Black slavery going on RIGHT NOW! Men women and children of the Congo mining for China and Big Tech.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is what real victimhood, slavery and oppression looks like TODAY in Africa. Not 200 years ago in our distant history TODAY. But who cares what happens in Africa right? It's not like those are real kids working with their bare hands in toxic cobalt mines for a couple dollars a day. These are the people who deserve justice and reparations, not American Black people living in the greatest country in the world.

This is what real victimhood, slavery and oppression looks like TODAY in Africa. Not 200 years ago in our distant history TODAY. But who cares what happens in Africa right? It's not like those are real kids working with their bare hands in toxic cobalt mines for a couple dollars a day. These are the people who deserve justice and reparations, not American Black people living in the greatest country in the world.

What..this thread in the African forum wasn't good enough..you needed one in Energy also?

Freakin' slavery has always existed in one form or another, in one way or the other since the fall of mankind from grace. Always talk about ending slavery but that's it, just talk.

After listening to it. It's a sanctioned genocide then. hundreds of thousands of people WILL die horrible deaths due to the contamination and others will take their place, and now the industry has also upended their culture and land as well.

Cobalt is important for everything battery related now. So how does society divest from this? The people are being used up like cord wood for just a little more profit than mining companies can produce the right way.
the middle men need to be cut out. they are probably other Congalese also taking advantage of thier own people

1715827229861.png

~S~

The West propped up the enemy government and system that didn't share many of our values and now we act with shock.and indignation? I wont forget reading a book about China while in.my MBA in 2003 and I was the only student alarmed that this taking of Americas market was.occurring in a communist country. I was well ahead of.the curve, unlike the experts and .global leaders. Greed destroyed our advantage and instead of demanding ther.nations become more like America (including U.S allies) we all.became more like the communists.

Last edited:
The West propped up the enemy government and system that didn't share many of our values and now we act with shock.and indignation? I wont forget reading a book about China while in.my MBA in 2003 and I was the only man alarmed that this taking of Americas market was.occurring in a communist country. I was well ahead of.the curve, unlike the experts and .global leaders. Greed destroyed our advantae and instead of demanding ther.nations become more like America (including U.S allies) we all.became more like the communists.
in a greedy sense yes shocked one

this is not a level playing field

ergo, the imbalance

the coffers of the 1% made off the sweat of the 88 continues......

~S~

Black people have never cared about modern day slavery in Africa. They cant score political points on that or get reparations for it, so THAT slavery means nothing to them.

Black people have never cared about modern day slavery in Africa. They cant score political points on that or get reparations for it, so THAT slavery means nothing to them.

Its not advertized as much as the Israeli / palestinian conflict but I think the death toll in Congo will be much higher as tens of thousands of children are now working cobalt with their bare hands. Not to mention thousands each year who simply die from mining accidents. maybe its time for college students to learn a new slogan.

Its not advertized as much as the Israeli / palestinian conflict but I think the death toll in Congo will be much higher as tens of thousands of children are now working cobalt with their bare hands. Not to mention thousands each year who simply die from mining accidents. maybe its time for college students to learn a new slogan.
They cant blame cobalt mining on anyone in the US, and unless they have someone they can scream at here about it, they arent interested. :dunno:

They cant blame cobalt mining on anyone in the US, and unless they have someone they can scream at here about it, they arent interested. :dunno:

That, and if you probably asked most college students where the Congo is, they would probably be looking at the map somewhere near Greenland or South America.

Forum List

Back