Thanks for the tax break Barry!

"Barry", as you seem to enjoy calling him did give him something - the same thing that Bush gave all the rich people - a tax cut.

I thought Obama was going to raise everyone's taxes.

Until my previous post in this thread, I have never called Mr. Obama "Barry", therefore you are wrong in your assumption that I "enjoy" calling him that. The OP, however, did call him "Barry", as do others. In fact, the thread is named "Thanks for the tax break BARRY". Either way, I still maintain that "Barry" gave the OP nothing. Working people's income taxes were given to the OP. "Barry" gave the OP squat.

Why do you assume that the OP got back more than he paid? Is it just because anyone who supports Obama must be a welfare queen?

Why are tax cuts bad when Obama does it, but really awesome the rest of the time?

I assumed nothing. I stated that if the withholdings are sufficient to cover the refund, he got his own money back.

Are you implying that all Obama supporters are "welfare queens"? I certainly wasn't the one who said that. Hundreds of thousands of Obama supporters could buy and sell me and all I own many times over.

I have no idea why anyone would think a tax cut was "bad". You'll need to ask someone who has voiced that opinion.

Until my previous post in this thread, I have never called Mr. Obama "Barry", therefore you are wrong in your assumption that I "enjoy" calling him that. The OP, however, did call him "Barry", as do others. In fact, the thread is named "Thanks for the tax break BARRY". Either way, I still maintain that "Barry" gave the OP nothing. Working people's income taxes were given to the OP. "Barry" gave the OP squat.

Why do you assume that the OP got back more than he paid? Is it just because anyone who supports Obama must be a welfare queen?

Why are tax cuts bad when Obama does it, but really awesome the rest of the time?

I assumed nothing. I stated that if the withholdings are sufficient to cover the refund, he got his own money back.

Are you implying that all Obama supporters are "welfare queens"? I certainly wasn't the one who said that. Hundreds of thousands of Obama supporters could buy and sell me and all I own many times over.

I have no idea why anyone would think a tax cut was "bad". You'll need to ask someone who has voiced that opinion.

Do you deny that his taxes were cut? Therefore he "got" a tax cut, one that was put into place by Barack Obama. You were the one claiming that "Barry gave the OP squat" and "Working people's income taxes were given to the OP".

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

Your tax dollars are your tax dollars.

My tax dollars are also your tax dollars.

Boy aren't you greedy

If your personal withholdings were enough to cover the credits you were given then you broke even. If you "got back" more than you paid in, the excess was covered with someone else's withholdings. Either way, "Barry" didn't give you squat.

I'm not getting back more than I put in. its MY money I'm getting back. So fuck off.

Good for you, then you know that at least that portion of your tax dollars will be put to good use. Congratulations. F**king off now.....

Do you deny that his taxes were cut?

Of course taxes were not cut by either Obama or Bush, you cannot CUT taxes and increase spending since all that amounts to is a Tax increase shift , as in shifting tax increases from the now into the future since eventually that revenue shortfall needs to be paid back with interest, it's a neat trick politicians use to buy your support for the now and leave the problem of making up the revenues to some other poor schmuck that gets elected in the future.

So let me get this straight.

Your tax dollars are your tax dollars.

My tax dollars are also your tax dollars.

Boy aren't you greedy

If your personal withholdings were enough to cover the credits you were given then you broke even. If you "got back" more than you paid in, the excess was covered with someone else's withholdings. Either way, "Barry" didn't give you squat.

"Barry", as you seem to enjoy calling him did give him something - the same thing that Bush gave all the rich people - a tax cut.

What tax cut?

My marginal tax rate was not reduced and neither was yours.

What tax cut?

Duh captain oblivious ......

Looks like my wife and I will be getting quite a bit back more this year than last year.

I normally get $800 of my $2000 in annual education expenses as a credit. Thanks to Barry, I'll be getting all $2000.

Add in another $800 for the "Making Work Pay" credit, and that's $2000 more this year compared to last year.

Thanks Obama!

Wait till next year when the BUSH TAX CUTS ARE GONE.

Looks like my wife and I will be getting quite a bit back more this year than last year.

I normally get $800 of my $2000 in annual education expenses as a credit. Thanks to Barry, I'll be getting all $2000.

Add in another $800 for the "Making Work Pay" credit, and that's $2000 more this year compared to last year.

Thanks Obama!

BUSH didn't "cut" any taxes....wake the fuck up and learn basic math will ya?

Thanks Obama!

Sure thing, keep singing that tune next year.

Sure thing, keep singing that tune next year.

Stop being inane, you cannot "cut" taxes while raising spending...... or can't you grasp basic math ?

Bush raised your taxes in the future
Obama raised your taxes in the future

When are you gonna wake the fuck up and grasp simple math?

bush didn't "cut" any taxes....wake the fuck up and learn basic math will ya?

sure thing, keep singing that tune next year.

stop being inane, you cannot "cut" taxes while raising spending...... Or can't you grasp basic math ?

obama raised your taxes in the future

when are you gonna wake the fuck up and grasp simple math?

moron.

sure thing, keep singing that tune next year.

stop being inane, you cannot "cut" taxes while raising spending...... Or can't you grasp basic math ?

moron.
No I don't think you're a "moron" I just have clear evidence that you cannot handle basic math.... SO .. don't be so hard on yourself., you're not a "moron" clearly you're just a run of the mill "idiot".

Have a nice day :)

moron.
No I don't think you're a "moron" I just have clear evidence that you cannot handle basic math.... SO .. don't be so hard on yourself., you're not a "moron" clearly you're just a run of the mill "idiot".

Your ignorance is appalling. Don't much like it when it is pointed out do you?

What tax cut?

Duh captain oblivious ......

I'm sure you meant obvious.

Because you cannot show me that tax rates were cut.

Credits, rebates, additional deductions are not tax cuts.

LOL, when did you figure that your insults made any difference to me? was it before or after I exposed your foolishness? The inquiring public wants to know. .....

That being said, sally forth and endeavor to do your best to entertain me, for I desire yet another good laugh at your expense. :D

LOL, when did you figure that your insults made any difference to me? was it before or after I exposed your foolishness? The inquiring public wants to know. .....

That being said, sally forth and endeavor to do your best to entertain me, for I desire yet another good laugh at your expense. :D

Laugh all you want, the reality is Bush gave us tax cuts that expire this year. You claiming otherwise is hilarious.

Laugh all you want,
Thanks , I am and I commend you for not taking it personally that it's mostly at your expensive... you rock !

the reality is Bush gave us tax cuts that expire this year.
Riddle me this Forest, if you take in less revenues yet increase expenditures what's the likely result?

You claiming otherwise is hilarious.
I'm sure it's not nearly hilarious as you being "fooled again" by the political critters in Washington D.C. by yet another "tax cut", how many times are you gonna fall for that before you wake up and realize your childrens future are being flushed down the drain .. .oh wait lemme help you out ....

*caution big numbers here... fingers and toes won't suffice*
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Forum List

Back