The amazing story of an indentured servant (slave white guy) thrown off the Mayflower and saved.

If it was in the spectrum of slavery it would be called slavery not indentured servitude. They make a distinction for a reason despite what some of your professors think.

Utter rubbish...what overly simplistic and ignorant thoughts you have.

Back in the thirties under Stalinist Rule...many were deceived into believing that Russia was a worker's paradise....by clever propaganda or advertising.

The reality however was that Russia was a vast slave state... many if not most leftwingers to this day still believe in communism as a remedy for the failures they see in Capitalism.

Do you not understand how poor whites in England were deceived by the recruiters sent out to get cheap labor for America....they used the term servitude and these worthless piece of papers called 'contracts' to get people to sign their lives away in order to get passage over here.

Much evidence has already been presented to demonstrate the real truths of what it was like to be an indentured servant...yet you want to ignore all that because you have too much invested in the exclusiveness of black victimhood.

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...they began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.
You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia
Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

Plantation owners and most of the whites of that era considered blacks to be not fully human...this is well documented...and even many today still believe that and with good reason.

Modern Genetics has shown that we are all descended from monkeys but blacks have a closer link to them than all other races.

In America now most blacks have a lot of white blood so the modern Negro in America is quite different from those who got off the boat from Africa. In those days mixed blood negroes were called Mulattoes but that term is no longer around but I think it is a better description of most modern day negroes....they are more than just African-Americans.

Anyhow................
The Hidden History & Truth Of White Slavery In The North America!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-history-white-slavery-us-norman-mccreary
You might be descended from a monkey. You have string hair and you smell like wet dog but Blacks share an ancestor with apes. We arent descended from them. You pretty much made my point though. No where in history has chattel slavery existed until whites came up with it during the 1600's.

Something else worthy of discussion here..............Sharecropping......something a lot of folks these days are entirely ignorant of.

Sharecropping

'After the Civil War, former slaves sought jobs, and planters sought laborers. The absence of cash or an independent credit system led to the creation of sharecropping.

Sharecropping is a system where the landlord/planter allows a tenant to use the land in exchange for a share of the crop. This encouraged tenants to work to produce the biggest harvest that they could, and ensured they would remain tied to the land and unlikely to leave for other opportunities. In the South, after the Civil War, many black families rented land from white owners and raised cash crops such as cotton, tobacco, and rice. In many cases, the landlords or nearby merchants would lease equipment to the renters, and offer seed, fertilizer, food, and other items on credit until the harvest season. At that time, the tenant and landlord or merchant would settle up, figuring out who owed whom and how much

High interest rates, unpredictable harvests, and unscrupulous landlords and merchants often kept tenant farm families severely indebted, requiring the debt to be carried over until the next year or the next. Laws favoring landowners made it difficult or even illegal for sharecroppers to sell their crops to others besides their landlord, or prevented sharecroppers from moving if they were indebted to their landlord.

Approximately two-thirds of all sharecroppers were white, and one third were black. Though both groups were at the bottom of the social ladder, sharecroppers began to organize for better working rights, and the integrated Southern Tenant Farmers Union began to gain power in the 1930s. The Great Depression, mechanization, and other factors lead sharecropping to fade away in the 1940s'

Sharecropping | Slavery By Another Name Bento | PBS

If it was in the spectrum of slavery it would be called slavery not indentured servitude. They make a distinction for a reason despite what some of your professors think.

Back in the thirties under Stalinist Rule...many were deceived into believing that Russia was a worker's paradise....by clever propaganda or advertising.

The reality however was that Russia was a vast slave state... many if not most leftwingers to this day still believe in communism as a remedy for the failures they see in Capitalism.

Do you not understand how poor whites in England were deceived by the recruiters sent out to get cheap labor for America....they used the term servitude and these worthless piece of papers called 'contracts' to get people to sign their lives away in order to get passage over here.

Much evidence has already been presented to demonstrate the real truths of what it was like to be an indentured servant...yet you want to ignore all that because you have too much invested in the exclusiveness of black victimhood.

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...they began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.
You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia
Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

Roman slavery was CHATTEL SLAVERY-----so was slavery of the far east. There were variations in the
systems just as there were SOME variations in the slavery
of the Americas-----but your theory that "whites invented
the most extreme slavery in the 1600s" is BEYOND IDIOTIC ----but consistent with the insane social theories of your
strung out mentors of the 60s
Nope. Slaves during the roman times were still considered people. Try again. :rolleyes:

Plato considered non greek slaves to be nothing more
than animated tools----not human. The greeks had both
black and white slaves

Roman slavery was CHATTEL SLAVERY-----so was slavery of the far east. There were variations in the
the most extreme slavery in the 1600s" is BEYOND IDIOTIC ----but consistent with the insane social theories of your
Nope. Slaves during the roman times were still considered people. Try again. :rolleyes:

what does "considered people" mean in your addled mind----the ROMAN OWNER could legally kill them or eat them or feed
them to the dogs. Sex was completely free to the owner----of any flavor or kind or perversion. Are you suggesting
that scarlett did not consider mammy to be a PERSON?

romans had both black and white and greek slaves----they really liked blonds

what does "considered people" mean in your addled mind----the ROMAN OWNER could legally kill them or eat them or feed
them to the dogs. Sex was completely free to the owner----of any flavor or kind or perversion. Are you suggesting
that scarlett did not consider mammy to be a PERSON?

romans had both black and white and greek slaves----they really liked blonds
Humans. Slaves were considered humans..

black and white slaves
Show us where Plato said that slaves were not human.

read THE REPUBLIC
No thanks. Just show me the quote.

do your own googling ------did your owner eat your fingers?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa he is one of those who is a waste of time but it is sometimes humorous to see how ignorant he is.

black and white slaves

read THE REPUBLIC

So you cant provide a quote on a claim you made? I figured.

black and white slaves

read THE REPUBLIC

Obviously you do not like to read....that says a lot about you.
I dont like reading lies that white people write. Yes that says a lot about me I agree.

black and white slaves

read THE REPUBLIC

you don't know how to figure------your owner ate your fingers

read THE REPUBLIC

You dont figure with your fingers even if I had an owner. :rolleyes:

black and white slaves

read THE REPUBLIC

I dont like reading lies that white people write. Yes that says a lot about me I agree.

good-----stay away from the library------it is 99% white

read THE REPUBLIC

Actually its not. Thats just another white lie.

read THE REPUBLIC

You dont figure with your fingers even if I had an owner. :rolleyes:

actually you do-----the part of the brain dealing with
calculation is right smack on the area that involves the movement and sensations of the FINGERS-----it takes
a hefty part of the brain

read THE REPUBLIC

Actually its not. Thats just another white lie.

hehheh White lies are known to contain some truth.

Forum List

Back