Thanks PETA

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Recently PETA put up a billboard in my hometown. It's message was to the effect that feeding your childern meat is child abuse.
Needless to say the billboard was not recieved well with the community. One local man took upon himselve to organize a BBQ in opposition to PETA's message. All of the food and drink was donated for the event. They had the BBQ in the parking lot across the street from the billboard this past weekend. It was a very sucessful event, I wasn't able to attend but I heard there were alot of people there. The food was free, but donations were requested. The money went to area highschool drill teams. 1,400 dollars were raised. So thanks to PETA the community had reason to come together and celebrate eating meat and raised some money for school kids.

Right on! I'm sure that galls them to no end!! LOL

I've got a PETA sticker : People Eating Tasty Animals. I've had a couple of greenie college chicks flip me off... lmao

Yeah well they were probably vegetarians. By the way vegetarian is an Native American word yup, it means bad hunter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back