The 2009-2010 NBA Champion Celtics Thread

pacerspride.jpg

Are you kidding me?

A shitty ass team named after a shitty ass car made by a shitty ass, now defunct automaker? :lol:

OK, let's see who the first know-it-all is to chime in and inform me that it's actually a reference to the pace car in the Indy 500?

But hey, at least you still have the Colts. :cool:

Are you kidding me?

A shitty ass team named after a shitty ass car made by a shitty ass, now defunct automaker? :lol:

OK, let's see who the first know-it-all is to chime in and inform me that it's actually a reference to the pace car in the Indy 500?

But hey, at least you still have the Colts. :cool:

Yes, I do have the unbeaten Colts, you're right!

Want to get in on our bet for Nov. 15th?

Is this a joke? Or some kind of weird, obscure fact?

Because the Pacer was made by the automaker AMC, and I was never aware it had anything to do with the Indy pace car.

Is this a joke? Or some kind of weird, obscure fact?

Because the Pacer was made by the automaker AMC, and I was never aware it had anything to do with the Indy pace car.

The original rank on the team was about the AMC piece of shit car.

But my understanding is that the team name, The Pacers, actually comes from the Indy 500 and not the crappy car.

Basketball is high drama, yo! I was at game 5 of the Celtics-Bull series last year and I lost my voice for almost two days after.

Basketball is high drama, yo! I was at game 5 of the Celtics-Bull series last year and I lost my voice for almost two days after.

I remember you saying you had tix to that. You were gung ho for several days as I recall.

Too bad about your Sox BTW. I wanted the Twins to beat the Yanks, then the Red Sox, then the Angels. 3 more reasons to hate pinstripes, as if I didn't have enough already.

I remember you saying you had tix to that. You were gung ho for several days as I recall.

Too bad about your Sox BTW. I wanted the Twins to beat the Yanks, then the Red Sox, then the Angels. 3 more reasons to hate pinstripes, as if I didn't have enough already.

Thanks, Bob. We both ended up disappointed this season. The beautiful part is that there's always next season.

Go Phillies!

There's a massacre going on less than a mile from where I am right now.

At this point they're going to charge the Celtics with manslaughter.

Celtics win, 92 to 59.

They were good all around, had command the entire time, and the C's go 2-0. Great game. :cool:

Hey A15,

I think maybe you should change the title of this thread to the 2009 NBA Champion Celtics thread. :lol:

Hey A15,

I think maybe you should change the title of this thread to the 2009 NBA Champion Celtics thread. :lol:

lol, right?

I mean, I know it's only 2 games into the season but this team looks unstoppable.

Doc is still playing Ray Ray too much ....

lol, right?

I mean, I know it's only 2 games into the season but this team looks unstoppable.

You'd have no complaints from me if you did change the title thread. :lol:

As for Ray Ray, he was rusty at first but good after that. Saw some good things from Rasheed.

lol, right?

As for Ray Ray, he was rusty at first but good after that. Saw some good things from Rasheed.

If he does then I'll change it back! :lol:

Or I'll start a whining thread about how unfair Art15 the mod is! :beer:

lol, right?

If he does then I'll change it back! :lol:

Or I'll start a whining thread about how unfair Art15 the mod is! :beer:

I call.

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back