The 11 Differences Between Dating a European Man vs an American Man.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
David-Gandy-European-American-Men-1050x700.jpg

I never thought that the cultural background of a dating prospect would make much of a difference when it came to relationships. However, since living in New York, Iā€™ve had the opportunity to meet many different people from various backgrounds and itā€™s become clear that there are definite cultural norms specific to European men versus American men (especially New Yorkers). Iā€™m not to judge that one is better than the other, and mind you, my observations are based on my own experiences as well as a group of women Iā€™ve interviewed in the last two years. The below is a list of some of the themes and commonalities observed. Now, when I discuss the differences between European and American, Iā€™m referring to a mindset.

You can very well be born in America but have a more ā€œEuropeanā€ mindset and vice versa.

The 11 Differences Between Dating a European Man vs an American Man - JustMyTypeMag

• Banned
> 1. European men arenā€™t just aiming to score. American men on the other hand, tend to be goal oriented, with the aim of getting laid. Perhaps this ā€˜score mentalityā€™ is for bragging rights, perhaps itā€™s for validation so they can feel wanted and desired, or perhaps itā€™s a pure ego play. American men will rush to get you in bed as quick as possible, while European men donā€™t appear to have the same rush (or desperation).

:04:

I think the difference might have to do more with European women, rather than American males.

European women are sluttier than American women. So naturally European males being in Europe have more to chose from. Whereas American males only have a few to choose from. ;)

This is a hoot. My favorite quote is from #5. "This breeds a generation of men who have habits of looking after their own needs versus the needs of the collective."

Who needs romance when you can have a collective?

#2. European males donā€™t need to formally date because the fore mentioned European women put out like pez dispensers. ;)

I think the difference might have to do more with European women, rather than American males.

European women are sluttier than American women. So naturally European males being in Europe have more to chose from. Whereas American males only have a few to choose from. ;)

Typical Ding post.

You have not addressed the issue of goal orientation.

#3. Labels just get in the way of European women. Being more slutty than American women, European women donā€™t need labels. Labels just get in the way of their free love. ;)

I never thought that the cultural background of a dating prospect would make much of a difference when it came to relationships. However, since living in New York, Iā€™ve had the opportunity to meet many different people from various backgrounds and itā€™s become clear that there are definite cultural norms specific to European men versus American men (especially New Yorkers). Iā€™m not to judge that one is better than the other, and mind you, my observations are based on my own experiences as well as a group of women Iā€™ve interviewed in the last two years. The below is a list of some of the themes and commonalities observed. Now, when I discuss the differences between European and American, Iā€™m referring to a mindset.

You can very well be born in America but have a more ā€œEuropeanā€ mindset and vice versa.

The 11 Differences Between Dating a European Man vs an American Man - JustMyTypeMag
I agree with number 5. Thatā€™s what I say about republicans.

Your sig by T. Sturgeon is applicable to this article.

Oh come on you know American women are sluttier. No virgins at 18. Giving bjs at 15. Get real.

But I will agree with this. It is the womanā€™s fault. Guys do whatever works with women. If it didnā€™t work on women guys wouldnā€™t do it.

Need an example? Itā€™s black womens fault black men wear their pants low and their underwear sticking out. If that shit didnā€™t work with the ladies theyā€™d pull their pants up immediately

How many dates did Amy C. go on to amass this information?
I was thinking th same thing. To get a proper sample group she must have dated dozens of Europeans and Americans.

This year sheā€™s doing a study on the differences between blacks and Hispanics. Lol

Your sig by T. Sturgeon is applicable to this article.

Aw. Feel vulnerable? Got at?

Forum List

Back