The affirmative case for Christianity

I NEVER SAID THAT, the Bible states son of perdition is an Image of a man and that he would be Deemed perfect not that he'd claim it himself. Until iniquities are found in that fake image. -Ezekiel 28:15
You yourself teach this about the fake image Jesus the church teaches.

Yeah sure, I saw through it at a very early age. So what. I can also see the Jesus that actually existed whose teachings from God were buried under a mountain of blasphemy.

Reflected mirror:
Everything is not about Jesus that megalomaniac fool.
Everything in the OT is not about Jesus that megalomaniac fool. In fact none is except Son of perdition aka Lucifer.
Jesus face is not in every cloud those megalomaniac fools.
Jesus face isn't in your coffee creamer swirl
you megalomaniac fools.
Jesus face isn't in burnt toast you megalomaniac fools.
Jesus isn't in in a window or walk stain you megalomaniac fools.
He is however seen in toilet bowl stains, you guys do claim him to be the great scarab (dung beetle) and on St Pattys day around the world Christians were bowing down and kneeling to this porcelin god crying "oh Jesus please let me get through this" *LOL*

You think this is something to *LOL* about?

Some messiah.

But your claimed washed off historical christ I proved still compiles and confuses stories of the many christs and even if you actually accurately picked just one historic christ and found his true accts you'd still have a failed prophet who not only never delivered but also never fulfilled prophecy which pointcis to recognize the rightful one over your false one. In other words Baracopa was no longer seen as Moshiach so lesser Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas, and the rest surely couldn't be.
Fact is fact, the first messiah is Lucifer.
You took tests with sequence solving questions in the S.A.T. and I.Q. tests....
1 (lucifer)comes before 2(Moshiach).
Lucifer can't come first claiming the next Moshiach is the first before he comes back, that's 1 calling 2 first and him last.
SEQUENCES are not difficult when you are working with 1 & 2.

Still adept as ever in making new friends... How does that jibe with your delusions of throngs of adoring crowds waiting to be served by you at some temple slaughterhouse/kitchen for a bring your own plate back yard barbecue where your dedicated fans who own a plate get to throw scraps to the poor who don't??

You just proved my point busting Ding for always being that same lacking patience bad friend to those he can not discuss or source the Bible with. Case closed!
:)
Got your toothbrush picked out yet?
If I were you I'd get one of those gag size display toothbrushes to reach more grout and ground that way. If you let me pick it out Icm gonna hand you one of those tiny gum brushes so you take longer to clean the temple mount for me.

Not a problem!

Once I finish scrubbing the Temple clean for rededication, everyone will notice that you are the only unclean thing left to remove, like a giant white boulder, stained with blood, or a red heifer standing where it doesn't belong in the middle of a plowed field.

Never claimed to be perfect (see my 88% post), but thanks for exposing the problematic claim of an image of perfection in the created idol god.
Where were you warned? Ezekiel 28:15
The only prophet ever fulfilling son of perdition (lucifer)in Ezekiel 28 was Jesus the created image of a man.
Ezekiel 28:14-15 he's called
the anointed(christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) that would be deemed perfect (sinless) till we saw the iniquities in that created image....
image created by Rome, like people notice in the Fallacious virginal Mary image created by the RCC.

Sin is disobedience to the law. Thats it. To be righteous is to be without sin.

A person can be as imperfect as anyone else and still be righteous, by conforming to what the law demands in any given situation, even when mistakes are made and purification is required.

Do you think its impossible for a person to always do what the law demands and live without sin?

Yes you are repeating what I have said many a times with sources:
A person is still righteous even if he/she occasionally sins: see
I Kings 15:5, Num 32:11-12.
Look at Isaiah 43:25 "It I, I who, for my own sake, wipe your transgressions away and remember your sins no more." Just an aside, notice who's sins are wiped away and how their sins are wiped away.

My 88% Spiritual Light vs 88% spiritual darkness post is important, it's from the scrolls and with the knowledge of the symbol used for both the Evening Star and Morning Star and historical events and figures proves they were given info nobody else could know but that which was from a time to come (olam habah(heaven)=world to come=future)
A person is still righteous even if he/she occasionally sins:

the 1st century belief considered sin as anything evil, the command is to accomplish one or the other in Triumph as a Sabbath the Spirit will then be set free when Judged accordingly - there is no occasional relapse.

Sure, war is a part of the human condition. So what? Wars are not the sole domain of any creed. Christians fought other Christians in WWII to end their aggression. Christians rebuilt Europe and Japan after WWII. Besides murdering 200 million people in the 20th century, what have atheists done? .
You said "Christianity was the source of this civilisation!" An this civilization is full of wars, pretty much non-stop. So ipso facto, Christianity is the source of war.
With that kind of logic it is not surprising that you reject the overwhelming evidence of God's existence. You are just one rung lower than Ha Shev's bat shit craziness.
I don't know what's you're so bent outta shape over. You said Christianity was the source of a civilization, that's constantly at war. What don't you get?
Why do you think I am bent out of shape? Is it because I believe you are just one rung lower than Ha Shev's bat shit craziness? Do you want me to explain the logic?
Our civilization is full of war, and you said Christianity is the source of our civilization. So Christianity is the source of our wars as well.
If that's how you want to see it, then that's how you should see it. I suspect you are in the minority though because by any objective measure Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. Just contrast that with what atheistic nations have done and it should be obvious to even you.

