The amazing story of an indentured servant (slave white guy) thrown off the Mayflower and saved.

No thanks. Just show me the quote.

do your own googling ------did your owner eat your fingers?
So you cant provide a quote on a claim you made? I figured.

you don't know how to figure------your owner ate your fingers
You dont figure with your fingers even if I had an owner. :rolleyes:

actually you do-----the part of the brain dealing with
calculation is right smack on the area that involves the movement and sensations of the FINGERS-----it takes
a hefty part of the brain
There was no calculation. Asking you to provide a quote had nothing to do with numbers.

Obviously you do not like to read....that says a lot about you.
I dont like reading lies that white people write. Yes that says a lot about me I agree.

good-----stay away from the library------it is 99% white
Actually its not. Thats just another white lie.

hehheh White lies are known to contain some truth.
Not enough to make them believable. :rolleyes:

I dont like reading lies that white people write. Yes that says a lot about me I agree.

oh gee-----and black lies are just PURE EVIL

read THE REPUBLIC

Are you pure bred Negro or do you have some white and indian blood?

oh gee-----and black lies are just PURE EVIL
No such thing as Black lies. There is only Black truths and erroneous opinions. A lie is told with the purpose of deception which whites love to do via omission or outright changing of the facts.

Are you pure bred Negro or do you have some white and indian blood?
I dont know what a negro is. Where is Negro on a map? I am a African.

Utter rubbish...what overly simplistic and ignorant thoughts you have.

Back in the thirties under Stalinist Rule...many were deceived into believing that Russia was a worker's paradise....by clever propaganda or advertising.

The reality however was that Russia was a vast slave state... many if not most leftwingers to this day still believe in communism as a remedy for the failures they see in Capitalism.

Do you not understand how poor whites in England were deceived by the recruiters sent out to get cheap labor for America....they used the term servitude and these worthless piece of papers called 'contracts' to get people to sign their lives away in order to get passage over here.

Much evidence has already been presented to demonstrate the real truths of what it was like to be an indentured servant...yet you want to ignore all that because you have too much invested in the exclusiveness of black victimhood.

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...they began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.
You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia
Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

Plantation owners and most of the whites of that era considered blacks to be not fully human...this is well documented...and even many today still believe that and with good reason.

Modern Genetics has shown that we are all descended from monkeys but blacks have a closer link to them than all other races.

In America now most blacks have a lot of white blood so the modern Negro in America is quite different from those who got off the boat from Africa. In those days mixed blood negroes were called Mulattoes but that term is no longer around but I think it is a better description of most modern day negroes....they are more than just African-Americans.

Anyhow................
The Hidden History & Truth Of White Slavery In The North America!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-history-white-slavery-us-norman-mccreary
You might be descended from a monkey. You have string hair and you smell like wet dog but Blacks share an ancestor with apes. We arent descended from them. You pretty much made my point though. No where in history has chattel slavery existed until whites came up with it during the 1600's.

Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

'The negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous ; i.e., the lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, they are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, like an ape, as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.'

References:
Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY
Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990

R. Jones
No location given
-- April 24, 2012

You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia
Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

Plantation owners and most of the whites of that era considered blacks to be not fully human...this is well documented...and even many today still believe that and with good reason.

Modern Genetics has shown that we are all descended from monkeys but blacks have a closer link to them than all other races.

In America now most blacks have a lot of white blood so the modern Negro in America is quite different from those who got off the boat from Africa. In those days mixed blood negroes were called Mulattoes but that term is no longer around but I think it is a better description of most modern day negroes....they are more than just African-Americans.

Anyhow................
The Hidden History & Truth Of White Slavery In The North America!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-history-white-slavery-us-norman-mccreary
You might be descended from a monkey. You have string hair and you smell like wet dog but Blacks share an ancestor with apes. We arent descended from them. You pretty much made my point though. No where in history has chattel slavery existed until whites came up with it during the 1600's.

Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

'The negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous ; i.e., the lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, they are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, like an ape, as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.'

References:
Coon, Carleton S. The Origin of Races, 1962, Alfred A. Knopf
Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY
Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990

R. Jones
No location given
-- April 24, 2012
Sounds like your typical white boy voicing his insecurity due to being inbred and having weak genes.. What do you want me to do with that info?

One huge ironic thing regarding Negroes is that many of the more radical ones have adopted Islam being ignorant of course regarding how the Arabs enslaved them....the Arabs were the pioneers in African slavery and enslaved more of them than any other nation.

They usually castrated the male africans when they took them back to Arabia...that is why even though they imported thousands and thousands of Africans there are very few blacks in Arabia....the black women were often used as sex slaves but when they got pregnant their babies were forcibly aborted or slaughtered.

250px-Slaves_Zadib_Yemen_13th_century_BNF_Paris.jpg

http://originalpeople.org/the-arab-muslim-slave-trade-of-africans-the-untold-story/

arabslavemaster.jpg

One huge ironic thing regarding Negroes is that many of the more radical ones have adopted Islam being ignorant of course regarding how the Arabs enslaved them....the Arabs were the pioneers in African slavery and enslaved more of them than any other nation.

