The 21st century Liberal...time to be honest...who are you?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We spend lots of time and effort here debating and discussing politics for entertainment value only...right?
We don't honestly believe we can change another's views, opinions and or overall ideologies...right?
Have you ever tried to convince a drug addict that he or she is an addict? Ever tried to teach a 10 year old to pass the Bar Exam?
My point is when you're trying to reason with today's Liberal there's a damn good chance you're engaged with the unreasonable...it just can't be done.
Think about it; the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Who believes we could sway these "Democrats" to see things through Republican / Conservative eyes? It just doesn't make sense.

Kids start being subjected to leftist brainwashing in public schools. Then it just gets more and more intense, with college and University absolutely ruining kids' minds.

I don't come from the perspective that they need to see it through a conservative lens. Take, for instance, you or I... do we concede on a facet of discussion ever? We do, because being reasonable is in our nature. Chipping away, point by point, is the best way to erode the facade that they have erected for themselves.

Kids start being subjected to leftist brainwashing in public schools. Then it just gets more and more intense, with college and University absolutely ruining kids' minds.
You Get What You Pay For--Diploma Dumbos

And yet you think that those with college degrees deserve their jobs. If a student isn't paid in college, he isn't worth anything. He steals his job from someone more talented who has too much self-respect to put himself through that class-biased indentured servitude. Leftist and Rightists are from the same united class, which must be overthrown.

True.
It's so much easier and "cool" to think like a Liberal. The ideology coincides with child, teen and young adult mentality...anything goes, live and let live, its always someone else's fault, government controls all...blah, blah, blah bullshit.
Add in MTV, the Kardashian's and other celebrities doing the youth programming and we get what we got. Thankfully wisdom and iQ eventually prevail as real world shit such as economics and sustainability come in to play at some point and have to be considered.

the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Anyone thinking like you do is bound to fail in any actual attempt at communication, because you are talking to an imaginary group.

You Get What You Pay For--Diploma Dumbos

And yet you think that those with college degrees deserve their jobs. If a student isn't paid in college, he isn't worth anything. He steals his job from someone more talented who has too much self-respect to put himself through that class-biased indentured servitude. Leftist and Rightists are from the same united class, which must be overthrown.
Ha ha a ha!! WHAT?!?

the odds are pretty good that you're debating with an illegal, a relatively recent anchor baby, a person supported by taxpayers / government, a criminal, a gay or transgender or just total fucking whack-job.
Anyone thinking like you do is bound to fail in any actual attempt at communication, because you are talking to an imaginary group.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Enlighten me please...who and what are today's Liberals?
Are they proud, real American Patriots? Are they hard working positive contributors? Are they exhausting all effort in parenting their children? Do they spend everyday trying to be and do better?
Haha, maybe I have it all wrong. I thought today's Liberal exhausts all effort attempting to erode anything and everything that ever made America American.
Your thoughts?

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Are they proud, real American Patriots? Are they hard working positive contributors? Are they exhausting all effort in parenting their children? Do they spend everyday trying to be and do better?
Haha, maybe I have it all wrong. I thought today's Liberal exhausts all effort attempting to erode anything and everything that ever made America American.
Your thoughts?

People confuse liberals with progressives/regressives, I suspect most of yesteryear's true liberals identify as more Libertarian today

I don't come from the perspective that they need to see it through a conservative lens. Take, for instance, you or I... do we concede on a facet of discussion ever? We do, because being reasonable is in our nature. Chipping away, point by point, is the best way to erode the facade that they have erected for themselves.

That's a noble sentiment and one would certainly like to believe that all humans have the ability to apply logic and reason...The question is why don't we see it more often and what percentage of whack-jobs have literally turned off that instinctive function when it comes to processing politics, economics and the like?

Enlighten me please...who and what are today's Liberals? Are they proud, real American Patriots? Are they hard working positive contributors? Are they exhausting all effort in parenting their children? Do they spend everyday trying to be and do better? Haha, maybe I have it all wrong. I thought today's Liberal exhausts all effort attempting to erode anything and everything that ever made America American.
You're right; you're wrong. You've created a strawman that doesn't resemble real people.

Last edited:
I hate to get overly philosophical here but there may be an intrinsic fabric of our souls that is disparately congruent (by political ideology) to that which is truthful, noble and righteous.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?
They're like everyone else. Most work, most raise families as best they can and sure they try to do better. What makes you think they don't? I think you're just being silly.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?
They're like everyone else. Most work, most raise families as best they can and sure they try to do better. What makes you think they don't? I think you're just being silly.

Ms. pie in the sky, the overt illegal act of coming here adversely effects us, the US citizen, in a multitude of ways. Please don't have a rejoinder telling us how they do the undesirable jobs, lower the cost of this or that, that is all superficial!!! Them coming here illegally, them being here illegally fundamentally strikes at the core of our value system and the US citizens best interest.

Haha...yeah, yeah.
Your thoughts?

People confuse liberals with progressives/regressives, I suspect most of yesteryear's true liberals identify as more Libertarian today

Are there any true Libertarians who post here? I don't think I've seen one.

Have you ever done any research on the brainwashing attempts of the Chinese and Koreans on American POW's during the Korean War? The Americans that had the most American education were the most resistant to brainwashing. Might try a little of that American education yourself.

True.
It's so much easier and "cool" to think like a Liberal. The ideology coincides with child, teen and young adult mentality...anything goes, live and let live, its always someone else's fault, government controls all...blah, blah, blah bullshit.
Add in MTV, the Kardashian's and other celebrities doing the youth programming and we get what we got. Thankfully wisdom and iQ eventually prevail as real world shit such as economics and sustainability come in to play at some point and have to be considered.

In anti-intellectual email, Wellesley profs call engaging with controversial arguments an imposition on students
While paying lip service to free speech, the email is remarkable in its contempt for free and open dialogue on campus. Asserting that controversial speakers “impose on the liberty of students, staff, and faculty at Wellesley,” the committee members lament the fact that such speakers negatively impact students by forcing them to “invest time and energy in rebutting the speakers’ arguments.” In anti-intellectual email, Wellesley profs call engaging with controversial arguments an imposition on students - FIRE
Going Global with the denier tag.....if you disagree with anything......you will be a denier.....and we know what they want to do to them

God forbid you have to be able to defend your nonsense,,,,,,,better to label anyone who disagrees and shout them down and if need be resort to violence

True.

WOW!
Now that's powerful media. Sheds light and brings many things in to focus.

Forum List

Back