Thank you Santa for my gift. Carson Wentz out for the season with torn ACL

Well I'm not sure who Wentz is but to cheer on a knee injury is terrible and shows us all whats wrong with Cowgirl fans and the NFL in general...This is one of the reasons I've turned the NFL off years ago...

yeah reminds me of the LA TRAITER fans when the Raiders played in LA,Cowboys fans are just the same as them,they cheer on injurys to opposing teams. I am obviously an LA Ram fan,but I sure as hell did not want to see wentz get hurt.

now any real NFL fan who cares about the integrity of the game WOULD want to see that happen to tom brady though.brady and michael vick are the two exceptions in football.lol

Well I'm not sure who Wentz is but to cheer on a knee injury is terrible and shows us all whats wrong with Cowgirl fans and the NFL in general...This is one of the reasons I've turned the NFL off years ago...

yeah reminds me of the LA TRAITER fans when the Raiders played in LA,Cowboys fans are just the same as them,they cheer on injurys to opposing teams. I am obviously an LA Ram fan,but I sure as hell did not want to see wentz get hurt.

now any real NFL fan who cares about the integrity of the game WOULD want to see that happen to tom brady though.brady and michael vick are the two exceptions in football.lol

I am not cheering the injury just the fact that he can't play. Ok Mongo?

Feeling good and relieved

No eagles SB appearance this year

we now know what you look like in real life FBJ.:biggrin: just wondering,WHY are you wearing that ski mask?:haha:

Makes me sick that anybody would act like this guy here in this video.Wentz is a class act.a good guy.

we now know what you look like in real life FBJ.:biggrin: just wondering,WHY are you wearing that ski mask?:haha:

Makes me sick that anybody would act like this guy here in this video.Wentz is a class act.a good guy.

Wentz is a good guy but since I hate the eagles it's a good feeling that he can't play until next season

I would love it if every good quarterback went down with a career ending injury so that Detroit can finally win a Super Bowl. Even then we’d find a way to screw it up

I need Atlanta to lose here. Anything you can do would be appreciated

Looks like Atlanta will be at the Linc playing the Eagles in Mid January

Green bay was eliminated tonight. Cowboys will be eliminated next sunday

You're assuming the falcons are going to beat New Orleans or LA on the road. They could possibly take LA but they're not beating New Orleans

You're assuming the falcons are going to beat New Orleans or LA on the road. They could possibly take LA but they're not beating New Orleans

The saints have a average offense with a aging QB and no defense

Dude you literally have watched no other football besides your cowboys. The saints are ranked around 10th in defense and they're the number 1 offense in football in points scored and top 5 in yardage. And Brees is having arguably an MVP season. Stop being such a homer and actually watch other football if you're going to discuss it

Dude you literally have watched no other football besides your cowboys. The saints are ranked around 10th in defense and they're the number 1 offense in football in points scored and top 5 in yardage. And Brees is having arguably an MVP season. Stop being such a homer and actually watch other football if you're going to discuss it

I dont trust the saints

Atlanta got lucky last week and they got lucky against the Lions earlier in the season. None of that is going to change the fact they gave away a Superbowl last year and they aren't going to win it all this year either CLEARLY by the way they are playing.

I dont trust the saints
Riiiight, now that you got called out you back peddle. A playoff game against them in New Orleans is going to be tough to win

Forum List

Back