Thank you Trump for dissin the King Holiday. thank you

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. KING.....someday, dear friend, someday

I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

Yet you voted for Obama, because of the color of his skin, not the content of his fucked up character...Go back to your ghetto.

• Banned
wow.....IM2's head is gonna explode......~S~
Rational reason thought conscious blacks will take this as needed commetary, those that find these words and insult, will only deepen my resolve and conclude how so right I am.

Im not hating on us, I'm just frustrated that we still struggle with issues that King persued with his life and we do nothing to make the dream a true reality, nothing...except nigga's fucking white woman, hating their own vs being hung for it.....I hope Dr. King wished for just a bit more than that

Rational reason thought conscious blacks will take this as needed commetary, those that find these words and insult, will only deepen my resolve and conclude how so right I am.

Im not hating on us, I'm just frustrated that we still struggle with issues that King persued with his life and we do nothing to make the dream a true reality, nothing...except nigga's fucking white woman, hating their own vs being hung for it.....I hope Dr. King wished for just a bit more than that

ROTFLMAO!!! Always the fucking victim!

Yet you voted for Obama, because of the color of his skin, not the content of his fucked up character...Go back to your ghetto.
Yeah when Hillary could have been elected and you could bitch about that..

To celebrate Martin Luther Negro Day I am going to have BBQ watermelon and wash it down with some Colt 45 Malt Liquor.

I liked King,but it was a Southern white man who helped him achieve his dream and get the civil rights and voting act passed.

Like white people followed George Washington's speeches?

I do believe in todays world the Black man is his own worst enemy….

If a thinking objective Black person supports Conservative thought

they are ridiculed in every imaginable vicious vile way by their own

and others from the left. The last thing in the world the power brokers

on the left want is thinking open minded Black People.

As long as Drugs and thugs and treating your women like whores

Is glamorized and rewarded your people will have problems….

I also realize there are deeper more complex things in the mix

that could be debated for years, but the fact is any Black person

can be a success in America today,

those that can’t use racism as an excuse.

Name another Country where anyone of any race has a better chance for success……

It isn't even 9 o'clock in the morning, tiger. I'm sure our President will honor MLK, the great conservative hero of the 1960's with an appropriate tweet today.

Remember that Dr. King's beloved niece, Alveda King, endorsed the Trumpster who is carrying out the man's legacy.

In President Trump's opinion, the late Nobel Prize nominee was one of the most tremendous public figures that really influenced his life.

Jesse Jackson was more in line for power thus using his color of his skin to promote his thuggery. Many blacks saw this is "social justice", while many white saw it as it is,"thuggery". Not all blacks are stupid, I know, my friends who own their own business, look at the victims of liberalism and just shake their heads...Seems that you cant teach an old dog new tricks..

We could all celebrate MLK day by attending a Communist rally because he supported communism. In fact he received support money from the Soviets. The original Russian collaborator.

Or we could hire a White whore. He loved White whores.

To celebrate Martin Luther Negro Day I am going to have BBQ watermelon and wash it down with some Colt 45 Malt Liquor.
Hey, while at it, bitch, why not roast a squirrel and drink a can of Trump hooch? Listen, sending for me with this racist rant....you boiled bastards, seriously need to come up with some near hate shit.....cause we all know, at every family reunion south of Dixie is a black baby with his negro daddy and white mop there...including yours, mf':abgg2q.jpg:

Most white prostitutes during Dr. King's life would not have relations with black guys or charge extra.

It would make sense that this kind of racial barrier would be one that he'd be interested in eliminating.

We could all celebrate MLK day by attending a Communist rally because he supported communism. In fact he received support money from the Soviets. The original Russian collaborator.

Everybody loves white ho's.....I mean there's not a ww in this country that don't fantasize fuckin black men, not one...and you white boys know it...that's why you idiots support Trump who by the way would fuck a dust hole, if it was recorded by Fox

I liked King,but it was a Southern white man who helped him achieve his dream and get the civil rights and voting act passed.
We all know white people in power helped push the King agenda....but lets never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever forget, that black exclusion was why. I mean if you can't vote, its kinda hard to get shit done, ya think???

Hey, while at it, bitch, why not roast a squirrel and drink a can of Trump hooch? Listen, sending for me with this racist rant....you boiled bastards, seriously need to come up with some near hate shit.....cause we all know, at every family reunion south of Dixie is a black baby with his negro daddy and white mop there...including yours, mf':abgg2q.jpg:

Having a national holiday for that asshole is as racist as it gets. The sonofabitch only gets a holiday because of the Liberals pandering to the filthy ass minorities. Should be called Libtard White Guilt Day.

There are many more accomplished Americans that deserve a holiday more than that piece of shit.

Forum List

Back