Thank you Trump for dissin the King Holiday. thank you

Or we could hire a White whore. He loved White whores.

Most white prostitutes during Dr. King's life would not have relations with black guys or charge extra.

It would make sense that this kind of racial barrier would be one that he'd be interested in eliminating.

Or he just liked White nookie.
What I find so interesting and so justified, is the white bitch that got a 13 year old black kid murdered just because he said something to her....IS STILL ALIVE TODAY....SEEING:

white women slobber over dark meat
OJ getting off for killing a ww
a black man kickin a bitch in the head in hotel lobby
nigga's making single parent mops a main staple in society.....all this shit this white monster is seeing and a 13 year old is dead because he smiled at this whore.

To celebrate Martin Luther Negro Day I am going to have BBQ watermelon and wash it down with some Colt 45 Malt Liquor.
Hey, while at it, bitch, why not roast a squirrel and drink a can of Trump hooch? Listen, sending for me with this racist rant....you boiled bastards, seriously need to come up with some near hate shit.....cause we all know, at every family reunion south of Dixie is a black baby with his negro daddy and white mop there...including yours, mf':abgg2q.jpg:

Having a national holiday for that asshole is as racist as it gets. The sonofabitch only gets a holiday because of the Liberals pandering to the filthy ass minorities. Should be called Libtard White Guilt Day.

There are many more accomplished Americans that deserve a holiday more than that piece of shit.

After this post, I have to put mf's like you on ignore....but listen, your hatred of minorities wouldn't come a mynute close to the hatred we have you mf's, not even close.

To celebrate Martin Luther Negro Day I am going to have BBQ watermelon and wash it down with some Colt 45 Malt Liquor.
Hey, while at it, bitch, why not roast a squirrel and drink a can of Trump hooch? Listen, sending for me with this racist rant....you boiled bastards, seriously need to come up with some near hate shit.....cause we all know, at every family reunion south of Dixie is a black baby with his negro daddy and white mop there...including yours, mf':abgg2q.jpg:

Having a national holiday for that asshole is as racist as it gets. The sonofabitch only gets a holiday because of the Liberals pandering to the filthy ass minorities. Should be called Libtard White Guilt Day.

There are many more accomplished Americans that deserve a holiday more than that piece of shit.

After this post, I have to put mf's like you on ignore....but listen, your hatred of minorities wouldn't come a mynute close to the hatred we have you mf's, not even close.

It is not hatred of anything. It is disdain for Liberal pandering to minorities, which is dispicable. I also disdain Liberals for a lot of other things.

It's the South, that's who's been down here the longest. :dunno:

The MLK holiday was a mistake. He was a flawed man (like all of us), and did a lot of good, but no more than a lot of other people. And like a lot of people, his message evolved over time, so that people on both sides of the political spectrum can quote him, claiming they are honoring his legacy by, for being "color blind," or for pushing "affirmative action," and all of its progeny.

The holiday should have been called "Great Americans Day," with the first one celebrating MLK, and in subsequent years celebrating some other historically-significant American who was not a President. The annual celebration would become a teaching tool, with educators focusing on a different "great" American every year, and maybe learning a little history in the process.

The MLK holiday was a mistake. He was a flawed man (like all of us), and did a lot of good, but no more than a lot of other people. And like a lot of people, his message evolved over time, so that people on both sides of the political spectrum can quote him, claiming they are honoring his legacy by, for being "color blind," or for pushing "affirmative action," and all of its progeny.

The holiday should have been called "Great Americans Day," with the first one celebrating MLK, and in subsequent years celebrating some other historically-significant American who was not a President. The annual celebration would become a teaching tool, with educators focusing on a different "great" American every year, and maybe learning a little history in the process.

Why not a day just for honoring the men that were awarded the Medal of Honor? At least they deserve it.

