The amazing story of an indentured servant (slave white guy) thrown off the Mayflower and saved.

If a Negro didn't pick cotton so that the plantation owner could get money then he was punished.

If I don't pay my taxes so that the Illegals and welfare queens can get their money then I will be punished.

Please explain the difference between the two because I don't see any difference.

the white guy got to keep some of the cotton

Like the Black and Brown guys get to spend the money that I earned?

only a little of it-------and you get to walk on sidewalks

The most dangerous parts of America for White guys like me are the Black and Brown big city Democrat controlled shitholes of America after dark. They kill each other but would prefer a White guy if they can find one.
Meanwhile... Blacks can walk through virtually any white neighborhood without a reasonable fear that its inhabitants will do them harm...
Not true. Most Blacks know that whites are pretty savage. Thats why we have a travel book that tells us what cities are safe from whites.

the white guy got to keep some of the cotton

The most dangerous parts of America for White guys like me are the Black and Brown big city Democrat controlled shitholes of America after dark. They kill each other but would prefer a White guy if they can find one.
Meanwhile... Blacks can walk through virtually any white neighborhood without a reasonable fear that its inhabitants will do them harm...
Not true. Most Blacks know that whites are pretty savage. Thats why we have a travel book that tells us what cities are safe from whites.

oh-----how nice-----what cities are safe from whites.
I live in a city not safe for anyone

oh-----how nice-----what cities are safe from whites.
I live in a city not safe for anyone

A New 'Green Book' for Black Travelers Has Emerged - CityLab

Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Yeah, that is what it was. They worked for NO pay. That, is a slave. That is what THOSE PEOPLE call the first INDENTURED SERVANTS brought here to Jamestown in 1619. That is what they were and black history month always tells me that is when the first slaves arrived to NORTH America.
they worked to pay for the cost of their voyage here, which the person they were indentured to, PAID upfront. It was very very costly to get to America, and most people could not afford it.... so those who really wanted to come here, indentured themselves to a rich person already in America (for a 5 or 7 year period), who would pay their way...

Cool beans.
He was never a "slave," though. Indentured servants had a contract, served their time, and were free.
Yeah, that is what it was. They worked for NO pay. That, is a slave. That is what THOSE PEOPLE call the first INDENTURED SERVANTS brought here to Jamestown in 1619. That is what they were and black history month always tells me that is when the first slaves arrived to NORTH America.
they worked to pay for the cost of their voyage here, which the person they were indentured to, PAID upfront. It was very very costly to get to America, and most people could not afford it.... so those who really wanted to come here, indentured themselves to a rich person already in America (for a 5 or 7 year period), who would pay their way...

thanks-----most people who were born in the US learned
that stuff by the fifth grade. Indentured servitude is
nothing new-----sorta thousands of years old and a lot better
than chattel slavery----HOWEVER horrific abuses are very
possible

Cool beans.

possible
Reading about Maine's history when we first moved here, indentured servants were pissed that their masters fed them Lobster 7 days a week, the word got back to Europe, so future indentured servants wrote in to their contracts that their master could only feed them Lobster, 3 days a week, at maximim!!! :lol: My oh my, how things have changed with views on Lobster. At the time, Lobster was not even trapped... it was so abundant, that when the tide went out, two to three feet high in Lobsters, were just left on the shore! They simply gathered it!

Cool beans.

possible
Reading about Maine's history when we first moved here, indentured servants were pissed that their masters fed them Lobster 7 days a week, the word got back to Europe, so future indentured servants wrote in to their contracts that their master could only feed them Lobster, 3 days a week, at maximim!!! :lol: My oh my, how things have changed with views on Lobster. At the time, Lobster was not even trapped... it was so abundant, that when the tide went out, two to three feet high in Lobsters, were just left on the shore! They simply gathered it!
Cracks me up when people say indentured servitude was like chattel slavery. Imagine the enslaved dictating the terms of the their enslavement contracts.

