Thanks to all who gave me a thumbs up.

Please, if I entertain you and give you a stress relieving laugh, enjoy. I post on real issues, and you and your 'kind' respond in idiotgrams. I don't beleive your kind are funny, frankly it scares me how easily you are deluded by the emotional propaganda of the far right.
I enlisted in the US Navy at 19, in 1967, a time of war. In which branch and when did you enlist? I ask because you and your kind consider me a lefty, and I laugh because my values are pretty mainstream, the only reason you, the dwiddles and the dudettes characterize me as left of center is because of your perspective - way out on the fringe.
Again, how much combat did you see; and, what is your academic achievment? Avoid the question as you like, or lie - something you're pretty good at.
Moron. There's almost too much tripe and hubris, smegma and pablum in your reply to answer it all. But I'll give it the ol' college try.

1.) I have no stress which needs relieving. None. At all. Therefore the laughter just dances in the air, pleasuring all those around me.

2.) You post ON real issues? Yeah, with regurgitated partisan pablum smegma, mucking up perfectly decent discussions with your mindless blather.

3.) Claims of military service and/or academic or athletic achievement are very common on message boards, but it's anecdotal. It's completely self-serving, and I for one have no need whatsoever for it.

4.) If you think I am on the fringe right, you are far more gone than was previously realized! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There, I think that pretty much addresses your bile.

Too much rhetoric, and calling me a moron adds up to my earlier conclusion. Why not simply ignore me? Because there is truth to my "pablum" and you cannot refrute so you must toot toot (a euphemism for flatulent bloviation).
Nighty night.

Too much rhetoric, and calling me a moron adds up to my earlier conclusion. Why not simply ignore me? Because there is truth to my "pablum" and you cannot refrute so you must toot toot (a euphemism for flatulent bloviation).
Nighty night.
Your conversations with yourself are funny to watch. One side of you argues a non sequitur and your other side buys it. :lol: Such intimacy of ignorance must be blissful for you. You're a lucky guy - so easily convincing yourself of such feats.

Nighty night.
Your conversations with yourself are funny to watch. One side of you argues a non sequitur and your other side buys it. :lol: Such intimacy of ignorance must be blissful for you. You're a lucky guy - so easily convincing yourself of such feats.
Not to mention the pure hubris and vanity on display.

Please, ignore me. You and dwidle clearly inflate my ego with the contant attention. Though I do enjoy the contant references to logic, especially from those who base their arguments on these invalid & silly universals:

"All Democrats are libtards" and "All liberals are dumocrats".

Fighting such bull shit with hyperbole I too make universal statements (for fun) and the reaction from some on the far right fringe is funny and predictable. In truth dwiddle has made some resonable comments, though I see no sense of humor, I admit even a curmudgeon such as she can make valid points. MM on the other hand is simply a dudette. Not too bright, very angry and rigid in thought and likely deed. I see him as the kind of old white guy (I'm 62 and white, btw) who drives in the fast lane and won't move over no matter how many cars are lined up behind him - i.e. a control freak.
So call me any names you like, I comfortable in my own skin, and I will continue to tweak the noses of those on the far right, those who hide behind their keyboards and toss insults and those who believe calling others names ("moron") is logical.

Please, ignore me. You and dwidle clearly inflate my ego with the contant attention. Though I do enjoy the contant references to logic, especially from those who base their arguments on these invalid & silly universals:

"All Democrats are libtards" and "All liberals are dumocrats".

