The American Genocide

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
American blacks and their leftist overlords (modern slave masters) assert this fiction that slaving days in America was a Holocaust and genocide. Of course, in doing so they are completely devaluing Jews and the real holocaust. But that is beside the point of this post.

Today, black crime is at epidemic levels in America. Frankly, it has been really bad since the 1970s, when folks started, for example, crossing the street to avoid contact with some black hoodlum. We used to fear the Italians and Irish in this country. Then they were replaced by blacks as the primary criminal source in America.

This black crime epidemic has been raging for over 50 years now. Thereā€™s many reasons for this (leftist ideology; breakdown of the nuclear family; secularization; etcā€¦). Nobody in power seems to want it to stop. This is, in itself, an indirect social and legal subside to encourage its continuity in poisoning America.

I do not have the statistics to cite to you, but they are there. I am referring to homicide crimes. If you add up the number of homicide deaths from 1970 to now, it will be Holocaust/genocide numbers. But, it was a slow holocaust/Genocide, so it is easier for people to absorb and rationalize. But when looking at the numbers, does it really matter whether you kill a huge number of people over a 5 year period as opposed to a 50 year period? Americans have committed a literal genocide against other Americans over the past 50 years.

Probably the least controversial thing about this is that blacks are the overwhelming perpetrators of this violence. Thus, if you compress the time line, you have whites buying blacks as slaves, putting them to work, setting them free, and then blacks wreaking havoc on civilization through criminal behavior.

I do not blame the blacks for this as much as I do the leftists. After all, black culture is fundamentally tribal. Plus, they are objectively low IQ if they have trouble with the simplest of tasks, like obtaining a state-issued ID.

The leftists promote black violence, which is directed against other blacks most of the time. They donā€™t want them jailed. They donā€™t wanted them sentenced. They oppose incarceration. And so on. I note that it is the leftist cause that pimps legal abortion, which is utilized overwhelmingly by poor and uneducated blacks, the hardest. Why do you this is? šŸ¤”

American blacks and their leftist overlords (modern slave masters) assert this fiction that slaving days in America was a Holocaust and genocide. Of course, in doing so they are completely devaluing Jews and the real holocaust. But that is beside the point of this post.

Today, black crime is at epidemic levels in America. Frankly, it has been really bad since the 1970s, when folks started, for example, crossing the street to avoid contact with some black hoodlum. We used to fear the Italians and Irish in this country. Then they were replaced by blacks as the primary criminal source in America.

This black crime epidemic has been raging for over 50 years now. Thereā€™s many reasons for this (leftist ideology; breakdown of the nuclear family; secularization; etcā€¦). Nobody in power seems to want it to stop. This is, in itself, an indirect social and legal subside to encourage its continuity in poisoning America.

I do not have the statistics to cite to you, but they are there. I am referring to homicide crimes. If you add up the number of homicide deaths from 1970 to now, it will be Holocaust/genocide numbers. But, it was a slow holocaust/Genocide, so it is easier for people to absorb and rationalize. But when looking at the numbers, does it really matter whether you kill a huge number of people over a 5 year period as opposed to a 50 year period? Americans have committed a literal genocide against other Americans over the past 50 years.

Probably the least controversial thing about this is that blacks are the overwhelming perpetrators of this violence. Thus, if you compress the time line, you have whites buying blacks as slaves, putting them to work, setting them free, and then blacks wreaking havoc on civilization through criminal behavior.

I do not blame the blacks for this as much as I do the leftists. After all, black culture is fundamentally tribal. Plus, they are objectively low IQ if they have trouble with the simplest of tasks, like obtaining a state-issued ID.

The leftists promote black violence, which is directed against other blacks most of the time. They donā€™t want them jailed. They donā€™t wanted them sentenced. They oppose incarceration. And so on. I note that it is the leftist cause that pimps legal abortion, which is utilized overwhelmingly by poor and uneducated blacks, the hardest. Why do you this is? šŸ¤”
I want to make it clear, the OP is posting about inner city blacks, not the blacks who moved away from the shithole Democrat run ghettos, but to the suburbs of civilization and living the American dream.

20190825_203003.jpg

It is not just the crazy crime in black communities, in New York City there have been more black abortions than births

About 80% of abortion centers around the US are located in black commuties.

The democrat party is a genocide of the black race.

Forum List

Back