Cool beans.

possible
Cracks me up when people say indentured servitude was like chattel slavery. Imagine the enslaved dictating the terms of the their enslavement contracts.

you are easily broken. 1) who claimed that chattel
slavery was "LIKE" indentured servitude----lots of
differences
2) who said that the
indentured servant DICTATED the terms----most often
it was a civil or criminal penalty-----and terms were
mediated by law. -----OR it was a standard thing
for getting passage by DESPERATE people

possible

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused
1. The dumbass OP that said whites were slaves here in the US.
2. Care4all where the indentured were able to stipulate in their contracts that they could only be fed lobster 3 times a week.

possible

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused
2. Care4all where the indentured were able to stipulate in their contracts that they could only be fed lobster 3 times a week.

indentured servitude is considered by professors on the
subject of slavery to be within the spectrum of SLAVERY.
Just as some circumstances were reasonable for black slaves--some were HORRIFIC for both. Chattel slavery is OBVIOUSLY ---IN GENERAL has the potential for more
misery Try to cope

possible

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

Just as some circumstances were reasonable for black slaves--some were HORRIFIC for both. Chattel slavery is OBVIOUSLY ---IN GENERAL has the potential for more
misery Try to cope
If it was in the spectrum of slavery it would be called slavery not indentured servitude. They make a distinction for a reason despite what some of your professors think.

possible

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

Some simply can not comprehend that other forms of slavery existed other than what was the norm down South, nor can they comprehend the historical fact that whites were indeed enslaved in colonial America....all that does not fit their political agenda of black victimhood --the myth they are dedicated to preserving because they deem it essential to maintain their claim for government assistance as well as an excuse for all their failures.

Too many white folks have bought into these myths mainly due to being indoctrinated in the public schools...thus they develop the white guilt syndrome and allow the charges of white racism to dominate the politics of today---of which political correctness is the essential component and of course the mainstream media helps perpetuate this fallacious dogma.

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

Some simply can not comprehend that other forms of slavery existed other than what was the norm down South, nor can they comprehend the historical fact that whites were indeed enslaved in colonial America....all that does not fit their political agenda of black victimhood --the myth they are dedicated to preserving because they deem it essential to maintain their claim for government assistance as well as an excuse for all their failures.

Too many white folks have bought into these myths mainly due to being indoctrinated in the public schools...thus they develop the white guilt syndrome and thus charges of white racism dominate the politics of today---of which political correctness is the dominant theme and of course the mainstream media helps perpetuate this fallacious dogma.

there was a huge BACKLASH when the brilliant guy
D'Souza wrote a REAL HISTORY OF SLAVERY----it
bucked the idiot theories of the 60s which attributed
all of world history to WHITES OPPRESSING BLACKS

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

If it was in the spectrum of slavery it would be called slavery not indentured servitude. They make a distinction for a reason despite what some of your professors think.

Utter rubbish...what overly simplistic and ignorant thoughts you have.

Back in the thirties under Stalinist Rule...many were deceived into believing that Russia was a worker's paradise....by clever propaganda or advertising.

The reality however was that Russia was a vast slave state... many if not most leftwingers to this day still believe in communism as a remedy for the failures they see in Capitalism.

Do you not understand how poor whites in England were deceived by the recruiters sent out to get cheap labor for America....they used the term servitude and these worthless piece of papers called 'contracts' to get people to sign their lives away in order to get passage over here.

Many have had experience with a Army recruiter (no doubt some even on this board) and heard all his promises etc. but in boot camp they realized how they had been conned. But they only signed away 2,3 or 4 years of their life.

Whereas the poor whites who fell victim to the indentured servitude system essentially signed away their whole lives....the majority of them died(worked to death)even before their supposed day of freedom....it has been shown on here how many if not most of their masters would contrive to keep them in bondage -- even those who lived long enough to satisfy their supposed period of bondage by making up phony debts etc. the servants would have to work off before they were released.
They were essentially at the complete mercy of their masters...some were lucky enough to get a good master who did adhere to the conditions of the contracts....but they were few and far between...there is reality and there is propaganda...too many want to fall for the propaganda.