Still adept as ever in making new friends... How does that jibe with your delusions of throngs of adoring crowds waiting to be served by you at some temple slaughterhouse/kitchen for a bring your own plate back yard barbecue where your dedicated fans who own a plate get to throw scraps to the poor who don't??

You just proved my point busting Ding for always being that same lacking patience bad friend to those he can not discuss or source the Bible with. Case closed!
:)
Got your toothbrush picked out yet?
If I were you I'd get one of those gag size display toothbrushes to reach more grout and ground that way. If you let me pick it out Icm gonna hand you one of those tiny gum brushes so you take longer to clean the temple mount for me.

Not a problem!

Once I finish scrubbing the Temple clean for rededication, everyone will notice that you are the only unclean thing left to remove, like a giant white boulder, stained with blood, or a red heifer standing where it doesn't belong in the middle of a plowed field.

Never claimed to be perfect (see my 88% post), but thanks for exposing the problematic claim of an image of perfection in the created idol god.
Where were you warned? Ezekiel 28:15
The only prophet ever fulfilling son of perdition (lucifer)in Ezekiel 28 was Jesus the created image of a man.
Ezekiel 28:14-15 he's called
the anointed(christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew=Nazarene) that would be deemed perfect (sinless) till we saw the iniquities in that created image....
image created by Rome, like people notice in the Fallacious virginal Mary image created by the RCC.

Sin is disobedience to the law. Thats it. To be righteous is to be without sin.

A person can be as imperfect as anyone else and still be righteous, by conforming to what the law demands in any given situation, even when mistakes are made and purification is required.

Do you think its impossible for a person to always do what the law demands and live without sin?

Yes you are repeating what I have said many a times with sources:
A person is still righteous even if he/she occasionally sins: see
I Kings 15:5, Num 32:11-12.
Look at Isaiah 43:25 "It I, I who, for my own sake, wipe your transgressions away and remember your sins no more." Just an aside, notice who's sins are wiped away and how their sins are wiped away.

My 88% Spiritual Light vs 88% spiritual darkness post is important, it's from the scrolls and with the knowledge of the symbol used for both the Evening Star and Morning Star and historical events and figures proves they were given info nobody else could know but that which was from a time to come (olam habah(heaven)=world to come=future)
Sure, honest men can be dishonest. No one is perfect, except Jesus.

You said "Christianity was the source of this civilisation!" An this civilization is full of wars, pretty much non-stop. So ipso facto, Christianity is the source of war.
With that kind of logic it is not surprising that you reject the overwhelming evidence of God's existence. You are just one rung lower than Ha Shev's bat shit craziness.
I don't know what's you're so bent outta shape over. You said Christianity was the source of a civilization, that's constantly at war. What don't you get?
Why do you think I am bent out of shape? Is it because I believe you are just one rung lower than Ha Shev's bat shit craziness? Do you want me to explain the logic?
Our civilization is full of war, and you said Christianity is the source of our civilization. So Christianity is the source of our wars as well.
If that's how you want to see it, then that's how you should see it. I suspect you are in the minority though because by any objective measure Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind. Just contrast that with what atheistic nations have done and it should be obvious to even you.
Crusades, Inquisition, burning of "witches", persecuting gays, pedophile priests, women as second class citizens, anti-intellectualism (flat earth, pretending to have answers to existence, world made in 6 days...). The list would be longer if i had the time...

Crusades, Inquisition, burning of "witches", persecuting gays, pedophile priests, women as second class citizens, anti-intellectualism (flat earth, pretending to have answers to existence, world made in 6 days...). The list would be longer if i had the time...
Yes, that is exactly how you see it to confirm your bias. You over-exaggerate the bad and totally dismiss the good. By any objective measure the good has outweighed the bad so much so that you dismiss the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

Yes, that is exactly how you see it to confirm your bias. You over-exaggerate the bad and totally dismiss the good. By any objective measure the good has outweighed the bad so much so that you dismiss the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.
Give me a list of the top things religion has done for good. If there's something, which there probably is, I'll acknowledge it.

Give me a list of the top things religion has done for good. If there's something, which there probably is, I'll acknowledge it.
You can start with the OP.

Ok then lets start with your OP;
Christian virtues morals and values some in the post and others in your tag line for the post.
Lets see what virtue moral and values you got from a forbidden stick figure on a wall and stories compiled by the known adversaries(satanists).

