Thanks Obamacare!

So the fedural government will regulate?

No. As with the exchanges and the PCIPs, the feds will only do it if a state prefers not to. States have autonomy in enforcing this provision.

This proposed regulation does not establish a standard for unreasonableness that a State must use or apply; nor does it require a numerical standard to be applied under State law to determine whether a rate increase is unreasonable. Rather, a State regulator would apply the applicable standards that exist under State law.

Obamacare recognizes there are savings in volume

The larger your insurance pool ..the bigger your savings. Can you believe there are people in this country who are so self centered that they do not want their fellow Americans to be able to receive medical care if they become ill?

Thankfully, Obamacare is now the law of the land. People like my son, who are just starting out can now be covered under their parents healthcare and not be price gouged by going on the market as a single insured

Thanks Obamacare!

:clap2:

You should be thanking the middle class Americans who are subsidizing you, NOT 0bamacare...

Although I am not surprised you would be thanking daddy gubmint... It's in your blood...

Can you imagine that!

Obamacare is a government program that actually helps struggling middle class Americans.

Imagine being gravely ill and told your benefits have run out
Imagine surviving cancer as a child and being told nobody wants to cover you as an adult
Imagine struggling with a small business and finding you are priced out of health insurance
Imagine having to file for bankruptcy because of healthcare bills?

Thanks 0bamacare!

Imagine paying for it yourself, freeloader...

Selfish ass....

So the fedural government will regulate?

No. As with the exchanges and the PCIPs, the feds will only do it if a state prefers not to. States have autonomy in enforcing this provision.

This proposed regulation does not establish a standard for unreasonableness that a State must use or apply; nor does it require a numerical standard to be applied under State law to determine whether a rate increase is unreasonable. Rather, a State regulator would apply the applicable standards that exist under State law.

Even when the federal government says they will regulate you say they want?
What does regulate mean?

Later this fall, we will issue a regulation that will require state or federal review of all potentially unreasonable rate increases filed by health insurers

Talking about being dishonest.

Last edited:
Even when the federal gopvernment says they will regulate you say they want?
What does regulate mean?

Later this fall, we will issue a regulation that will require state or federal review of all potentially unreasonable rate increases filed by health insurers

Are you dense? My quote is from that regulation. Let me repeat it for you.

There, it's in color for you.

Even when the federal gopvernment says they will regulate you say they want?
What does regulate mean?

Are you dense? My quote is from that regulation. Let me repeat it for you.

There, it's in color for you.

What is a regulation?

You should be thanking the middle class Americans who are subsidizing you, NOT 0bamacare...

Although I am not surprised you would be thanking daddy gubmint... It's in your blood...

Can you imagine that!

Obamacare is a government program that actually helps struggling middle class Americans.

Imagine surviving cancer as a child and being told nobody wants to cover you as an adult
Imagine struggling with a small business and finding you are priced out of health insurance

Thanks 0bamacare!

Selfish ass....

Ever been REALLY sick?
Ever had hundreds of thousands in medical bills?
Ever had to wonder if you could save your home and still pay your medical bills?
Ever had a seriously ill child you have to take care of?

You don't care......selfish ass

Next:

0bamacellcare (free cell plans for everyone), 0bamacablecare (free cable/internet for everyone), 0bama1080pcare (free hi def flat-screens for everyone)

Exemptions for the wealthy who can "opt out", of course...

Can you imagine that!

Thanks 0bamacare!

Selfish ass....

Ever been REALLY sick?
Ever had hundreds of thousands in medical bills?
Ever had to wonder if you could save your home and still pay your medical bills?
Ever had a seriously ill child you have to take care of?

You don't care......selfish ass

This will still happen under 0ssiahcare.... Your 0ssiah won't be able to save them...

You don't care.... You got yours....

Selfish ass...

What is a regulation?

In this case, it's a reaffirmation of state autonomy over rate review.

Nope stop the dishonest double talk

Regulations that will require. The feds are telling the states what to do.

It's right there you can't lie about it.

Next:

0bamacellcare (free cell plans for everyone), 0bamacablecare (free cable/internet for everyone), 0bama1080pcare (free hi def flat-screens for everyone)

Exemptions for the wealthy who can "opt out", of course...

hey homey, can I get one of those Obama1080pcare programs please?:eusa_whistle:

If they don't pay, I'm suggesting that the child pays it. Whose plan it is is irrelevant. If someone's mooching off their parents, that's a private matter and 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with it.

obamacare has nothing to do with it? WOW talk about stupid. Iobamacare is allowing it to happen. Without it it would never happen.

No, dingus, you're wrong. 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with WHO PAYS the premium. Yes, the HCR made it possible for people to carry their children on their policy for longer (if they CHOOSE TO, that is), but does not mandate that the PARENTS PAY for the coverage. Are you suggesting it should be illegal for parents to pay for their childrens' insurance? Imbecile...

So yes, talk about stupid; That is, YOU, once again.

Yes, review is required. That's the point. But states determine the standards and processes of that review and they implement it, not the feds. States are administering this provision of the law (and many others). Do you remember how this strand of the thread began? With you asking "If the federal government is not adminstering obamacare...". Guess what? In the instance we're discussing here, they're not.

If they don't pay, I'm suggesting that the child pays it. Whose plan it is is irrelevant. If someone's mooching off their parents, that's a private matter and 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with it.

obamacare has nothing to do with it? WOW talk about stupid. Iobamacare is allowing it to happen. Without it it would never happen.

No, dingus, you're wrong. 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with WHO PAYS the premium. Yes, the HCR made it possible for people to carry their children on their policy for longer (if they CHOOSE TO, that is),

q Cuyo- why was this stipulation created to begin with?

Yes, review is required. That's the point. But states determine the standards and processes of that review and they implement it, not the feds. States are administering this provision of the law (and many others). Do you remember how this strand of the thread began? With you asking "If the federal government is not adminstering obamacare...". Guess what? In the instance we're discussing here, they're not.

You're Double talking again a REGULATION is what she said and thats what it is A regulation is the dictates of what the federal government wants.

And this portion of the letter
In other words you will do it our way or we will put you out of busniess.
We will also keep track of insurers with a record of unjustified rate increases: those plans may be excluded from health insurance Exchanges in 2014

No, dingus, you're wrong. 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with WHO PAYS the premium. Yes, the HCR made it possible for people to carry their children on their policy for longer (if they CHOOSE TO, that is), but does not mandate that the PARENTS PAY for the coverage. Are you suggesting it should be illegal for parents to pay for their childrens' insurance? Imbecile...

Gawd I am glad that most of America is not as smart as you. We would really be fucked.

No, dingus, you're wrong. 'Obamacare' has nothing to do with WHO PAYS the premium. Yes, the HCR made it possible for people to carry their children on their policy for longer (if they CHOOSE TO, that is),

q Cuyo- why was this stipulation created to begin with?

Because mom &or dad are more likely to belong to a group rate, whereas Jr. might not have access to one, and it's an economy of scale, best I can figure.

Gawd I am glad that most of America is not as smart as you. We would really be fucked.

You're an idiot - There's really not much else to say.

You're an idiot - There's really not much else to say.

No really I am thankful Most Americans are not as smart as you. I am glad most have common sense and can see through your type of obama hype. Thank God for people with common sense the smart people would destroy us if we allowed them the chance.

Forum List

Back