FBI Investigating Illinois black Democrat Mayor Tiffany Henyard for Abuse of Power After She Shut Down Businesses That Don’t Donate to Her

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Black pols are the worst. Just look at the crew that makes up the Congressional Black Caucasians*.

* In Memoriam, Rush Limbaugh.

I remain steadfast in my opinion that theft of taxpayers money should be a capital crime. Corruption sinks nations fast.

She can lean into the Briben/Menendez defense.... those white mother fuckers are still walking our streets with gold bars falling out their pockets.... she's on firm ground, too.

This uppity black woman is about to get a wakeup call with reality. Who in the hell does she think she is?

Superbadbrutha

Al Capone's come in all colors, shapes & sizes!

It's funny to see this.

I am in the midst of getting ready to build a home and talking with the builder he grew up on Illinois before moving here. He mentioned 2 days ago about Illinois being just about the most corrupt state he has ever seen.

So none of this surprises me

Noice.... and let's not forget that her #2 was just indicted for fraud.

Dems just being Dems, but getting caught for it now. :cool:

Want a good laugh?

download.jpg

The rumor is that Lori was heard to say:

'Bitch better pay me back that money she owe me or I'm going to lay a whuppin' on her ass.' - Lori

Noice.... and let's not forget that her #2 was just indicted for fraud.

Dems just being Dems, but getting caught for it now. :cool:

Want a good laugh?

View attachment 937013

The rumor is that Lori was heard to say:

'Bitch better pay me back that money she owe me or I'm going to lay a whuppin' on her ass.' - Lori

Lizard lady lashes luridly lacerating lascivious legislator!

Forum List

Back