The ACLU gets stuffed, as well they should

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The ACLU should have known this wasn't going to fly. What a bunch of dopes. The baby murderers can go to Murder Inc. aka Planned Parenthood and leave the Church out of it

Court dismisses attempt to force Catholic hospitals to provide abortions

Calling the challenge “dubious,” a federal court Monday threw out a lawsuit from the American Civil Liberties Union that sought to force a Catholic hospital system to provide abortions against the church’s teachings.

The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division, said the ACLU did not have standing to sue Trinity Health Corporation, which operates 86 facilities in 21 states.

Kevin Theriot, senior counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, which intervened in the case on Trinity’s side, said the government cannot coerce medical personnel to violate their religion by providing abortions

Federal court dismisses attempt to force Catholic hospitals to provide abortions

This a solid, balance decision, despite all the whining by the bedwetting OP, that permits nuanced religious ethics in the health care industry.

The ACLU should have known this wasn't going to fly. What a bunch of dopes. The baby murderers can go to Murder Inc. aka Planned Parenthood and leave the Church out of it

Calling the challenge “dubious,” a federal court Monday threw out a lawsuit from the American Civil Liberties Union that sought to force a Catholic hospital system to provide abortions against the church’s teachings.

The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division, said the ACLU did not have standing to sue Trinity Health Corporation, which operates 86 facilities in 21 states.

Kevin Theriot, senior counsel for the Alliance Defending Freedom, which intervened in the case on Trinity’s side, said the government cannot coerce medical personnel to violate their religion by providing abortions

Federal court dismisses attempt to force Catholic hospitals to provide abortions

"the American Civil Liberties Union that sought to force a Catholic hospital system to provide abortions against the church’s teachings."

It's all about forcing people and organisations to do things with the ACLU and their ilk. They have no respect at all for differing beliefs and/or opinions.

What it all is is Militant Leftist Fascism in full action.

"gets stuffed"

you choose interesting words
:eusa_whistle:

Wouldn't religious group run hospitals have w/e that exception is for "church" and non-profits? (Or are they not non-profits down there? Our big hospital's are mostly Catholic [if I recall anyway] and they're all non-profit. We have the native hospitals, but you can't go there unless your native of course. The VA hospital which you have to be a Vet of course. So we get the church run hospital or a kinda dinky smaller hospital... Alaska Regional I think it's called, idk what their story is backing wise though. I don't think we have a PP joint up here, not sure, but I don't think we do. I'm honestly not even sure it's possible to get an abortion in Anchorage lol I think I remember one time there was some anti-abortion protest at an office "Alaska Woman's Health" on Lake Otis, but it was a stupid thing cause the place didn't even do abortions and most of the city just snorted at their stupidity standing out there at 50 below protesting something that wasn't happening - rumor is they were foreigners from the lower 48 lol)

I remember when the ACLU was concerned about government over-reach against people, not person on person over-reach.

Of course sassy is a bed wetter. Both of you are fully for having the state enforce what you want. The difference between you two and the ACLU is that the latter does not care what you believe or do in private.

Of course sassy is a bed wetter. Both of you are fully for having the state enforce what you want. The difference between you two and the ACLU is that the latter does not care what you believe or do in private.

The only bedwetters here are the ACLU, it's they who went whining to a Judge to attempt to force Catholic hospitals to participate in more killing of the unborn.

"the ACLU is that the latter does not care what you believe or do in private."

I see you've taken up comedy now Jake.

I don't care what people do in private, just as along as they KEEP it private and not publicly flaunt stuff that should be kept private.

This a solid, balance decision, despite all the whining by the bedwetting OP, that permits nuanced religious ethics in the health care industry.

I wouldn't refer to Sassy as a bedwetter.

The faux republican is under some delusion he matters to me.

Jake's having one of his Leftist days....tomorrow he'll have one of his Conservative days.

He's a toad and fools only himself with his nonsense

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

Sassy is deranged and you have a foreboding belief system, Lucy. Which is fine, if you guys don't bring it into public.

Jake's having one of his Leftist days....tomorrow he'll have one of his Conservative days.

Well I do my best to keep up with Jake's confusing political philosophy.

You'll need a GPS, one day he's on the right, the next day on the left and the next way out in left field...some days he never makes into the stadium

Lucy, you are a bed wetter with Sassy. I approved of the judge's decision. Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public. Who gives a bed wetting if you don't like it.

"Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public."

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?

Sassy is deranged and you have a foreboding belief system, Lucy. Which is fine, if you guys don't bring it into public.

So basically "you have a right to an opinion, as long as you don't say it in front of me, or use it to propose or promote laws or even movements to get that opinion accepted"

Basically into the Closet, but for opinions rather than sexuality.

How fascist of you.

You'll need a GPS, one day he's on the right, the next day on the left and the next way out in left field...some days he never makes into the stadium

Jake and his politics:

confused.jpg

lost-confused-unsure-unclear-perplexed-disoriented-bewildered-signs.jpg

That's what evil does, forces itself into others lives, same with homosexuality.

"Anyone has right to be hetero or homo in public."

So a blow-job in the middle of a grocery store would be considered appropriate to you?

I rated this post informative. It informed me that this person thinks that you have to perform oral sex in public in order to be straight or gay

Forum List

Back