That is right, Jewish Americans, common core is insinuating the holocaust is a myth.

why stupid? there are lots of survivors of the filth of shariah
who would consider muhummad to be a rapist dog----especially those raped based on the "teachings" of
muhummad. Kids could get really focused and interview
some victims. Maybe some yazidi kid out there with a
computer. What could you POSSIBLY have against such
a topic?

Because it's too broad and too vague and too subjective. You don't have a good body of solid historical evidence to draw from in forming arguments or challenging positions. This is a critical thinking assignment, not a journalism assignment.

there is nothing more broad about it than the "did the holocaust really happen" question. Stats on rapes committed in the name of the rapist pig of Arabia in many times and places are available and the Koran details enough of his filth. You object to an interview or two of some of victims of the filth you support in Iraq?

I don't think that's broad at all. Did the Holocaust happen? Specific. There is wide body of evidence meticulously recorded. On your topic your relying on over a millinium of history spanning considerably different civilizations with cultures and norms completely different than those of the 20th century and poorly recorded "evidence" compared to the Holocaust.

Seriously Rosie - has there ever been an atrocity as well documented as the Holocaust or a hoax as easily dismantled as that perpetrated by Holocaust deniers?

there has never been a hoax so zealously BELIEVED by
hundreds of millions of islamo Nazi dogs and pigs and so
intricately construed and IMPOSED as fact and so malignant as the holocaust denial filth that is fostered more and more
in the USA and even by some of the sluts who post here.
Your contention that exposure to the intricate filth ----much of which was woven by Nazi war criminals--- into the minds of 12-13 year old kids is a benign idea------kinda nauseates me.
Chances are that many of the kids who attend the school noted are the children of islamo Nazi scum who ---by the
"question." will find validation of the dirt already thown into
their heads. ------I was not born yesterday and in my life time I did get around in many strata of the WORLD's population. The comments I make which you, in your vulgarity, term "another story"----happen to be fact. I did
not need the internet to know the extent of islamo Nazi dirt and its EFFECTS. The filth which you take so lightly puts
bullets in the heads of children and bombs on the asses
of murdering sluts. I can state with confident certainty,
for example------your HEBDO heroes believed, with absolute faith, every aspect of holocaust denial. It is not
a question "opinion on history" ----nothing like "do you believe in the LOCHNESS MONSTER"? or "who really
killed JFK"?
There are sluts, do you have names?

I know of places where they ply their trade----but I will not provide either the places or the names---especially not to young boys who are obsessed with their asses

That would be a pretty stupid assignment. Sheesh.

who would consider muhummad to be a rapist dog----especially those raped based on the "teachings" of
a topic?

Because it's too broad and too vague and too subjective. You don't have a good body of solid historical evidence to draw from in forming arguments or challenging positions. This is a critical thinking assignment, not a journalism assignment.

there is nothing more broad about it than the "did the holocaust really happen" question. Stats on rapes committed in the name of the rapist pig of Arabia in many times and places are available and the Koran details enough of his filth. You object to an interview or two of some of victims of the filth you support in Iraq?

I don't think that's broad at all. Did the Holocaust happen? Specific. There is wide body of evidence meticulously recorded. On your topic your relying on over a millinium of history spanning considerably different civilizations with cultures and norms completely different than those of the 20th century and poorly recorded "evidence" compared to the Holocaust.

Seriously Rosie - has there ever been an atrocity as well documented as the Holocaust or a hoax as easily dismantled as that perpetrated by Holocaust deniers?

intricately construed and IMPOSED as fact and so malignant as the holocaust denial filth that is fostered more and more
Your contention that exposure to the intricate filth ----much of which was woven by Nazi war criminals--- into the minds of 12-13 year old kids is a benign idea------kinda nauseates me.
Chances are that many of the kids who attend the school noted are the children of islamo Nazi scum who ---by the
their heads. ------I was not born yesterday and in my life time I did get around in many strata of the WORLD's population. The comments I make which you, in your vulgarity, term "another story"----happen to be fact. I did
not need the internet to know the extent of islamo Nazi dirt and its EFFECTS. The filth which you take so lightly puts
for example------your HEBDO heroes believed, with absolute faith, every aspect of holocaust denial. It is not
a question "opinion on history" ----nothing like "do you believe in the LOCHNESS MONSTER"? or "who really
killed JFK"?

Now you're going all nuts again Rosie.

a topic?

killed JFK"?

such a brilliant riposte, coyote-----so ALL PURPOSE and
so meaningless

killed JFK"?

so meaningless

Is there a meaningful way to respond to nuts?

killed JFK"?

so meaningless

Is there a meaningful way to respond to nuts?

what does "nuts" mean in islamo-Nazi land? Are you asking for tips on the interview of a psychotic? It is not
easy. In fact it should take quite a bit of time to make
a diagnosis of psychosis. ----the diagnostician must
be familiar with the criteria. -----read the DSM V

Students generally accept what the teacher and textbook say, but to have students do research and find their own truths is dangerous, That is exactly why commie schools do usually do not allow that practice, but the US traditionally has. Do some students get the wrong truth, absolutely but it's a risk we take. As students become adults they become political and then research is used to find their political truth as on these message boards. Still, I have seen posts that speak the researched truth first and then the politics.

Forum List

Back