Thanks Obama-voters

Im just sitting here this morning watching my assests evaporate as all sections of the stock and bond markets tank again today.
And it's not really me Im saddest for. It's the people that are too old to recoup anything, the ones the Democrats don't care anything about, that make me most unhappy.

Thanks for NOTHING Obama Drones. My only consolation is it'll hit you too.:D
Stock Market? What kinda' wimp plays the Stock Market?

I only care about the win/loss record of the Pittsburg Steelers! And every weekend my friends and I get together and impress each other with our manly understanding of the stats of all the teams.

What kinda' nerd watches the Stock Market all day? :confused:

Im just sitting here this morning watching my assests evaporate as all sections of the stock and bond markets tank again today.
And it's not really me Im saddest for. It's the people that are too old to recoup anything, the ones the Democrats don't care anything about, that make me most unhappy.

My portfolio has doubled since Obama has been president

What are you doing wrong?

My portfolio has doubled since Obama has been president

What are you doing wrong?

You're about as much a liar as that asshole President we have!

You're welcome. :cool:

Capitalism sucks... doesn't it?

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

You must have missed the.....

.....a real record-breaker!!!!!

moron... they did that when shrub was president.

loon

I made money with Bush. Hell I made money with Clinton. All I've made with Obama is a big bag of nothing I sincerly hope YOU wind up holding.:D

So you must have sold off in October 2007 before the market crashed if you made money with Bush. If you haven't made anything with Obama then you must not have been in the market since he was elected.

With my family being in the home building business I started liquidating as soon as I heard 'There may be a problem with the housing market. ' That was Aug of 2006.
But as usual you Obama-drones only think of yourselves. Of course I made money. But so many are still buried in the housing crisis, that was started , by-the-way when Bill Clintons 106th lame duck congress trashed the Glass-Steagal act and brought us down this sorry road.

You must have missed the.....

.....a real record-breaker!!!!!

It sure was but lets not forget why that happened. Clinton, another Dim, got rid of the Glass Steagal act. . .another bone head move by your dumb party of losers

You're welcome.

Bush's last year of office my 401k lost $50K.

Paybacks are a bitch.

That's the part that makes me smile too.

Definition of SCHADENFREUDE

: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

I like it, because the only way to thoroughly end liberalism is to take it down to the very last act.

Yeah......we're really worried about your troops.

content-000444.jpg

quote-orwell-chickenhawks.gif

544893_530876316939731_519069949_n.jpg

Whaaaa?? Are you sure you aRen't looking at your IQ??
tHE MARKET HAD MANAGED TO GO UP TO 13, 500 until Obama got elected. Now it's at 12.5 a ONE THOUSAND point loss.

It went up to 13,500 WHILE Obama was president. You have to be full of shit or you are one of the few people who hasn't managed to make money between Obama's inauguration through present.

welll, Ace, Ive done okay but so many out there lost everything because of you people and you dumb moves and many are too old to recoup. But don't let me interrupt your thinking of nobody but yourself, by all means.

You're welcome.

Paybacks are a bitch.

aw payback ... the reason dems vote. Hate America much?

The stock market is the free market and markets fluctuate. Yes there's a sell off happening, intelligent investors will start buying stocks at bargain basement prices and there will be a rally again. If the stock market free market fluctuations scare you, maybe you should get out of the market the next time your stock values rise. Invest in CD's or annuities.

You're welcome.

Paybacks are a bitch.

Well, it was your boy, Bill Clinton that did that to you. Congrats ! Another simple minded Dim misses the point AGAIN!:D

The stock market is the free market and markets fluctuate. Yes there's a sell off happening, intelligent investors will start buying stocks at bargain basement prices and there will be a rally again. If the stock market free market fluctuations scare you, maybe you should get out of the market the next time your stock values rise. Invest in CD's or annuities.

I'm not scared, Im young enough to get it back plus I bailed in 2006 and went on a spree in 2009-10 when stocks were on sale. I worry about those that lost everything and are too old now to get it back.

Forum List

Back