Thank you Santa for my gift. Carson Wentz out for the season with torn ACL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Feeling good and relieved

No eagles SB appearance this year

When I saw the title of this thread thanking Santa for your gift, I thought you must have finally bagged yourself a fat white chick.

Sad to hear

He was having an outstanding year

NFC teams will still have to play in Philly in January.......not easy to do

All I have to say is...

here_we_go_classic_round_sticker-r83a6f8d7de0d4b33a4685366de14ae06_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

When I saw the title of this thread thanking Santa for your gift, I thought you must have finally bagged yourself a fat white chick.

Fat white chicks are not allowed in my apt

Well I'm not sure who Wentz is but to cheer on a knee injury is terrible and shows us all whats wrong with Cowgirl fans and the NFL in general...This is one of the reasons I've turned the NFL off years ago...

Well I'm not sure who Wentz is but to cheer on a knee injury is terrible and shows us all whats wrong with Cowgirl fans and the NFL in general...This is one of the reasons I've turned the NFL off years ago...

Im nit cheering a knee injury, im cheering because he cant do anymore damage to me because he is that good

Im nit cheering a knee injury, im cheering because he cant do anymore damage to me because he is that good
It's not even nearly as funny and awesome as how many times romo got taken out

Foles may not be wentz as far as mobility, but the dude's career numbers show that he's been an above average quarterback. He's got better numbers than a lot of starting QB's. With our running game and our defense we don't need a top 5 quarterback

Foles may not be wentz as far as mobility, but the dude's career numbers show that he's been an above average quarterback. He's got better numbers than a lot of starting QB's. With our running game and our defense we don't need a top 5 quarterback

Let me try this again while the liquor stores are still open

The eagles offense was averaging 30 pts a game with wentz, you can now cut that in half

I'm a giant fan who now hopes eagles kick ass

Giants now have a 60% chance of beating the eagles

Giants now have a 60% chance of beating the eagles
giants suck My HS team would give them a game

Foles never been in control of a team like this. He will fail

Forum List

Back