The ALL Animals Thread :)

After losing my last Boxer about a year ago (see avatar)the wife and I have been waiting for the pain to end and we'd smile at her pic rather than feel sad.

The time has come!!!

Looking for two little shits to make my life miserable yet at the same time fill a void I cant deny exists.

View attachment 171602

Looking for a male and female brother and sister.
View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

You got a new puppy? How cute! Congrats! :)

Not yet.
It's very difficult to find a litter to our standard and be able to get both first and second pick.
Willing to spend 6k for the two if anyone has any connections.
This has been our favorite choice but we're willing to travel if we can find the right Pups.
Texas Boxer Puppies for Sale | Texas Boxer Breeders

After losing my last Boxer about a year ago (see avatar)the wife and I have been waiting for the pain to end and we'd smile at her pic rather than feel sad.

The time has come!!!

Looking for two little shits to make my life miserable yet at the same time fill a void I cant deny exists.

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

You got a new puppy? How cute! Congrats! :)

Not yet.
It's very difficult to find a litter to our standard and be able to get both first and second pick.
Willing to spend 6k for the two if anyone has any connections.
This has been our favorite choice but we're willing to travel if we can find the right Pups.
Texas Boxer Puppies for Sale | Texas Boxer Breeders

Oh, I thought those were pictures of your puppy. Well, good luck with your search! :)

Saw this little fella on Reddit the other day:

dxVCHju.jpg
Best picture ever. So much cuteness per square inch, you can't question it. Love2 no questions asked.

Last edited:

The time has come!!!

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

Boxers are my son's favorite kind of dog. He always says they have a human like expression about them and that he will get a boxer one of these days. They are very energetic and playful animals, judging from the ones I've been around.

They can be a handful when young but I wouldnt have any other breed.
These are the last two Cozmo and Katy.
Moe,for short,was a rescue and was a real handful. He was abused as a Pup and I didnt think I could fix him.
As it turned out he only needed a little ass whipping and he was the best Dog I've ever had.
upload_2018-1-14_20-40-43.png

Katy (the Fawn) was a girl through and through. She refused to go outside if it had been raining.
But she was a sweetheart.

The next batch will probably be our last since we're in our fifties.

The time has come!!!

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

Boxers are my son's favorite kind of dog. He always says they have a human like expression about them and that he will get a boxer one of these days. They are very energetic and playful animals, judging from the ones I've been around.

Moe,for short,was a rescue and was a real handful. He was abused as a Pup and I didnt think I could fix him.
As it turned out he only needed a little ass whipping and he was the best Dog I've ever had.
View attachment 171609
Katy (the Fawn) was a girl through and through. She refused to go outside if it had been raining.

You can tell she was an oldster in my avi pic verses her pic with her adopted brother.

The time has come!!!

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

View attachment 171609

You can tell she was an oldster in my avi pic verses her pic with her adopted brother.

Well, pets are sneaky and they grow old , like kids they get away from us.

The time has come!!!

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

View attachment 171609

Well, pets are sneaky and they grow old , like kids they get away from us.

That they do.
We've been without Boxers for about a year now.
I go everyday with a feeling that something is missing in my life and the wife concurs.
I'll never forget the day we brought home our first Boxer pup(in the wifes case)and she said she wouldnt love it and it would be my dog.
That lasted right up until Jack Dempsey our first Boxer together ran up to her and flopped in her lap.
It was all over after that....

The time has come!!!

View attachment 171602

View attachment 171603
View attachment 171604

View attachment 171609

Still just as sweet looking though!

I've never had a dog. Actually I did once when I was little, for one day. I went to spend the weekend with my grandparents and when I got home, my parents had given my puppy away! They couldn't tolerate it barking and whining all night apparently.

I've never had a dog. Actually I did once when I was little, for one day. I went to spend the weekend with my grandparents and when I got home, my parents had given my puppy away! They couldn't tolerate it barking and whining all night apparently.

That sucks!!
I'll never forget when our first Boxer died when I was a kid and my parents telling the famous lie....Tomar was old and she retired to the old dog ranch.

That sucks!!
I'll never forget when our first Boxer died when I was a kid and my parents telling the famous lie....Tomar was old and she retired to the old dog ranch.

Lol. That is SO cliche! :lol: My parents were honest with me about it at least. They told me that they gave the dog away because they couldn't get it to stop whining and crying and barking at night. They sure didn't give it long though, but they had their own issues and probably really wanted and needed their sleep! :lol:

Awesome animal photos. Thanks for starting this. I don't have a photo of this but I have a couple giant golden, brown hawks that periodically land in my front yard to eat discarded food I put out. So beautiful and strong.

Forum List

Back