The Actual Effects Of Racism…

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….if there are any.

1.Far too often the basis of the claim, racist, is a perusal of the place each race has in various categories.

It is the current vogue to assign the blame to ‘racism.’

While that ‘test’ is absurd on its face, the danger is that in pointing out the absurdity, one faces the charge of…..being racist.

2.There is this old joke:

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics were just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations Board of Health Teams.

They revealed that American men between 60 and 80 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This news came as a shock to myself and my golf buddies, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

Silly on the face of it,…..hence, a joke.

These guys are not Japanese, even if they do share this one characteristic of a certain race. So, race is not the factor in this situation.

Yet, when it is income at question, and we find this:

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

List of ethnic groups in the United States by household income - Wikipedia

What is the assumption as to the reason for the disparity?

Is race/racism the reason for the disparity?

Does the difference in income represent the effect of racism???

Next.

….if there are any.

1.Far too often the basis of the claim, racist, is a perusal of the place each race has in various categories.

While that ‘test’ is absurd on its face, the danger is that in pointing out the absurdity, one faces the charge of…..being racist.

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics were just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations Board of Health Teams.

They revealed that American men between 60 and 80 years of age will, on average, have sex two to three times per week, whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This news came as a shock to myself and my golf buddies, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

These guys are not Japanese, even if they do share this one characteristic of a certain race. So, race is not the factor in this situation.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.
No the difference is in the doctorat many Asians hold.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.
The biggest question I have to the Dimwitocraps when it comes to income disparity because of RACE....Wait for it...…

How is it a factor of racial income disparity when Oprah who has billions of dollars, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington and Will Smith all have millions of dollars, yet many blacks cant even come close to that amount? What is the common thread that is keeping those people from achieving success? The Democrat Party who many of the blacks
used to vote for, but now have voted the President Trump and are doing much better today...

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

No. The difference in income represents the real-time, moment by moment update of one's personal effort put into life. Race has nothing to do with it. Nor does place or socio-economic conditions at birth. That's a tough pill for many to swallow in this modern world. Sadly, the names of that pill are apathy and entitlement.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.
In the American of today, it is culture that determines success. Race/racism is a contributor to culture, not the sole contributor, but still a contributor and the contribution varies by culture.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

No. The difference in income represents the real-time, moment by moment update of one's personal effort put into life. Race has nothing to do with it. Nor does place or socio-economic conditions at birth. That's a tough pill for many to swallow in this modern world. Sadly, the names of that pill are apathy and entitlement.

Excellent.

Exactly what my next post covers.....

3.Should a white person just starting out in the job market, with an income of $35,000 conclude they were black?

Why not…..that’s what their income indicates….doesn’t it?

No?

Then….why conclude the having the lowest household income is due to racism?

If members of the race with the lowest median household income can show that that they have followed the three rules of income mediation, and still cannot raise that economic level, then we should explore factors beyond their control….and racism would be one of the factors to be considered.

These are the rules:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
And presidential candidate Rick Santorum has been quoting their findings on the campaign trail.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

But….we should not include or consider the situation of any who have not fulfilled those three requirements.

They are responsible for their own problem.

Last edited:
….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.
In the American of today, it is culture that determines success. Race/racism is a contributor to culture, not the sole contributor, but still a contributor and the contribution varies by culture.

McWhorter covers that exactly.

He was one of those black folks who did well.....and was harassed for "acting white."

51C%2B020lPOL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

Joseph C. Phillips, “He Talk Like a White Boy”

"In eighth grade English class, 1974, after I gave what must have been a brilliant and insightful observation, a black girl across the room raised her hand, and announced to the class, “He talk like a white boy!”

What did LaQueesha mean? That I spoke clearly? Intelligently? That some timbre was missing from my voice? That moment was the beginning of my life.

It was suddenly clear that my definition of my black self was unimportant: my membership credentials to the brotherhood were confiscated and ripped to shreds. The way I spoke, the sound of my voice, my diction, clearly meant that I was trying to be something I wasn’t. I was an outsider."

