The 13 Words Voters Use Most to Describe Donald Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-2.57.09-PM.jpg

But they still are leading in the polls!

They seem to indicate that Republican voters are prepared to embrace a candidate that is lacking in ‘official’ political experience, as a neurosurgeon and two business professionals were the top choice for nearly half of respondents.

Read the article @ The 13 Words Voters Use Most to Describe Donald Trump

I sincerely hope the rug get's the nomination of the bastard party, Hillary will smoke his bumbling racist ass, like a cheap cigar..

Funny how ignorant cocksuckers call Hillary old when that narcissist , pile of shit Trump is OLDER, LOL.....

:piss2:Trump, noting but a fucking clown..

I sincerely hope the rug get's the nomination of the bastard party, Hillary will smoke his bumbling racist ass, like a cheap cigar..

Funny how ignorant cocksuckers call Hillary old when that narcissist , pile of shit Trump is OLDER, LOL.....

Hilldebeast won't be around for the campaign after Feb 2016 when she goes before a federal judge.

Hilldebeast won't be around for the campaign after Feb 2016 when she goes before a federal judge.
Dream on, Obama will just pardon her and give her a pass just like Dumbya did scooter Libby, no problem..:rofl:

Forum List

Back