Thanks to all who gave me a thumbs up.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right. I wrote a few days ago how I wear as a badge of honor the vile and vicious attacks from those on the right who disagree with me, but on this Christmas Eve I want to thank those of your who have given me thanks since I joined this MB in August of this year.
I also wish those who hold opinons at odds with mine, as well as those who agree with my (obviously correct and most moral values) righteous opinons a Merry Christmas, a Happy and Healthy New Year and join me in my hope that President Obama is succesful in making 2010 a year that benefits ALL Americans, and all of humanity.
Happy Holidays (sorry, I just had to:eusa_angel:)

I see stupidity doesn't take any time off for the festivities.

All those thumbs up didn't result in much rep power considering you've been here since August. I conclude there were not many 'thumbs'. Just sayin'.

Merry Christmas sucker.

• Banned
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of the dwiddles who replied. May the new year enlighten and mature each of them and allow good cheer and optimism to permeate their souls.

• Banned
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of the dwiddles who replied. May the new year enlighten and mature each of them and allow good cheer and optimism to permeate their souls.
You can't help yourself, can you?

Of course I can, it's fun to tweak those who take themselves so seriously. You might consider not taking yourself so seriously, I don't (take you seriously); curmudgeons are downers.

Of course I can, it's fun to tweak those who take themselves so seriously. You might consider not taking yourself so seriously, I don't (take you seriously); curmudgeons are downers.
Who says I take you seriously? YOU certainly seem quite serious, so I'll ask again: Threatened?

Or, silly me, you're just pulling all of our legs with more of your trademark projecting.

Looks like the gag's on me.

I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right. I wrote a few days ago how I wear as a badge of honor the vile and vicious attacks from those on the right who disagree with me, but on this Christmas Eve I want to thank those of your who have given me thanks since I joined this MB in August of this year.
I also wish those who hold opinons at odds with mine, as well as those who agree with my (obviously correct and most moral values) righteous opinons a Merry Christmas, a Happy and Healthy New Year and join me in my hope that President Obama is succesful in making 2010 a year that benefits ALL Americans, and all of humanity.

Dude, keep dreaming. You're about as much of a threat as JimBob Carter. DO try and get that ego in check huh? Your flapping gums write checks your ass can't cash.

Dork.:lol:

Yes, it si. Isn't it?:lol:

Dude, keep dreaming. You're about as much of a threat as JimBob Carter. DO try and get that ego in check huh? Your flapping gums write checks your ass can't cash.

Dork.:lol:

"Dork"...I'm crushed, and now I'll wine:lol:

I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right.
You interpret people's side splitting laughter as them being threatened? And they're all "on the right?"

Can you not see what a comic caricature you are?

Funny, yes it is. You're one who has given me negative rep several time, usually calling me a foul name. If you don't feel threatened, why react as if you are? Do you lie when you Neg. Rep. or lie now?

Still, you are all right by me Wry.

That is the thing about us Falstaffian type drunks (as opposed to Lee Marvin type drunks) we like everyone who does not get in the way of our drinking.

Russel Crowe is kind of a gray area, he can go either way.

I know I've started some threads which create controversy. And it is very obvious my opinons threaten those on the right.
You interpret people's side splitting laughter as them being threatened? And they're all "on the right?"

Funny, yes it is. You're one who has given me negative rep several time, usually calling me a foul name. If you don't feel threatened, why react as if you are? Do you lie when you Neg. Rep. or lie now?
I have never called you a foul name. I have merely correctly defined you.

I suppose you think "Pshaw" with a ROFL smilie is foul, and somehow defines my feeling threatened.

You still don't see the complete laughing stock you are. I routinely send rep dings to partisan hack clowns such as yourself. It's peer review. You should love the shit out of it instead of crying about it.

I suppose you think "Pshaw" with a ROFL smilie is foul, and somehow defines my feeling threatened.

You still don't see the complete laughing stock you are. I routinely send rep dings to partisan hack clowns such as yourself. It's peer review. You should love the shit out of it instead of crying about it.

Please, if I entertain you and give you a stress relieving laugh, enjoy. I post on real issues, and you and your 'kind' respond in idiotgrams. I don't beleive your kind are funny, frankly it scares me how easily you are deluded by the emotional propaganda of the far right.
I enlisted in the US Navy at 19, in 1967, a time of war. In which branch and when did you enlist? I ask because you and your kind consider me a lefty, and I laugh because my values are pretty mainstream, the only reason you, the dwiddles and the dudettes characterize me as left of center is because of your perspective - way out on the fringe.
Again, how much combat did you see; and, what is your academic achievment? Avoid the question as you like, or lie - something you're pretty good at.

Please, if I entertain you and give you a stress relieving laugh, enjoy. I post on real issues, and you and your 'kind' respond in idiotgrams. I don't believe your kind is funny, frankly it scares me how easily you are deluded by the emotional propaganda of the far right.
I enlisted in the US Navy at 19, in 1967, a time of war. In which branch and when did you enlist? I ask because you and your kind consider me a lefty, and I laugh because my values are pretty mainstream, the only reason you, the dwiddles and the dudettes characterize me as left of center is because of your perspective - way out on the fringe.
Again, describe your service and what you did and your academic achievment. Avoid the question as you like, or lie - something you're pretty good at.

Please, if I entertain you and give you a stress relieving laugh, enjoy. I post on real issues, and you and your 'kind' respond in idiotgrams. I don't believe your kind is funny, frankly it scares me how easily you are deluded by the emotional propaganda of the far right.
Again, describe your service and what you did and your academic achievment. Avoid the question as you like, or lie - something you're pretty good at.
:wtf:

Forum List

Back