That WAS The Democratic and Repubican Party

why would I care what plot of land you get?

Why would you respect my right? I don't expect someone like you to....there are criminals out there.
Why would someone care about a plot of river you claim for yourself? Is it really that complicated a question that it's stumping you this hard?

Why would someone care about a plot of river you claim for yourself. Is it really that complicated a question that it's stumping you this hard?
No, i don't know why you'd care, I am not you, I am not somebody else.....it's a silly question and asking me to wonder why some ficitional person might think or feel. People by in large at in their own self interest, for most people, that is not committing acts of crime, such as larcery....now it's true, that some people are barbartics and criminals and will resort to that sort of behavior and would have to be dealt with, but by in large people don't act like that.

I do. I enjoy mocking cuckolded racists who have no legal answer for birth right citizenship. The constitution they all love so much has made cuckolds out of the lot of them. That sort of irony is too amusing not to point at and laugh in their faces about. :laugh:

My family is from Jamaica and before that Southern China, Northern India and what is now Nigeria.
You are a racist. You are just to stupid to realize it. A non racist wouldn’t need to hyphenate “racist” with “white”. Non racists disagree with all racist, making the racial distinction a moot point. You make that distinction for a reason.

You should consider leaving the US since it’s got your panties in such a bunch. Your mind has been poisoned here by woke liberal ideology. It’s amusing when useful idiots are so focused on the past that they are oblivious to their present.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.

No, i don't know why you'd care, I am not you, I am not somebody else.....it's a silly question and asking me to wonder why some ficitional person might think or feel. People by in large at in their own self interest, for most people, that is not committing acts of crime, such as larcery....now it's true, that some people are barbartics and criminals and will resort to that sort of behavior and would have to be dealt with, but by in large people don't act like that.
Before we get to larceny you have to establish ownership and you haven't described to me yet how you get to own something like a river in the first place. It can't be larceny if you haven't established how it belongs to you.

You are a racist. You are just to stupid to realize it. A non racist wouldn’t need to hyphenate “racist” with “white”. Non racists disagree with all racist, making the racial distinction a moot point. You make that distinction for a reason.

You should consider leaving the US since it’s got your panties in such a bunch. Your mind has been poisoned here by woke liberal ideology. It’s amusing when useful idiots are so focused on the past that they are oblivious to their present.

Free your mind and your ass will follow.
Why would I leave when I can change your demographics and laws to suit me instead?

Before we get to larceny you have to establish ownership and you haven't described to me yet how you get to own something like a river in the first place. It can't be larceny if you haven't established how it belongs to you.
I have explained it to you, you just don't like the answer. I own something by posessing it.

That's circular reasoning, don't you recognize that?
not at all, they are two different things. you can posses something and not own it. but you can't own something you can't possess. Ownership is the abliity to possess, use, and give away.

not at all, they are two different things. you can posses something and not own it. but you can't own something you can't possess. Ownership is the abliity to possess, use, and give away.
But where does it come from? How did you obtain this ability? Isn't it by force?

No, it was a civil meeting of the minds with the prior owners.
So travel back in time to the original owners. How did someone come to originally possess something like a river. It's not like a trinket you're holding in your hand. If I want that I have to use force to take it from you. I don't need to use force to take the river from you. You need force to keep me from the river.

Last edited:
So travel back in time to the original owners. How did someone come to originally pocess something like a river. It's not like a trinket you're holding in your hand. If I want that I have to use force to take it from you. I don't need to use force to take the river from you. You need force to keep me from the river.
Sure, yeah if you are going to be a criminal i would have to use force to expel you. Most people aren't criminals though.

Only way for you to change my demographics is to change your demographics as well.

What laws are your liberal masters wanting to change?
I don't know what that means. I'm African, Chinese and Indian. I don't care what the other demographics are just so long as we replace enough of the white demographic to neuter their political power of white racists.

Why would I leave when I can change your demographics and laws to suit me instead?
Excellent point, people come to the United States because we have freedom to do things like change a law we don't like. Other shit hole countries don't have that.

Sure, yeah if you are going to be a criminal i would have to use force to expel you. Most people aren't criminals though.
You keep going back to name calling when your arguments fail you. You are the one who introduced the idea of a prior owner. That was your argument. I'm simply asking you to go back to the theoretical first owner in your scenario and explain to me how they came to own a river in the first place.

You keep going back to name calling when your arguments fail you. You are the one who introduced the idea of a prior owner. That was your argument. I'm simply asking you to go back to the theoretical first owner in your scenario and explain to me how they came to own a river in the first place.
what name calling? What do you call someone that tries to take someone's property by force? I call that criminal behavior.

I have explained it to you over and over, you can't accept it, then come up with some hypo where you come in by force and try to take it.

what name calling? What do you call someone that tries to take someone's property by force? I call that criminal behavior.
Who said it's your property? You said you got it from the prior owner. Where did they get it from? I can keep traveling back in time until you explain to me the providence of this supposed ownership that you claim to have.
I have explained it to you over and over, you can't accept it, then come up with some hypo where you come in by force and try to take it.
You have not. All you're doing is dodging try to explain how someone comes to own the river in the first place. I get it. It's a very difficult question that purported lovers of freedom and capitalism can't resolve.

Who said it's your property? You said you got it from the prior owner. Where did they get it from? I can keep traveling back in time until you explain to me the providence of this supposed ownership that you claim to have.

You have not. All you're doing is dodging try to explain how someone comes to own the river in the first place. I get it. It's a very difficult question that purported lovers of freedom and capitalism can't resolve.
Not hard at all....i suppose the very first, took posession of it. they settled there first. Now it's true, people like you might come along and try to use force and take it, and maybe you are successful....but by in large most people don't thihk like that, as violence is not in people's best interest

Not hard at all....i suppose the very first, took posession of it. they settled there first. Now it's true, people like you might come along and try to use force and take it, and maybe you are successful....but by in large most people don't thihk like that, as violence is not in people's best interest
Why would I need force to take it from you? It's not like you can hold the river in your hand or on your person. It's you, the person laying claim to it, that has to use force to keep me out of it.

Forum List

Back