Thanks Obama-voters

CandySlice

This is a Dark ride
Apr 7, 2009
Houston Texas
Im just sitting here this morning watching my assests evaporate as all sections of the stock and bond markets tank again today.
And it's not really me Im saddest for. It's the people that are too old to recoup anything, the ones the Democrats don't care anything about, that make me most unhappy.

Thanks for NOTHING Obama Drones. My only consolation is it'll hit you too.:D

Im just sitting here this morning watching my assests evaporate as all sections of the stock and bond markets tank again today.
And it's not really me Im saddest for. It's the people that are too old to recoup anything, the ones the Democrats don't care anything about, that make me most unhappy.

That's the part that makes me smile too.

You're welcome.

ObamaWreck_lightbox.jpg

That's the part that makes me smile too.

Definition of SCHADENFREUDE

: enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others

I like it, because the only way to thoroughly end liberalism is to take it down to the very last act.

moron... they did that when shrub was president.

loon

I made money with Bush. Hell I made money with Clinton. All I've made with Obama is a big bag of nothing I sincerly hope YOU wind up holding.:D

So you must have sold off in October 2007 before the market crashed if you made money with Bush. If you haven't made anything with Obama then you must not have been in the market since he was elected.

Last edited:
the DOW is up +28, what market are you looking at?

Whaaaa?? Are you sure you aRen't looking at your IQ??
tHE MARKET HAD MANAGED TO GO UP TO 13, 500 until Obama got elected. Now it's at 12.5 a ONE THOUSAND point loss.

It went up to 13,500 WHILE Obama was president. You have to be full of shit or you are one of the few people who hasn't managed to make money between Obama's inauguration through present.

Last edited:

You know the Dow's up about 50% since Obama took office, right?

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back