Thank you Santa for my gift. Carson Wentz out for the season with torn ACL

I keep hearing people talk about holding the eagles to 7 points in 1 half. Who the fuck cares about 1 half when they ended up with 30 some points? What the fuck kind of wacky ass logic is that

Well if the cowboys was able to do it and was short-handed, what the fuck you think will happen with FOLES??????

You a stupid mutherfucker
Don't need a foul mouth arguing about FB Now if you're talking about trump ...........

I keep hearing people talk about holding the eagles to 7 points in 1 half. Who the fuck cares about 1 half when they ended up with 30 some points? What the fuck kind of wacky ass logic is that

Well if the cowboys was able to do it and was short-handed, what the fuck you think will happen with FOLES??????

Don't need a foul mouth arguing about FB Now if you're talking about trump ...........

I get heated when someone pretends to know football

Poor Eagles. Redskins suck but at least have 3 SB wins..... they are the NFC East clunkers

Just remember there are no poor bookmakers,,,,,,,,Very very few can come out ahead......Was it Miami a 13 point dog beating Pitt Mon nite?

Just remember there are no poor bookmakers,,,,,,,,Very very few can come out ahead......Was it Miami a 13 point dog beating Pitt Mon nite?
New england my bad

since there is no wentz, the game will be a lot closer now

What don't you get about they ended up with 30 some points? Who cares when the points were scored the point is you still got blown out dummy

What don't you get about they ended up with 30 some points? Who cares when the points were scored the point is you still got blown out dummy

Foles is not the type of Qb who is going to lead the team to 30 pts

Eagles will need help with points from

1. Defense..........pick 6
2. Special Teams........punt return

Foles is not a BIG PLAY type of QB with mobility which is why he is the backup

Foles is not the type of Qb who is going to lead the team to 30 pts

Eagles will need help with points from

1. Defense..........pick 6
2. Special Teams........punt return

Foles is not a BIG PLAY type of QB with mobility which is why he is the backup
You have got to be one of the stupidest homer football fans I've ever seen. Go look up the film on foles. Most of his touchdown passes are big plays. You don't know jack shit about football just stop talking about it

The eagles give up 19 points per game. That's near the top of the league. Even an anemic offense can score 20 points. Just shut the fuck up

The eagles give up 19 points per game. That's near the top of the league. Even an anemic offense can score 20 points. Just shut the fuck up

They gave up a lot against good offenses

35 last week and 24 the week before

Yeah and despite that they're still ranked 4th in defense. What the fuck point are you trying to prove other than you're just a hater Dallas fan suffering from a huge case of sour grapes

Yeah and despite that they're still ranked 4th in defense. What the fuck point are you trying to prove other than you're just a hater Dallas fan suffering from a huge case of sour grapes

Because they played a lot of shitty teams with dookie QB's

You played basically the same teams except for 2 NFC teams. What's your excuse?

You played basically the same teams except for 2 NFC teams. What's your excuse?

The defense didnt really shut down the skins, Panthers and giants. Their star qb made more plays who they dont have until next year

Bye

When I saw the title of this thread thanking Santa for your gift, I thought you must have finally bagged yourself a fat white chick.

Fat white chicks are not allowed in my apt

If they're breathing, willing and have cable then they are your type...

Nope, it clearly states on page 9 of the lease under Vistors

"The only women who are allowed to enter this apartment during your lease for visits is attractive black or latina women with pretty feet. No white or chinese women are allowed in this apartment at all."

When I saw the title of this thread thanking Santa for your gift, I thought you must have finally bagged yourself a fat white chick.

"The only women who are allowed to enter this apartment during your lease for visits is attractive black or latina women with pretty feet. No white or chinese women are allowed in this apartment at all."

You will die as a virgin!

Also stop cheering on the injuries will ya!!!

You will die as a virgin!

Also stop cheering on the injuries will ya!!!

I will sleep good if you got hit by a car

Forum List

Back