The American people amaze me no end... devotion to Trump

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
As we all know, Trump is way ahead in the R polls, and last I heard, was ahead of Dementia Sniffer Bad Grandpa Dude (that last stat is far from amazing... I mean, how is THAT hard to beat????)

I am surprised by this. I know leftists aren't going to want to vote for someone indicted so much, but on the other hand... extreme leftists are advocating letting MURDERERS out of prison!

:bang3:

So there's that...

Anyhow, I really thought that the propaganda would have trickled down even to conservatives!

I am so proud of these Americans. I feel kind of like ... hate to say it... but I feel like saying something like what Michelle O said... This is [one of the only] times I've been proud to be an American.

:)

If the elected democrats and republicans were not so corrupt and against the US constitution we wouldn't be so fervent for Trump....
yes. I suspect that many of the Americans who support him and cannot be dissuaded to support someone else... have also been in trouble with govt for no valid reason...

I believe there are a lot of stories out there about such gov persecution happening to people... mostly in blue states

Trump is only the totem...The moonbats are too target fixated to realize it.

Of course, we all know what happens to the fighter pilot who get fixated on the target.
I am not sure I get this...

??

I am not sure I get this...

??
"Target fixation" is a phenomenon whereby the pilot becomes so fixated on the plane that he's chasing and trying to shoot down, that he loses all situational awarness...This often leads to a wingman sneaking up behind him and flaming his ass, or him diving into the ground.

Last edited:
"The American people"? You aren't from around here are you? Why not annoy some discussion group on the other side of the pond?

"Target fixation" is a phenomenon whereby the pilot becomes so fixated on the plane that he's chasing and trying to shoot down, that he looses all situational awarness...This often leads to a wingman sneaking up behind him and flaming his ass, or him diving into the ground.
ok, thanks for explaining.

yeh... the whole time I was reading this, I thought of CNN... (for some reason)

"The American people"? You aren't from around here are you? Why not annoy some discussion group on the other side of the pond?
because I don't know any over there

but in any case, I am an equal opportunity annoyer

If the elected democrats and republicans were not so corrupt and against the US constitution we wouldn't be so fervent for Trump....
Don't blame other people for your bad choices. America may actually survive this flirtation with right wing autocracy because it's led by an idiot that sucks at covering his ass.

Don't blame other people for your bad choices. America may actually survive this flirtation with right wing autocracy because it's led by an idiot that sucks at covering his ass.
you are delusional.

You need to watch the stations that are showing us how the left is destroying our country every day and twice on (their most hated day) Sunday

1690847989629.jpeg

Nixon wasn't that stupid ... he just did stupid shit ... and if you think Trump is stupid, then you ain't paying attention ...

Everyone has these classified documents in their closets ... Trump just brags about it is all ...

Forum List

Back