Now....who is responsible for black folks demanding that they be separate from the culture of success?

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter

Last edited:
….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

He was one of those black folks who did well.....and was harassed for "acting white."

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

"In eighth grade English class, 1974, after I gave what must have been a brilliant and insightful observation, a black girl across the room raised her hand, and announced to the class, “He talk like a white boy!”

What did LaQueesha mean? That is spoke clearly? Intelligently? That some timbre was missing from my voice? That moment was the beginning of my life.

It was suddenly clear that my definition of my black self was unimportant: my membership credentials to the brotherhood were confiscated and ripped to shreds. The way I spoke, the sound of my voice, my diction, clearly meant that I was trying to be something I wasn’t. I was an outsider."

Now....who is responsible for black folks demanding that they be separate from the culture of success?

"It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived."
Coulter
We shouldn't forget the unique experience of Blacks brought here as slaves. They were purposely sold so they couldn't speak the same language or share the same culture as other slaves. They ended up inventing their own culture, one where success only meant survival. This is the culture that has been handed down in to Blacks in America. It is only recently that Blacks who got an education got to use that education so it is hardly surprising that getting a good education is not a strong motivator in that culture. Things are certainly changing but change is a slow process when you talk about culture.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

What did LaQueesha mean? That is spoke clearly? Intelligently? That some timbre was missing from my voice? That moment was the beginning of my life.

Coulter
We shouldn't forget the unique experience of Blacks brought here as slaves. They were purposely sold so they couldn't speak the same language or share the same culture as other slaves. They ended up inventing their own culture, one where success only meant survival. This is the culture that has been handed down in to Blacks in America. It is only recently that Blacks who got an education got to use that education so it is hardly surprising that getting a good education is not a strong motivator in that culture. Things are certainly changing but change is a slow process when you talk about culture.
Just as a side note, who were enslaving the blacks over in Africa? Other blacks, who brought them to the colonies before it became the United States? Muslim traders from the Ivory Coast. Who bought the slaves over here in the colonies? The British. But the worst part of it all. Who sued the British government to take the indentured servants and make them permanently slaves? A black man. It took 200 years and lots of White Republicans to set the black man free, yet even then the Democrats fought tooth and nail to keep blacks on the plantation.

150929_HIST_SlaveryMyths_1stslave.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

Coulter

Gee.....you talk like a Democrat.

"It is only recently that Blacks who got an education got to use that education ..."

That's false.

The Liberals/Democrats retarded the advance of black Americans....and still do.

1. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm
    1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.

The Democrat Party demands that blacks stay on the plantation.

51pdH1b0w6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

That's three books for you to read if you ever get around to reading.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

Coulter

"It is only recently that Blacks who got an education got to use that education ..."

That's false.

1. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm
    1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.

But those damn Democrats who formed the KKK, to not only terrorize successful blacks, but Republicans that supported the black successfulness.

That's false.

I'm not going down your rabbit hole of rewriting history but you claim my statement is false and then appear to say it is true. Sorry, you don't get to have it both ways.

4. “In his book "The Philadelphia Negro" (1899), W.E.B. Du Bois posed the question as to what would happen if white people lost their prejudices overnight. He said that it would make little difference to most blacks. He said: "Some few would be promoted, some few would get new places -- the mass would remain as they are" until the younger generation began to "try harder" and the race "lost the omnipresent excuse for failure: prejudice."

…if historical injustices and persecution were useful explanations of group disadvantage, Jews would be some of the poorest and least-educated people in the world today. Few groups have been victimized down through history as have the Jews. Despite being historical targets of hostility and lethal violence, no one can argue that as a result Jews are the most disadvantaged people.” Discrimination and Disparities

The Democrat Party has, of course, a need to claim racism, since, without convincing black Americans of the necessity of voting Democrat, the party would never win another election.

They have held blacks back in every way possible.

stg050819dAPC20190507044527.jpg

That's false.

