Thank you Trump for dissin the King Holiday. thank you

I supported MLK back in the day, and I still support his message.

if there is a single black poster in this forum who supports his actual message, I have yet to see one.

I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. KING.....someday, dear friend, someday
He didn't forgo it he and VP Pence went to that asinine memorial in DC this morning. King was a womanizer,plagiarist,alcoholic and communist. My kids did a little homeschooling today and instead missed Friday for Robert E Lee's birthday and will take Veterans day off instead of this BS "holiday"

I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

He didn't forgo it he and VP Pence went to that asinine memorial in DC this morning. King was a womanizer,plagiarist,alcoholic and communist. My kids did a little homeschooling today and instead missed Friday for Robert E Lee's birthday and will take Veterans day off instead of this BS "holiday"
Oh great, two more little morons we will have to straighten out...

Yet you voted for Obama, because of the color of his skin, not the content of his fucked up character...Go back to your ghetto.
Racist fuck.

I supported MLK back in the day, and I still support his message.

if there is a single black poster in this forum who supports his actual message, I have yet to see one.

MLK today would be like...

dfatk8.jpg

Yeah, I watched the president of the United States forgo other stuff in favor of laying a wreath at the MLK, Jr. Memorial yesterday. But I’m sure to racist blacks like you it was somehow a big dis to Rev. King.

Forum List

Back