Thanks Obamacare!

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Well the New Year is here and I am now able to put my 23 yr old son back on my health insurance plan. Saves us $1800 a year in premiums

Those with pre-existing conditions and who are over their lifetime cap must be happy too

Well the New Year is here and I am now able to put my 23 yr old son back on my health insurance plan. Saves us $1800 a year in premiums

Those with pre-existing conditions and who are over their lifetime cap must be happy too

I am so happy for your 23 year old son who gets to remain dependent on mommy and daddy for another 3 years, before his entitlement ends and he has to pay his own way in life. :eusa_whistle:

I am so happy for your 23 year old son who gets to remain dependent on mommy and daddy for another 3 years, before his entitlement ends and he has to pay his own way in life. :eusa_whistle:

Me too! Shame on the Democrats for delaying your sons' inevitable toss to the wolfpack for another 3 years.

How is it saving you money? Looks like it would cost you less with one less person that you have to pay for. Damn why can't people grow up when they become an adult instead of sucking off mommy and daddy?

Unfortunately, more and more employers no longer offer health insurance. He works as a welder for a small company and was thrown to the wolves when he had to get a personal health insurance plan.

For young people, finding a job is hard enough
Finding one with full benefits is nearly impossible

My gawd, can you believe people actually crow about living off the backs of others via the Federal Guberment.

Isn't it great when government does things to help working people rather than just for the super wealthy?

Unfortunately, more and more employers no longer offer health insurance. He works as a welder for a small company and was thrown to the wolves when he had to get a personal health insurance plan.

I wouldn't think about living off my parents, shame on your adult son for allowing this.

Back in a time, 23 you were living and making it on your own.

What the hell happened? We've raised a generation of Wusses

I wouldn't think about living off my parents, shame on your adult son for allowing this.

Welcoming my son back to the umbrella of family health insurance

If insurance companies did not screw those who are self employed or those who work for small companies, it would not be necessary

Thanks Obamacare...... Looking out for the working people of America

:clap2:

"Unfortunately, more and more employers no longer offer health insurance. He works as a welder for a small company and was thrown to the wolves when he had to get a personal health insurance plan."

Had it not have been for ObamaCare, those companies that offered health insurance would not have had to drop or reduce their health insurance plans or premiums. O. is running the health insurance companies out of business so everyone can be on Medicaid and the progressive party has more power and control. Your son could have been left to his own initiative and resources to figure out the results of the madness, not turn back to mommy and daddy. You do him a disservice by allowing him to become dependent on you again. You forestall his journey into maturity and responsibility, by bailing him out. The easy way does not an accountable person make??

Forum List

Back