The 11 Differences Between Dating a European Man vs an American Man.

I think the difference might have to do more with European women, rather than American males.

European women are sluttier than American women. So naturally European males being in Europe have more to chose from. Whereas American males only have a few to choose from. ;)
Oh come on you know American women are sluttier. No virgins at 18. Giving bjs at 15. Get real.

But I will agree with this. It is the woman’s fault. Guys do whatever works with women. If it didn’t work on women guys wouldn’t do it.

Need an example? It’s black womens fault black men wear their pants low and their underwear sticking out. If that shit didn’t work with the ladies they’d pull their pants up immediately

That's not for the ladies..
What would you know faggot?

How punks let the bull faggots know they are presenting? :dunno:

I know more than I would like to. I've seen some disgusting shit.

I think the difference might have to do more with European women, rather than American males.

European women are sluttier than American women. So naturally European males being in Europe have more to chose from. Whereas American males only have a few to choose from. ;)
Oh come on you know American women are sluttier. No virgins at 18. Giving bjs at 15. Get real.

But I will agree with this. It is the woman’s fault. Guys do whatever works with women. If it didn’t work on women guys wouldn’t do it.

Need an example? It’s black womens fault black men wear their pants low and their underwear sticking out. If that shit didn’t work with the ladies they’d pull their pants up immediately

Don't talk to him like that.

He's a manly man, with an objective view.

When he feels like it. :banana:

You went to that place in the Reeperbahn?

Don't talk to him like that.

He's a manly man, with an objective view.

When he feels like it. :banana:
I think he’s gay and hates himself for it.

I tell him it’s not his fault. Lady Gaga tells him he was born that way.

Jail in America. One day, I was minding my own business, turned the corner and 2 huge black ones are boofooing like crazy. I almost puked. Right there..on them.'

I did puke..halfway down the bathroom in a toilet.

Jail in America. One day, I was minding my own business, turned the corner and 2 huge black ones are boofooing like crazy. I almost puked. Right there..on them.

Seriously?

Jail in America. One day, I was minding my own business, turned the corner and 2 huge black ones are boofooing like crazy. I almost puked. Right there..on them.

Seriously?

Unfortunately so.

Seriously?

Unfortunately so.

The BBC has been running documentaries on American jails. With British interviewers actually being allowed into the facilities to interview the inmates.

Seriously?

Unfortunately so.

The BBC has been running documentaries on American jails. With British interviewers actually being allowed into the facilities to interview the inmates.

This was a long time ago, in a place that is no more. I wasn't even grown.

> 1. European men aren’t just aiming to score. American men on the other hand, tend to be goal oriented, with the aim of getting laid. Perhaps this ‘score mentality’ is for bragging rights, perhaps it’s for validation so they can feel wanted and desired, or perhaps it’s a pure ego play. American men will rush to get you in bed as quick as possible, while European men don’t appear to have the same rush (or desperation).

:04:

Yea, we like to screw.

Hey, Flash.

:nono:

I worked at a large nuclear facility on a contract where we had both UK and French partners. All well educated engineers.

There were perhaps 25 families from Europe that come here to live for six or seven years while working on the project.

The Euro guys quickly became Americanized. Bought pickup trucks, went shooting, ate BBQ, watched American football, etc.

The wives mostly kept to their own circles. They never really integrated well although they did like to shop. Always talked about going home.

The kids got totally Americanized. I mean big time.

Still can't get into American Football.

And I've tried. Really I have.

You have to grow up playing American Football or you won't get it. Americans don't get "Soccer".

> 1. European men aren’t just aiming to score. American men on the other hand, tend to be goal oriented, with the aim of getting laid. Perhaps this ‘score mentality’ is for bragging rights, perhaps it’s for validation so they can feel wanted and desired, or perhaps it’s a pure ego play. American men will rush to get you in bed as quick as possible, while European men don’t appear to have the same rush (or desperation).

:04:

Yea, we like to screw.

Hey, Flash.

:nono:

I worked at a large nuclear facility on a contract where we had both UK and French partners. All well educated engineers.

There were perhaps 25 families from Europe that come here to live for six or seven years while working on the project.

The Euro guys quickly became Americanized. Bought pickup trucks, went shooting, ate BBQ, watched American football, etc.

The wives mostly kept to their own circles. They never really integrated well although they did like to shop. Always talked about going home.

The kids got totally Americanized. I mean big time.

Still can't get into American Football.

And I've tried. Really I have.

You have to grow up playing American Football or you won't get it. Americans don't get "Soccer".

A lot do. They were really into it at the Irish pub, watching the World Cup last year, in a DC suburb.

Americans are open and friendly. Community spirited; will rally round in an emergency, always ready to help.
So you feel #5 is incorrect?

This breeds a generation of men who have habits of looking after their own needs versus the needs of the collective.

Which of her other generalisations are also wrong?

Americans are open and friendly. Community spirited; will rally round in an emergency, always ready to help.
So you feel #5 is incorrect?

This breeds a generation of men who have habits of looking after their own needs versus the needs of the collective.

Which of her other generalisations are also wrong?

What would you know about the male sex, you creepy nerd?

Forum List

Back