Is Men's Makeup Going Mainstream?

faggotry.jpg

Is there anything more pathetic than a vain man?

You know, like a 70 something year old guy who colors his hair.

If the world won't go bankrupt sure is.
Among the the age group 30 to 50 its a growing tendency to be vain.

50835183_747221005643078_2418670618963607552_o.jpg

and now you see why they push MAKE UP FOR MEN ( break down society). Rome is falling.

Taz maybe you can try some on for us and take a picture post it . Let your wifey put it on for you LMFAO ehheeh.

in response to the opening headline question . Yeah , makeup for 'pseudo males' might be going mainstream . Heck , look at all the 'boy's' of all ages , all assumed to be male of some sort that are wearing EAR RINGS . Probably also wearing 'panties' or 'thongs' . -------------- just saying !!

in response to the opening headline question . Yeah , makeup for 'pseudo males' might be going mainstream . Heck , look at all the 'boy's' of all ages , all assumed to be male of some sort that are wearing EAR RINGS . Probably also wearing 'panties' or 'thongs' . -------------- just saying !!

Can't agree on ear rings, I like them both on males and females. It is also a must in different cultures as a sign of masculinity. There are also many historical excavations that can prove it.

50835183_747221005643078_2418670618963607552_o.jpg

and now you see why they push MAKE UP FOR MEN ( break down society). Rome is falling.
---------------------------------------------------- and the Hordes of third world invaders , fifth columnists and Barbarians are being imported MindWars .

Can't agree on ear rings, I like them both on males and females. It is also a must in different cultures as a sign of masculinity. There are also many historical excavations that can prove it.
----------------------------------------------- feck those foreign and different cultures JWinters !!

Last edited:
you want to see Masculinity look to the Founding Generation of Farmers , Frontiersmen , Explorers and Hillbillies that kicked 'english-brit' azz to form the best Nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . Or look more recently to the American Generation that kicked 'nazi and jap' azz in 2 Theatres of World War during WW2 Jane Winter .

Men's make up going mainstream? Oh my goodness...no! :biggrin:
I don't want to see men wearing make up! :disbelief:

Forum List

Back