Much evidence has already been presented to demonstrate the real truths of what it was like to be an indentured servant...yet you want to ignore all that because you have too much invested in the exclusiveness of black victimhood.

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away due to all the abuse and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...the masters began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.

Last edited:

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

Too many white folks have bought into these myths mainly due to being indoctrinated in the public schools...thus they develop the white guilt syndrome and thus charges of white racism dominate the politics of today---of which political correctness is the dominant theme and of course the mainstream media helps perpetuate this fallacious dogma.

there was a huge BACKLASH when the brilliant guy
D'Souza wrote a REAL HISTORY OF SLAVERY----it
bucked the idiot theories of the 60s which attributed
all of world history to WHITES OPPRESSING BLACKS

Very true.

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

Back in the thirties under Stalinist Rule...many were deceived into believing that Russia was a worker's paradise....by clever propaganda or advertising.

The reality however was that Russia was a vast slave state... many if not most leftwingers to this day still believe in communism as a remedy for the failures they see in Capitalism.

Do you not understand how poor whites in England were deceived by the recruiters sent out to get cheap labor for America....they used the term servitude and these worthless piece of papers called 'contracts' to get people to sign their lives away in order to get passage over here.

Much evidence has already been presented to demonstrate the real truths of what it was like to be an indentured servant...yet you want to ignore all that because you have too much invested in the exclusiveness of black victimhood.

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...they began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.
You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

differences
2) who said that the
you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

These so called white indentured 'servants'(all slaveholders referred to their slaves as servants) had no access to the courts because they had no money to hire a lawyer to begin with but even if they somehow found someone that had money and was willing to help them everything was stacked against them.....the society of that time was controlled by the Aristocrats and they were not about to let go of a system that assured them of cheap labor.....but it was not all smooth sailing for the masters....many of these so called servants ran away and there were some riots and mutinies...thus when servile blacks became available...they began to buy blacks to replace their former white slaves.
You obviously have no clue what youre talking about. There were Black, NA, and white indentured servants and they existed at the same time in history. When it was found that it was more expensive to have indentured servants due to laws governing contracts land owners turned to free slave labor in the form of kidnapped Africans that were strong enough to survive where whites weakly perished and NA's melted into the wilderness never to be found again. The only thing that was in common was that indentured servants were forced to work as well as the enslaved. The similarities stopped there.

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia

you are easily confused

misery Try to cope

nope-----there were indentured servants and chattel slaves of all races all over the world for millennia
Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

misery Try to cope

Show us where in history any enslaved were considered non human like the chattel slavery whites invented in the 1600's. This should be interesting.

Plantation owners and most of the whites of that era considered blacks to be not fully human...this is well documented...and even many today still believe that and with good reason.

Modern Genetics has shown that we are all descended from monkeys but blacks have a closer link to them than all other races.

In America now most blacks have a lot of white blood so the modern Negro in America is quite different from those who got off the boat from Africa. In those days mixed blood negroes were called Mulattoes but that term is no longer around but I think it is a better description of most modern day negroes....they are more than just African-Americans.

Anyhow................
The Hidden History & Truth Of White Slavery In The North America!

“A wise Woman or Man may not know all the facts or have all the knowledge, nor may they understand everything. Yet they recognize the basic premise that truth is truth and is not false regardless of their lack of knowledge, belief or understanding. Therefor they will endeavor to keep and open mind and to learn. He or She must base their conclusions on what they do know, yet be prepared to change them when they become more enlightened.”

The real truth is that white people were the first to be enslaved on North, South, & Central American shores. But first, Lets see where the word slave & slavery came from.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hidden-history-white-slavery-us-norman-mccreary

Last edited:
misery Try to cope

Roman slavery was CHATTEL SLAVERY-----so was slavery of the far east. There were variations in the
systems just as there were SOME variations in the slavery
of the Americas-----but your theory that "whites invented
the most extreme slavery in the 1600s" is BEYOND IDIOTIC ----but consistent with the insane social theories of your
strung out mentors of the 60s

Forum List

Back