I's up to you MASS..do you do the Kennedy "honor" vote or vote to stop this insanity?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
So my question to all you democrats in Mass is?

Are you going to do a Ted Kennedy "honor vote"--this coming Tuesday, or are you going to vote to stop this insane spending, Obamacare & also a vote to break-up Harry Reid's filibuster proof senate.

That's my multi-trillion dollar question? A vote for Scott Brown would send a shot that could be heard all the way to Washington D.C. by your state.

JUST DO IT!

Last edited:
So my question to all you democrats in Mass is?

Are you going to do a Ted Kennedy "honor vote"--this coming Monday, or are you going to vote to stop this insane spending, Obamacare & also a vote to break-up Harry Reid's filibuster proof senate.

That's my multi-trillion dollar question? A vote for Scott Brown would send a shot that could be heard all the way to Washington D.C. by your state.

JUST DO IT!

I think that you mean next Tuesday.

What really angers me, is that the democrats are calling this " Ted Kennedy's" seat. What an arrogant statement to make. It's the citizens of Massachusett's seat, not the democrat party's seat or Kennedy's seat. We will see, I certainly hope that the citizens of Massachusetts wake up and smell the coffee on this. I am praying that they do.

They were, after all, home of the first tea party movement, they can be again with their vote.

When the people of Massachusetts learn that Obama has cut yet another deal with Unions, forcing non-union workers to pay higher taxes on their health care while Union workers are exempted--- this just might send them over the cliff to vote for Brown.

It was not enough that we have already done the Louisianna Purchase, the Corn Husker Kick back. Now it's the Unions. Good Grief!!!!

If this health care were any good, you would not have to buy votes for it.

What really angers me, is that the democrats are calling this " Ted Kennedy's" seat.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, it was David Gergen that called it that and given Mr. Brown's response to Gergen's question, I'd be willing to bet Mr. Gergen regrets making that reference.

That being said there are plenty of other Democratic Party blunders going on in the Massachusetts special election to be angry about (or laugh at depending on how you choose to look at it).

Forum List

Back