The 2009-2010 NBA Champion Celtics Thread

Besides Echo, I started the thread. So if you changed it back, you'll be showing your evil mod abusing powers. :eek: :(

...:lol:

lol, right?

I mean, I know it's only 2 games into the season but this team looks unstoppable.

Doc is still playing Ray Ray too much ....

You'd have no complaints from me if you did change the title thread. :lol:

As for Ray Ray, he was rusty at first but good after that. Saw some good things from Rasheed.

He caught fire from behind the arc for a little while tonight. Sheed is still technical free.

Don't bother them with those silly details Mad, they are just high off the Celts actually winning 2 whole games in a row, in a 167 game season! :cuckoo:

167 game season? You sure you don't mean 82? :lol:
Echo Zulu said:
I was guessing, then looked it up and put 82 dufus. Damn you're fast!

Do'h!

Last edited:
167 game season? You sure you don't mean 82? :lol:

I was guessing, then looked it up and put 82 dufus. Damn you're fast!

Echo edited the second half of my post. I feel dirty and violated now. :eek: :(

:lol:

There's a huge difference between basketball season and PLAYOFF basketball season.

IMO.

There's a huge difference between basketball season and PLAYOFF basketball season. IMO.
True. I almost never watch a regular season game but I keep track of the playoffs every year. Same with college basketball.

There's a huge difference between basketball season and PLAYOFF basketball season. IMO.
True. I almost never watch a regular season game but I keep track of the playoffs every year. Same with college basketball.

I freely admit that my interest in regular season NBA is a direct function of how good the Celtics are. But yes, I still usually tend to watch quite a bit of the playoffs. But college basketball to me demonstrates exactly why there is no playoff tournament in college football. I barely watch a single game or give a crap about a single score until it's march madness. But college football is different. A game in september can every bit the intesity and excitement of a championship game in January. They lose a lot of that if they do a playoff.

I even have the stupid game on, that's because there is NOTHING else on t.v. right now!

:lol: You would get it.

Young Frankenstein is on AMC. I've seen it like twenty times though and own it. :cool:

Rajon Rondo signs a 5 year extension!

According to a source in the Rajon Rondo camp, the Celtics guard has agreed to a five-year, $55 million contract extension with the Celtics, ending a summer-long saga that appeared to agitate both sides until the end.

Rondo agrees to five-year, $55 million deal - Celtics Blog - Boston.com

Well done, Danny!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I just saw this, excellent news! What a great deal for both sides. :clap2:

Celtics going to go 5-0 tomorrow. :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back