Fighting such bull shit with hyperbole I too make universal statements (for fun) and the reaction from some on the far right fringe is funny and predictable. In truth dwiddle has made some resonable comments, though I see no sense of humor, I admit even a curmudgeon such as she can make valid points. MM on the other hand is simply a dudette. Not too bright, very angry and rigid in thought and likely deed. I see him as the kind of old white guy (I'm 62 and white, btw) who drives in the fast lane and won't move over no matter how many cars are lined up behind him - i.e. a control freak.
So call me any names you like, I comfortable in my own skin, and I will continue to tweak the noses of those on the far right, those who hide behind their keyboards and toss insults and those who believe calling others names ("moron") is logical.
No you're not! Otherwise you wouldn't be making whiny-assed threads such as these!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right. I wrote a few days ago how I wear as a badge of honor the vile and vicious attacks from those on the right who disagree with me, but on this Christmas Eve I want to thank those of your who have given me thanks since I joined this MB in August of this year.
I also wish those who hold opinons at odds with mine, as well as those who agree with my (obviously correct and most moral values) righteous opinons a Merry Christmas, a Happy and Healthy New Year and join me in my hope that President Obama is succesful in making 2010 a year that benefits ALL Americans, and all of humanity.
Happy Holidays (sorry, I just had to:eusa_angel:)

Those who love America and who love what it stands for will join with me in hoping that this current miserable pathetic excuse of a President fails massively in his misbegotten agenda. Clearly, it is only with the failure of his, and Soros', and Reid's and Pelousy's filthy agenda that America might stand a chance of coming through these dark days.

Happy Holidays to all!

Ah, and now two others join MM with with smart, logical and well thought out posts.

PS "Eat shit and die"? Not only is that a stupid comment, it is declasse, profane and hateful. Of course that's only my opinion, I'm sure you'll be thanked by the dudettes and dwiddles along the way.

Last edited:
Ah, and now two others join MM with with smart, logical and well thought out posts.
167o2rq.jpg

Sorry... but my comment was all I could muster in reaction to the bull shit you posted. Equal effort... know what I mean?

Last edited:
I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right. I wrote a few days ago how I wear as a badge of honor the vile and vicious attacks from those on the right who disagree with me, but on this Christmas Eve I want to thank those of your who have given me thanks since I joined this MB in August of this year.
I also wish those who hold opinons at odds with mine, as well as those who agree with my (obviously correct and most moral values) righteous opinons a Merry Christmas, a Happy and Healthy New Year and join me in my hope that President Obama is succesful in making 2010 a year that benefits ALL Americans, and all of humanity.
Happy Holidays (sorry, I just had to:eusa_angel:)

I gave you a thumbs up because the Right deserves to be excoriated for allowing wackos like Obama, Pelosi and Reid to take control of this once wonderful nation. And besides, your troll posts are second to none.

PS "Eat shit and die"? Not only is that a stupid comment, it is declasse, profane and hateful. Of course that's only my opinion, I'm sure you'll be thanked by the dudettes and dwiddles along the way.

Fly Catcher appreciates it when his silly cadre gives him and his silly ilk the ol' "thumbs up." But he whiningly objects when rational people give props to people who say rational things (in other words, when rational people disagree with him).

LOL! :lol:

Fly Catcher is far too predictable, too plodding and he remains utterly unpersuasive in every post!

:lol:

:clap2:

Well here's another one since you like them so well... "go slob obama's knob," ... aaahh... again.

Well here's another one since you like them so well... "go slob obama's knob," ... aaahh... again.

Thanks to "ya'll" for sharing. Honestly, I wear as a badge of honor your posts. There is no greater evidence of your collectively stupidty then your constant attacks. The fact that "ya'll" are too stupid to recognize that each and every 'dudette' and "dwiddle" agree wtih each other, would give a critical (or even an average) thinker pause.
Consider the post, ""go slob obama's knob"". Consider it, that's all I ask.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of the dwiddles who replied. May the new year enlighten and mature each of them and allow good cheer and optimism to permeate their souls.
You can't help yourself, can you?

Clearly not. We should consider having him put out of our misery.

And what exactly do you mean by that post dwiddle too? Censorship? Banishment? A horde of chicken hawks attacking my back?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of the dwiddles who replied. May the new year enlighten and mature each of them and allow good cheer and optimism to permeate their souls.
You can't help yourself, can you?

Clearly not. We should consider having him put out of our misery.

And what exactly do you mean by that post dwiddle too? Censorship? Banishment? A horde of chicken hawks attacking my back?

Forum List

Back