3/19/17 9:56am Ding quoted:
I suspect my level of depth is over your head. But other than that, thanks for acknowledging that Ha Shev is bat shit crazy.

excuse the vulgarity it's a sample of how people behave when unable to refute or discuss problematic issues;
thus is left intact as written by them unless I note otherwise.

1/15/17 8:19 pm Ding quoted:
"I don't answer your questions because you are fucking insane and subversive. A real piece of shit. You don't have to answer the question, shit for brains. It was fucking rhetorical. We know your people's history. Go ahead and throw some more stones. But just make sure you hide behind your keyboard when you do."

Another DING QUOTE to someone:
"That went right over your head, didn't it. No, it proves the veracity of the Bible, you dumbfuck."
Post by: ding , Dec 3, 2016 in forum: Religion and Ethics

In responding to an radical atheist against a Christian poster,
Hobelim said about his fellow Christian:
Dec 3, 2016 10:45 AM
Hobelim Quotes:
Don't waste your time. The guy spends his days and nights muttering to himself reeking of cheap wine and vomit. He denounces the gospels as roman fabrications and then quotes verses that support his delusions. Its downright nutty.

Another Christian fanatic chimed against this same Christian using this missinformation false testimony, but worse exposing their hatred for Jews in the process and gang like attack mentality:
Dec 3, 2016 at 5:06 PM
yiostheoy quoted:
Thanks hobelim . So guess this guy is a Jewish-boy wacko nutcake then.

So a pattern emerges besides anti semiticsm, not unlike political debates whereby Christianity which is group pride like political parties are, cause
Ad Hominem responses instead of refutations and intellectual discussions.
So being Christian is not being of more virtue higher moral value, but is simply a protectionist affiliation pride gang mentality liken to agressive radical Islam.
That is why the behavior becomes racist uninclusive, defensive, intollerant, violently agressive and down right everything claimed in moral fiber is delusional as affiliation causes the exact opposite.

Who among us is not sinful and can cast the first stone? All of us, Christian or otherwise say and do things we later regret, or should regret. Which does not erase the positive benefits that so many have gotten from any religion. It's true that many atrocities have been done in the name of religion, and is still being done today; but is that the fault of the religion itself or the people who misused or misinterpreted it, maybe to their own ends? Live and let live, believe whatever you want to believe. But we should all allow others to believe whatever they want to believe too.

The OP uses the word "promotes" and then lists a whole bunch of things that weren't started or dependent in Christianity. As Jesus might have said: you ain't got shit, brah.

The OP uses the word "promotes" and then lists a whole bunch of things that weren't started or dependent in Christianity. As Jesus might have said: you ain't got shit, brah.
Sure it starts that way. So what? Try reading past the first sentence. I guess you weren't that serious after all. I'm good either way. Whether you become objective or whether I show your lack of objectivity I win either way.

Sure it starts that way. So what? Try reading past the first sentence. I guess you weren't that serious after all. I'm good either way. Whether you become objective or whether I show your lack of objectivity I win either way.
It's all bullshit. None of the things mentioned is reliant on Christianity. Sure, Christians have put up hospitals, but hospitals don't need Christianity to exist. You said that Christianity is responsible for our civilization. Which isn't even true. Humans were civilized before Jesus came along.

It's all bullshit. None of the things mentioned is reliant on Christianity. Sure, Christians have put up hospitals, but hospitals don't need Christianity to exist. You said that Christianity is responsible for our civilization. Which isn't even true. Humans were civilized before Jesus came along.
I see. So it was just luck and not successful behaviors which led to the success of Western Civilization? Or is it that you don't see anything special about Western Civilization? You ever been to India?

I see. So it was just luck and not successful behaviors which led to the success of Western Civilization? Or is it that you don't see anything special about Western Civilization? You ever been to India?
Money, power and greed built western civilization. But ya, the church was in on some of that.

Money, power and greed built western civilization. But ya, the church was in on some of that.
So those were foreign concepts to the rest of the world? Are you telling me that that those concepts did not exist in the PRC or the USSR? Are you telling me that those concepts did not exist in the far east 500 years ago?

No, what leads to success are successful behaviors. Every great civilization has been built on harmony, peace and virtue. Then they come crashing down because of people like you.

So those were foreign concepts to the rest of the world? Are you telling me that that those concepts did not exist in the PRC or the USSR? Are you telling me that those concepts did not exist in the far east 500 years ago?

No, what leads to success are successful behaviors. Every great civilization has been built on harmony, peace and virtue. Then they come crashing down because of people like you.
Lol, thanks for the laugh. :D

And western civilization wasn't built on harmony. Peace and virtue, lol. What planet was that on?

Lol, thanks for the laugh. :D

And western civilization wasn't built on harmony. Peace and virtue, lol. What planet was that on?
That's only because you see what you want to see. Other people are not so blind to reality as you are.

Protestant work ethic - Wikipedia

The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism - Wikipedia

The atheist sloth ethic, or why Europeans don't believe in work

Atheism and sloth - Conservapedia

Forum List

Back