I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. KING.....someday, dear friend, someday
You appear to be very upset that black men are dating white women. That blacks are not making more of an effort to rise up above ghetto ways and mentality.
Yet you use words like dis. You write as an uneducated black, almost as if you are white pretending to be black.
Consider that blacks need to understand that by showing themselves to be less others expect less. When your writing is not equal to those you are trying to communicate with you place yourself lower. When the music you put out glorifies killing, rape, drugs and other socially acceptable things then others expect less. In short look around at everyone not just blacks, not just whites, everyone. Look at what they consider to be normal and acceptable. Do you and others follow the pattern of normal and acceptable or do you not try to fit that because you feel that you should somehow be different? Does that difference limit you? Then consider change.

I liked King,but it was a Southern white man who helped him achieve his dream and get the civil rights and voting act passed.
If you are saying it was LBJ, you are so wrong. It was the Republicans that most voted for the civil rights bill of 1963 that forced the hand of LBJ, while he voted against the civil act of 1957...https://www.politifact.com/texas/st...on-opposed-every-civil-rights-proposal/rights

It just wasn't LBJ who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights Act, it was John F. Kennedy who did as well.

And although then Senator Humphrey DID vote for the bill, his failure to denounce JFK and LBJ in the 1960 election cycle and indeed his support of those two, means that HHH was a disgrace for a human being as well.

You’re more fun after the pills/booze kick in. That or you’ve got multiple personalities, or more than one person’s posting as tigerred.

wow.....IM2's head is gonna explode......~S~
Rational reason thought conscious blacks will take this as needed commetary, those that find these words and insult, will only deepen my resolve and conclude how so right I am.

Im not hating on us, I'm just frustrated that we still struggle with issues that King persued with his life and we do nothing to make the dream a true reality, nothing...except nigga's fucking white woman, hating their own vs being hung for it.....I hope Dr. King wished for just a bit more than that
Do you ever collectivize white folks?

I am not at odds with people in my community -- however I can't single-handedly fix every issue in the black community, I can only be the example that makes racist whites angry at me because I don't fit any of their stereotypes.

Thank you Trump for dissin the King Holiday.

It doesn't look like dissin...

ehj79s.jpg

ehj79s.jpg

I find it absolutely extraordinary that Trump dissed our soldiers in France, those who fought in WWll, yet pays homage to negros in america, all because the deflection will hit the news...we all know, he and Pence are secretly pissing on the monument, its just that we can't see their peters.

Happy Birthday Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson. RIP.

This is the birthday we should be celebrating today, not that asshole that every ghetto street in America is named after.

ehj79s.jpg

I find it absolutely extraordinary that Trump dissed our soldiers in France, those who fought in WWll, yet pays homage to negros in america, all because the deflection will hit the news...we all know, he and Pence are secretly pissing on the monument, its just that we can't see their peters.

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a photo of them pissing on the monument?

I am one of those few black folk, that find the hypocritical celebration of the King Holiday by anybody of color, ie blacks...is a slap in the face to his superior legacy. It enrages me to see people getting all upset because a white racist, ie Trump is forgoing the holiday to persue what ever...who cares?

Black people in this country has done nothing to upgrade, improve nor adhere to the legacy Dr. King bestowed upon his people. 200 plus years, we're still at odds with each other, still hovering at the bottom of the economic and education scales, still considered low level citizens and still number one in all the negative attributes bestowed on society. And the love we have for our race is a joke.

Until black people find appreciation and pride in their race, which we do not, until black people embrace their legacy, the struggle and the gifts it has given us, NONE US IN MY OPINION ARE WORTHY.

All that happened becuase blacks willingly entered back into slavery for their Democratic overlords in the 1960s

Look at what happens when one of yall (kanye) step off the plantation though, there's a black waiting with a whip "get back on that plantation ya high yaller negro"

You are right. And the glorification of the culture of failure we see and hear in pop art from the black community has set the civil Rights movement back decades.

200 years? Me thinks you need to read up on history. I don't think he was killed that long ago.

Forum List

Back