That WAS The Democratic and Repubican Party

are you a bot? Who said anything about an unregulatd market?
The government's regulation of the market is "consuming"? You were defining everything in terms of "market play" earlier, what happened? Did you come to your senses?

Why would I need force to take it from you? It's not like you can hold the river in your hand or on your person. It's you, the person laying claim to it, that has to use force to keep me out of it.
wait so you think people can only own things they can hold in their hands? what???

The government's regulation of the market is "consuming"? You were defining everything in terms of "market play" earlier, what happened? Did you come to your senses?
I never said the Govt regulating the market is consuming....I have no idea what you are talking about.

I never said the Govt regulating the market is consuming....I have no idea what you are talking about.
"all examples of the Govt acting as a consumer. Thanks for sharing." truth -
What did you mean by that?

wait so you think people can only own things they can hold in their hands? what???
I don't think people can literally pocess things that they can't hold or keep on their person. Only then is it objectively, in your possession. You've yet to give me a coherent explanation of how people can own things like rivers without the use of force. Either their own or governments. Why should I care that you saw the river before me? Why would I agree that that makes it yours? Just because you say it yours doesn't mean I'm using force against you by fishing it.

Last edited:
Well you've yet to give me a coherent explanation of how people can own things like rivers without the use of force. Either their own or governments. Why should I care that you saw the river before me? Why would I agree that that makes it yours? Just because you say it yours doesn't mean I'm using force against you by fishing it.
I have yoj just can’t accept the answers

And I get it now because you have some odd belief people can only own things they can hold in their hands

I have yoj just can’t accept the answers

And I get it now because you have some odd belief people can only own things they can hold in their hands
I edited my post to say possessing things to separate from what is objectively in your actual possession as opposed to the metaphor of ownership which you haven't really explained.

No you can't hold a river so how else do you possess it?

I edited my post to say possessing things to separate from what is objectively in your actual possession as opposed to the metaphor of ownership which you haven't really explained.
I have explained what ownership is....ownership is a bundle of rigths, the right to possess, the right to exclude, the right to give away something, it can be real estate, personal propetty like a necklace, a car, and it also can be intellectual property, like a song

I have explained what ownership is....ownership is a bundle of rigths, the right to possess, the right to exclude, the right to give away something, it can be real estate, personal propetty like a necklace, a car, and it also can be intellectual property, like a song
Where did this right to use force to deny access to the river come from?

I don't know what that means. I'm African, Chinese and Indian. I don't care what the other demographics are just so long as we replace enough of the white demographic to neuter their political power of white racists.
That’s like the trifecta of people who oppress non-whites. Your liberal masters have you focused on things that happened over 100 years ago while “people who look like you” are still oppressed and enslaved by your own cultural ancestors. Not that you genuinely care about any of those things anyway.

You don’t really have a “demographic”. You can check the “mixed” box on official papers. You are ahead of their program to replace your culture. Your liberal masters have recategorized you as a “person of color”. If anything, that is your demographic. You might as well be Mexican.

I’m still curious what laws they want changed. Gun laws? Age of consent?

How? that was what was posted. Examples of the Govt acting like a consumer, they were involved in developing weapons for the DoD
How does that make them a "consumer" and what's the point of even saying that? Are you able and willing to elaborate?

That’s like the trifecta of people who oppress non-whites. Your liberal masters have you focused on things that happened over 100 years ago while “people who look like you” are still oppressed and enslaved by your own cultural ancestors. Not that you genuinely care about any of those things anyway.
What liberal masters? And what 100 years ago? Segregation ended 60 years ago and why shouldn't I care about that? It left behind a legacy of wealth disparity between white and black families. I get to decide what I care about you frail white. You're going to have to learn to deal with it.
You don’t really have a “demographic”. You can check the “mixed” box on official papers. You are ahead of their program to replace your culture. Your liberal masters have recategorized you as a “person of color”. If anything, that is your demographic. You might as well be Mexican.
Those are just words you're saying. I don't know what they really mean. Our culture is alive in our family that is thriving. I have over 30 first cousins and a few first cousins who have 8 kids. Cultures don't get eliminated in my family they get added to them. I have niece's and nephews who are Dominican and Cuban, second cousins are Portuguese, Puerto Rican, Irish, Scottish, German, Italian, Jewish, Trini, Black American, and Columbian.
I’m still curious what laws they want changed. Gun laws? Age of consent?
Who's they? I can only speak for myself. But sure gun control would be nice as would strengthening age of consent laws in the States where it's still legal for adults to marry minors so that isn't a thing anymore.

That's like arguing the person who sold the farmer the seeds started the farm. That logic might work on the Bingos in your trailer park community but it doesn't really make sense to anyone not strung out on hillbilly heroin. :itsok:
No one alive today cares. None of us own slaves.

I dont care about any slave in history. Black slaves are no exception. I do not care about that. I care as much about black slaves as either of us cares about gladiators being forced to fight lions. Its ancient history and meaningless in the modern age.

Forum List

Back