The ACLU gets stuffed, as well they should

RGS, you are saying things you can't document. Inner city parks have been bad for sixty years, and the LGBT have nothing to do with it. You are simply whining about growing old and not fitting in anymore.
Actually I read several articles on the problem one was from a city I used to live in Spokane Washington. The left overs were worse then the drug paraphernalia left by druggies.
Post the article.
Ahh yes post an article from a couple years ago because you call me a liar, fuck you. You know as well as I do it happens.

RGS, you are saying things you can't document. Inner city parks have been bad for sixty years, and the LGBT have nothing to do with it. You are simply whining about growing old and not fitting in anymore.
Actually I read several articles on the problem one was from a city I used to live in Spokane Washington. The left overs were worse then the drug paraphernalia left by druggies.
Post the article.
Ahh yes post an article from a couple years ago because you call me a liar, fuck you. You know as well as I do it happens.
I know there are problems in parks from far right wing pedos, yes.

You have an opinion, fine, old man. But that's all it is. You don't like that America has changed from our youth. Bitch about it, but be man enough to admit that is all that you are doing.

Forum List

Back