The 2009-2010 NBA Champion Celtics Thread

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
I'm sure there is one in existence, however I don't see it. I also figure since it's tip off, best time to restart one back up.

Meet this year's NBA champs:

$celtics.gif

they suck! :)

Jk, I don't really care about the NBA, the real baskeball season starts November 2nd in the Kennel. :)

First win in Cleveland since 2004. This is a good omen. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8arvEzHsA8]YouTube - Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop[/ame]

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy.

Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy.

Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

This game counted, babe.

Edit to add: Reading comprehension is my friend ... I thought you said preseason instead of predictions.

Your predictions are as meaningless as a thread by froggy. Man up boys and learn who is going to take you all to town this season, Larry Legend's

pacerspride.jpg

Gee Echo, I didn't know you were trying your hand at comedy. :D

Besides, this game counted, Celtics are now 1-0. ;)

This game counted, babe.

Edit to add: Reading comprehension is my friend ... I thought you said preseason instead of predictions.

It did say preseason. She fixed it before you quoted.

Dammit. I retract my edit then.

Yes, my bad. I was thinking it was still preseason and you all were getting your woodys over nothing, but now that you're 1-0, I can see where all the excitement is coming from.

42 minutes is too much time time on the court for Sugar Ray. Doc better not burn him out like he did last season.

Agreed. Though I figure he could take a rest against some of the scrub teams. Winning against a team like Cleveland definitely tells people that the idea of a Dynasty isn't quite dead yet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back