I'm not going down your rabbit hole of rewriting history but you claim my statement is false and then appear to say it is true. Sorry, you don't get to have it both ways.

You're a dunce.

I document, link and source everything I post.
I give a true picture of history....not what they fed you in government school.

I admit it must have been painful for you, my noting that you don't read.
Good.

When karma finally hits you in the face, I will be there, just in case it needs some help.

….if there are any.

Median Household Income:

Asian $80,720

White $61,349

Hispanic $46,882

Black $38,555

Next.

And here, too.
51eupLX5apL.jpg

Coulter

That's false.

But those damn Democrats who formed the KKK, to not only terrorize successful blacks, but Republicans that supported the black successfulness.

Today they call the military wing of the Democrat Party ANTIFA.

That's false.

You're a dunce.

Good.

When karma finally hits you in the face, I will be there, just in case it needs some help.
And you're a bot, you key on a word, e.g., 'history' and provide a canned reply. There is no one better at a good cut & paste than you, it's only when you actually have to respond with your own thoughts you have to revert to insults. They do allow you to divert attention when you have no counter to an argument, such as "you claim my statement is false and then appear to say it is true".

That's false.

You're a dunce.

Good.

And you're a bot, you key on a word, e.g., 'history' and provide a canned reply. There is no one better at a good cut & paste than you, it's only when you actually have to respond with your own thoughts you have to revert to insults. They do allow you to divert attention when you have no counter to an argument, such as "you claim my statement is false and then appear to say it is true".

Wow....pointing out how dumb you are really hit a nerve.

"...provide a canned reply."

It's called scholarly documentation.

"....it's only when you actually have to respond with your own thoughts ...."

Everything I post is my own thoughts, you dunce.

Let's be honest. You don't have the insight, intelligence, or education to either understand or respond to the OP. All you can do is swing wildly.
As you have.

Dr. Thomas Sowell has just published a revised and enlarged edition of "Discrimination and Disparities." It lays waste to myth after myth about the causes of human differences not only in the United States but around the globe.

5. “Sowell challenges the seemingly invincible fallacy "that group outcomes in human endeavors would tend to be equal, or at least comparable or random, if there were no biased interventions, on the one hand, nor genetic deficiencies, on the other." But disparate impact statistics carries the day among academicians, lawyers and courts as evidence of discrimination.

Different social classes raise their children differently.
Studies have shown that children whose parents are professional heard more words per hour than children whose families are on welfare.

Studies show that professional parents used "more words and more different words ... more multiclause sentences, more past and future verb tenses. ... The ratio of affirmative words to negative words was six to one with parents who had professional occupation."

By contrast, families on welfare used discouraging words more than two to one: words such as "Don't," "Stop," "Quit," and "Shut up." Sowell sarcastically asks are we to believe that children raised in such different ways, many years before they reach an employer , a college admissions office or crime scene are the same in capabilities, orientation and limitations?”
Discrimination and Disparities II

Even more to the point:
Books.jpg

Overall, white homes had 2.5 times as many books as black homes. But the most surprising finding is that the top quintile of black homes reported having fewer books (69) than the bottom quintile of white homes (71).

Report: Negligent Parenting Hurts Black Students' Performance

That's false.

You're a dunce.

Good.

And provide a canned reply.
And there you have it folks. "Truth" to a liberal is a canned reply. It use to amaze me how stupid a liberal was, but after seeing what the public education system producing day in and day out, I realize why they do it.

That's false.

You're a dunce.

Good.

Wow....pointing out how dumb you are really hit a nerve.

"...provide a canned reply."

It's called scholarly documentation.

"....it's only when you actually have to respond with your own thoughts ...."

Everything I post is my own thoughts, you dunce.

Let's be honest. You don't have the insight, intelligence, or education to either understand or respond to the OP. All you can do is swing wildly.
As you have.
Just what any good bot would reply. I note you still have no counter to an argument, such as "you claim my statement is false and then appear to say it is true". You're in need of some reprogramming I fear.

Forum List

Back