic for a while now and it seems to be something so easily proven that I am astounded there is a controversy about it. The ancient Hebrews were obviously Black people. The evidence in the Torah/OT is pretty convincing.

Job 30:30 KJV: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
"My skin is black upon me and my bones are burned with heat"

The only people that would suffer from this condition known as starvation induced hyper pigmentation enough to turn Black are dark skinned people such as this type VI person at the end of the Fitzpatrick Skin Type scale

fitzpatrick_skin_type.jpg

Ah, so your saying that violent jewish religion was invented by black people. Now I thought only white people were violent according to you? Now it turns out the evil God of the Jews who commanded the slaughter of untold thousands their neighbors was being followed by black people. I wonder if the peoples they slaughtered were white people? Not that any of this matters to much but seems like an interesting twist coming from you.

I don't believe in skin scales, I really cant imagine someone thinking so hard about someones 'Shade'. I'm sure you could further divide types 1 thru 6 into sub- groups, but then that would be like the DNC
Nope. I said only white people practiced violence in a racial context. No they never messed with white people because they lived in the wilds of europe. Since god was Black as well it makes sense Black people would follow him being made in his image and all.

I never asked you what you believed in. It really doesnt matter because we have medical professionals that do believe in skin type scales.

He doesn't believe in G-d. So how could he believe G-d was black? if he doesn't even believe in G-d's existence:dunno:

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

I'm not relying on the western translation. I know those are full of intentional errors. Hebrew is an Afro-asiatic language based on Black people. If god is saying that I am a god then he is comparing me to him. You white people have no clue about african languages. The meanings are too deep for you.

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

I remember as a kid my grandma told me the Hebrews were Black people. Not being particularly religious I didnt think much about it but always believed it. I've been researching this topic for a while now and it seems to be something so easily proven that I am astounded there is a controversy about it. The ancient Hebrews were obviously Black people. The evidence in the Torah/OT is pretty convincing.

Job 30:30 KJV: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
"My skin is black upon me and my bones are burned with heat"

The only people that would suffer from this condition known as starvation induced hyper pigmentation enough to turn Black are dark skinned people such as this type VI person at the end of the Fitzpatrick Skin Type scale

fitzpatrick_skin_type.jpg

Ah, so your saying that violent jewish religion was invented by black people. Now I thought only white people were violent according to you? Now it turns out the evil God of the Jews who commanded the slaughter of untold thousands their neighbors was being followed by black people. I wonder if the peoples they slaughtered were white people? Not that any of this matters to much but seems like an interesting twist coming from you.

I don't believe in skin scales, I really cant imagine someone thinking so hard about someones 'Shade'. I'm sure you could further divide types 1 thru 6 into sub- groups, but then that would be like the DNC

He doesn't believe in G-d. So how could he believe G-d was black? if he doesn't even believe in G-d's existence:dunno:
Who told you I dont believe in god.
dunno.gif

Dont you know that Black is beautiful and it sucks to look like an Albino cave chimp?
I know that but white people dont believe that. So one wonders why supposedly white people were turned even whiter as punishment instead of turning them Black. Your white philosophy feels that Black is a bad thing.

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Image (Strong's #6754)

The Image of God

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

Pretty soon they will say it doesnt matter after centuries of doing everything in their power to prove that god, Egyptians and Hebrews were white. :laugh:

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

rep·re·sen·ta·tion
ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n/

noun

If someone starts a thread saying God is white , Ill disagree with them the same. As far as Christ goes, I believe he had dark skin, but my objection would remain the same. A spirit doesnt have a color. The image of God is a spiritual meaning that gives value to human beings regardless of what color they are. Im not going to change my opinion on that
Who exactly are you talking about when you say christ? There is no christ. That was a word made up by the Greeks from the word kristos. Greeks were late comers to this so why would you take their perception of things as being correct?

Who exactly are you talking about when you say christ? There is no christ. That was a word made up by the Greeks from the word kristos. Greeks were late comers to this so why would you take their perception of things as being correct?

Ok, if the man some people call Christ, or jesus did not exist to you, then there is nothing to talk about there. You know who I meant.

This is a picture taken off an Egyptian tomb of Seti 1 which shows ethnicities of people at the time. your ideas that all white people were living in caves of europe while jews and egyptians were all black are off base. The truth is no one knows for sure what Jews looked like but Abraham originated in the region of Sumer which was up by Turkey or northern Iraq not Egypt. My thought would be that the Jews looked something like a mix of the people depicted below

upload_2016-7-26_10-38-9.png

Forum List

Back