Thank you Republicans

because of your dogged persistence DADT will not be lifted and homosexuality will not be openly flaunted and displayed in the military, you've done the military a great deed as I am opposed to the repeal of DADT, I'm glad you have chosen to ignore a flawed Pentagon study that falsely gave the impression that soldiers and their fmilies are accepting of homosexuality. I can now relax for my last five years assured that i will not have to be forced accept homosexuality in the military. HOOAH!!!

You're right. It won't be open. They'll just keep it hidden and you won't know who they are. But at least you wear your bigotry out in the open. I do give you credit for that.

As most liberals do

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Your kind has done the damage blocking every damn thing for the sake of a handful of rich people, good luck trying the get the non rich majority to cosign that shat.

what exactly is, His Kind?:lol:

Peter puffers?

because of your dogged persistence DADT will not be lifted and homosexuality will not be openly flaunted and displayed in the military, you've done the military a great deed as I am opposed to the repeal of DADT, I'm glad you have chosen to ignore a flawed Pentagon study that falsely gave the impression that soldiers and their fmilies are accepting of homosexuality. I can now relax for my last five years assured that i will not have to be forced accept homosexuality in the military. HOOAH!!!

gay

Has people HAD ENOUGH of being called a racist, bigot, homophobe, blaa blaa blaa just BECAUSE you have different VIEWS on things.?

I know I have..:eusa_whistle:

When VIEWS are BIGOTED VIEWS, what else would you call it?

My views are not bigoted, I think people who feel my views are bigoted are the real bigots and not me.

Sure they are. You look down your nose at "effeminate males," of course that's bigoted.

Judging anyone before getting to know them is being bigoted.

Last edited:
Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

There wasn't a fillibuster proof majority.

You're right. It won't be open. They'll just keep it hidden and you won't know who they are. But at least you wear your bigotry out in the open. I do give you credit for that.

As most liberals do

I like to know how I'm a bigot when I'm not.

Has people HAD ENOUGH of being called a racist, bigot, homophobe, blaa blaa blaa just BECAUSE you have different VIEWS on things.?

Try "traditional" maybe "moral"

"Traditional" sure as shit isn't a pre-requisit to moral, as history has shown, and further......moral is a subjective term.

My views are not bigoted, I think people who feel my views are bigoted are the real bigots and not me.

Sure they are. You look down your nose at "effeminate males," of course that's bigoted.

Juding anyone before getting to know them is being bigoted.

Effeminancy by males would be disrespect to the uniform and the good order and discipline of the military and no one would take their orders seriously, not even me. If you're a man act like one and if you're a woman act like a woman.

Look up the word "bigot", I'd argue that most everyone is bigoted in one way or another to some degree. Are you not devoted to your opinions? Do liberals in general treat conservatives with intolerance and hatred?

Bottom line is before you call anyone a bigot, look in the mirror first.

Look up the word "bigot", I'd argue that most everyone is bigoted in one way or another to some degree. Are you not devoted to your opinions? Do liberals in general treat conservatives with intolerance and hatred?

I have a mirror in this very room, thanks!

Also, thanks for agreeing with my post :razz:

The fake vet posts more bullshit... who woulda thunk it?

I have a mirror in this very room, thanks!

Also, thanks for agreeing with my post :razz:

Thanks for admitting your own bigotry.

Effeminancy by males would be disrespect to the uniform and the good order and discipline of the military and no one would take their orders seriously, not even me. If you're a man act like one and if you're a woman act like a woman.

"act like a man" "act like a woman" - - - those are the parameters around which people become bigoted.

Also, all gay men are not "effeminate," regardless. That's a stereotype. That's "pre-judging," or "prejudice."

Right wingers always lie. It's all they know they lie. The "filibuster party" is the one in power. You guys are sickening. You held America hostage once again. It won't be the last.

"act like a man" "act like a woman" - - - those are the parameters around which people become bigoted.

I thought Jeff Gannon was very macho.

gannon-gate6.gif

Right wingers always lie. It's all they know they lie. The "filibuster party" is the one in power. You guys are sickening. You held America hostage once again. It won't be the last.

True to form. Obama uses the hostage word and now the left regurgitates the hostage word. Do you truly not see how the politicians manipulate your thinking?

The GOP does it as well. When are we going to wake up and realize this? The two parties have divided this country, and we are puppets following their lead.

FYI...that hostage word? It can be used another way too...and be just as valid....

"The democrats are holding the American people hostage. They refuse to allow the middle class a tax break unless they are able to increase the taxes on the business owners. It is their way of punishing those that benefit from a capitlitstic society"

You see? It can go both ways.

Me? I see right through it. I wish others would as well.

Also, all gay men are not "effeminate," regardless. That's a stereotype. That's "pre-judging," or "prejudice."
So true.

What apparently some of this folks fail to realize is that one hell of a lot of gay men are not effeminate, they're hyper masculine.

They appear to be real man's men and ironically they truly are.

The most highly decorated person I knew while in the NAV was that sort of gay man.

And there's four or five guys alive today, because this gay man was there in country and in uniform to haul their wounded butts out of harm's way, too.

Forum List

Back