They usually castrated the male africans when they took them back to Arabia...that is why even though they imported thousands and thousands of Africans there are very few blacks in Arabia....the black women were often used as sex slaves but when they got pregnant their babies were forcibly aborted or slaughtered.

If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would have already known that the first muezzin to bring Muslims to prayer was a Black African. It wasnt until later that the white blood of the mixed Arabs begin to take on a more caucasian approach to the world. :rolleyes:

If you were half as smart as you thought you were you would have already known that the first muezzin to bring Muslims to prayer was a Black African. It wasnt until later that the white blood of the mixed Arabs begin to take on a more caucasian approach to the world. :rolleyes:

O.K. if that makes you feel better. hehheh

BTW Islam is so advanced that Slavery in Iran was abolished 1929. Being even more advanced Saudia Arabia did not abolish until 1962. Under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970 abolished slavery.

Slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of the Sahel, and is also practiced in territories controlled by Islamist rebel groups, for instance in Libya.

Twenty-first Century African Slaves - In the Land of Islam

Saudi arabs are still selling castrated black slaves today.

Last edited:
[Q

Meanwhile... Blacks can walk through virtually any white neighborhood without a reasonable fear that its inhabitants will do them harm...

Yea right Moon Bat. Maine is really a hotbed of militant White racism, isn't it?
I hope to hell not. I'm just telling you he was concerned enough not to travel to some places, especially not alone.

His name was John Howland.

It is truly an amazing story. Yes, an indentured servant. I mean can you believe it? A white slave? Huh, I did not know they were allowed to be slaves. Go figure.

Aaaanyway, he was thrown overboard by powerful waves during the voyage of the Mayflower to the new world. He was somehow saved and this is what happened.

List of famous descendants.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt
President George H. W. Bush
President George W. Bush
Chevy Chase
Alexander 'Alec' Baldwin
Humphrey Bogart
Christopher Lloyd
Sarah Palin
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Benjamin Spock

You watch PBS?

His name was John Howland.

It is truly an amazing story. Yes, an indentured servant. I mean can you believe it? A white slave? Huh, I did not know they were allowed to be slaves. Go figure.

Aaaanyway, he was thrown overboard by powerful waves during the voyage of the Mayflower to the new world. He was somehow saved and this is what happened.

List of famous descendants.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt
President George H. W. Bush
President George W. Bush
Chevy Chase
Alexander 'Alec' Baldwin
Humphrey Bogart
Christopher Lloyd
Sarah Palin
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Benjamin Spock

You watch PBS?

It was a pretty cool OP, before the racist spin.
There's a joke in genealogical circles that the Mayflower was one crowded boat, considering all the people that claim ancestry from the first travelers. But if John Howland has had two million descendants, maybe it's true. I can't get my lines back that far. I'd as soon not be related to a Puritan looney tune, anyway.

the arabs not only castrated black African slaves----they AMPUTATED. The problem was their preoccupation with
possible "injury" to their own women. Lots of the black slaves died of the procedure

a little known fact amongst the NOI leemings-----arab muslims consider black Africans to be garbage. ----there is an idiot story inserted into the Koran which has "al nabi" complimenting a black slave as a PIOUS MUSLIM (PBUH)---
the name of that unwary victim is Bilal ---muslims use this
idiot story to LURE blacks. IN FACT----even today---arab
muslims are likely to refuse to sit at the same cafeteria table
with a black African and in shariah adherent shit holes---
the descendants of blacks -----are still considered garbage.
Ask a Yemeni or Pakistani who might be candid

O.K. if that makes you feel better. hehheh

BTW Islam is so advanced that Slavery in Iran was abolished 1929. Being even more advanced Saudia Arabia did not abolish until 1962. Under pressure from Britain; Oman in 1970 abolished slavery.

Slavery claiming the sanction of Islam is documented presently in the predominantly Islamic countries of the Sahel, and is also practiced in territories controlled by Islamist rebel groups, for instance in Libya.

Twenty-first Century African Slaves - In the Land of Islam

Saudi arabs are still selling castrated black slaves today.

Not sure why you think youre telling me things I dont already know but it is amusing. Not sure what that has to do with a religion either. :rolleyes:

Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Indentured servants lived and died at the sufference of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.
In some cases they were not slaves for life.

Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Indentured servants lived and died at the sufference of their masters. They were slaves in every sense of the word.
In some cases they were not slaves for life.

More than enough evidence has been presented to demonstrate that....you have some that will not read what is posted or if they do manage to skim some of the posts they cannot arise above their indoctrination to believe something like that could have happened to white folk in America....I think the real big lesson here is how white folk do not believe in taking care of their own...at least a lot of them and the democrats are a prime example of that.

Forum List

Back