The 1920 Wall Street Bombing

Name the errors and show where the source links are not correct.
Why? It was already started and you can’t handle even the first few instances.

Your notion of “scholarship” would get you kicked out of an elementary school. You are like stupid on steroids.

You and your far right friends

Excuse me, can I stop laughing now?

7a2.gif

How about now?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

You know, I wish all of you political idiots would get on the same page. One moment I have some clown screaming at me I am a Pro-Russian Communist Lover, then I have somebody like you screaming I am "far-right" and damned near a Nazi. It would be so much easier if I actually knew what I was, as apparently you morons have absolutely no idea. And will scream nonsensical political slogans simply because I do not agree with you.

And as usual, you can not refute any corrections made, and simply sink immediately to insults. Each and ever time, it is so damned predictable.

And notice, I actually took the time to answer a question somebody asked of you for clarification. I guess you were so busy insulting everybody you could not bother to answer the question. But don't worry, I took care of it already for you.

Now kindly tell me again, why we should pay any attention to you at all, other than a scribbler of almost nonsensical political manifestos?

Why? It was already started and you can’t handle even the first few instances.

Your notion of “scholarship” would get you kicked out of an elementary school. You are like stupid on steroids.
You’re scared to death because Democrats beat down our country’s first red scare.

Excuse me, can I stop laughing now?

7a2.gif

How about now?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

You know, I wish all of you political idiots would get on the same page. One moment I have some clown screaming at me I am a Pro-Russian Communist Lover, then I have somebody like you screaming I am "far-right" and damned near a Nazi. It would be so much easier if I actually knew what I was, as apparently you morons have absolutely no idea. And will scream nonsensical political slogans simply because I do not agree with you.

And as usual, you can not refute any corrections made, and simply sink immediately to insults. Each and ever time, it is so damned predictable.

And notice, I actually took the time to answer a question somebody asked of you for clarification. I guess you were so busy insulting everybody you could not bother to answer the question. But don't worry, I took care of it already for you.

Now kindly tell me again, why we should pay any attention to you at all, other than a scribbler of almost nonsensical political manifestos?
What corrections? A typo? ANY other questions have been answered. You hate the idea that it was Democrats that beat our country’s first red scare and dealt the radical left a severe blow.

The article is absolutely true and you hate that.

Nothing and nobody has whipped my ass, certainly not your brainless posting. And the Dims are the ones cowering from this new version of a Red Scare. In other words, you once again have nothing. 👍
So you're afraid of the article then.

Thought so

You’re babbling again. If your referencing the crap you initially posted, nobody is afraid of your gibberish. You remain worthless.

I knew it.
A far right know nothing. It’s fun spreading you all over the room

Lol. You do like to lap up bullshit and then dispense it.

I always remember this quote by an anonymous source.

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg

And here we have a perfect example. He screams over and over he won, crapping everywhere. As I know myself and others are likely just laughing at him. But he does this every single time he posts ones of these nonsensical manifestos. I point out some of his more obvious flaws (like using often debunked and highly biased sources), and he insists we are all scared, brainwashed, or idiots.

In other words, acting like a pigeon.

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg

And here we have a perfect example. He screams over and over he won, crapping everywhere. As I know myself and others are likely just laughing at him. But he does this every single time he posts ones of these nonsensical manifestos. I point out some of his more obvious flaws (like using often debunked and highly biased sources), and he insists we are all scared, brainwashed, or idiots.

He can’t answer why anyone would be “scared” of anything he posts. I mean, derisive and amused laughter isn’t a usual sign of fear. You’re right. His sources tend to be trivial.

And the funniest thing is, he does not even realize that I long ago gave up trying to discuss anything with him at all.

He is a brainlocked partisan, any discussion with such a person is futile. Who I am actually talking to is those that might still have an open mind, to see the flaws in his arguments. They are the ones I am trying to reach, the ones that are still reasonable and not so full of themselves that they believe anything they think or say has to be the absolute truth.

I do not even try to convince this guy, it is an exercise in futility. But it is funny to see the rage, and then insisting over and over they destroy any arguments they can not answer. I honestly laugh at all that behave this way in here. Hence, why I stick to the Science, History, and Military threads. Where politics should never be an issue.

EkB9PAlXYAUobkM.jpg

I never said I won anything. I said that you far right idiots are afraid of the article and you are: you won't go near it. All you say is it's bullshit, but you can't back that assertion.

Take on the subject matter or prove that the entire article and its sources are wrong.

Anything else is just cowardly far right bullshit.

Lol. You do like to lap up bullshit and then dispense it. 🤣😂

You don’t have the skills or the brains to spread margarine on a hot piece of toast.
And so you can't prove the article wrong.

More cowardly far right bullshit, nothing more.

Forum List

Back