The 11 Differences Between Dating a European Man vs an American Man.

A lot do. They were really into it at the Irish pub, watching the World Cup last year, in a DC suburb.

But most don't. Go outside places like "DC" and Irish Pubs. Nobody cares about soccer. It is a boring, low scoring game with some physical actions, but not enough for Americans. It is droll.

Gay bars in Phoenix have big get-togethers for soccer matches. That's about it, as far as I know.

I'm not a paricular fan, except during World Cup. But if you think it's gay, it's prone to violent flare ups and punch ups.

A lot do. They were really into it at the Irish pub, watching the World Cup last year, in a DC suburb.

But most don't. Go outside places like "DC" and Irish Pubs. Nobody cares about soccer. It is a boring, low scoring game with some physical actions, but not enough for Americans. It is droll.

Gay bars in Phoenix have big get-togethers for soccer matches. That's about it, as far as I know.

I'm not a paricular fan, except during World Cup. But if you think it's gay, it's prone to violent flare ups and punch ups.

I didn't say anything about it being gay. I said that in my area, only gay people really seem to pay much attention to it.

When I first moved to Phoenix, I drove for Lyft while I was settling in and job-hunting. Every Sunday morning, I would have a sudden influx of customers going to gay bars. Couldn't figure out why, until someone finally told me that the gay bars hosted soccer parties to watch the games. Obviously can't say for certain that no one else was hosting soccer parties, but they certainly weren't attracting much of a crowd if they were.

I guess Gays view themselves as "worldly" and "evolved" hence watching Soccer in America. My Lib friends are the same way as they think of themselves as so "International", and America haters. It is chic to them to think that way. They eat Brie cheese, and drink white wine.

I guess Gays view themselves as "worldly" and "evolved" hence watching Soccer in America. My Lib friends are the same way as they think of themselves as so "International", and America haters. It is chic to them to think that way. They eat Brie cheese, and drink white wine.

lol

European men are pussies, they are letting their countries and culture be overun by stinking muzzies and skinnys.

Their justification for that is they are sick and tired of internal wars. Two world wars, the Balkans. What else?

Well, you can still have national pride, and want the best for your citizens and NOT start world wars, or European conflicts. The two are NOT mutually exclusive.

Their justification for that is they are sick and tired of internal wars. Two world wars, the Balkans. What else?

Well, you can still have national pride, and want the best for your citizens and NOT start world wars, or European conflicts. The two are NOT mutually exclusive.

That is their mindset. And national pride in Germans is discouraged.

I know. I used to have an office in Frankfort staffed by German nationals. If I brought up having pride in their country, they would get quiet, become uncomfortable, and exchange weird looks with each other.

They never got over when I wore an SS uniform to a staff meeting. lol!

I know. I used to have an office in Frankfort staffed by German nationals. If I brought up having pride in their country, they would get quiet, become uncomfortable, and exchange weird looks with each other.

They never got over when I wore an SS uniform to a staff meeting. lol!

Definitely a no-no. This is Holocaust land.

The only time exuberant nationalism is permitted is during football(soccer to you)

Well, they historically seem to handle it about as as well as an alcoholic at the Jack Daniel's distillery, so . . .

At some point the Germans have to give up all the guilt. It is ruining your country, and has been since the end of WWII.

Well, they historically seem to handle it about as as well as an alcoholic at the Jack Daniel's distillery, so . . .

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

German national pride is discouraged because they have a history of handling it badly and going a bit nuts.

What do you mean?

German national pride is discouraged because they have a history of handling it badly and going a bit nuts.

They know that. The reason for the EU. For them.

Forum List

Back