Thank you Republicans

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
because of your dogged persistence DADT will not be lifted and homosexuality will not be openly flaunted and displayed in the military, you've done the military a great deed as I am opposed to the repeal of DADT, I'm glad you have chosen to ignore a flawed Pentagon study that falsely gave the impression that soldiers and their fmilies are accepting of homosexuality. I can now relax for my last five years assured that i will not have to be forced accept homosexuality in the military. HOOAH!!!

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Is this troll joking, or is he just another bigoted Dem?

I'm not trolling or joking, I'm giving Repugs some rare credit for doing something right, which they rarely do. Democrats are putting gays in danger by calling for a repeal of DADT.

Thanks but we can handle ourselves fine, I did, so did my x. Like I told Ollie, bigotry really puts a damper on one's patriotism or service, what a shame.

Anyway, this is a rare issue where I know my party's wrong, and so does the majority of Americans and the military.

Sooner or later, repeal will pass, we'll be able to marry, and we'll stop being 2nd class citizens, don't like it? Oh fuckin well dude.

Last edited:
Is this troll joking, or is he just another bigoted Dem?

I'm not trolling or joking, I'm giving Repugs some rare credit for doing something right, which they rarely do. Democrats are putting gays in danger by calling for a repeal of DADT.

Thanks but we can handle ourselves fine, I did, so did my x. Like I told Ollie, bigotry really puts a damper on one's patriotism or service, what a shame.

Anyway, this is a rare issues where I know my party's wrong, and so does the majority of Americans and the military.

Sooner or later, repeal will pass, we'll be able to marry, and we'll stop being 2nd class citizens, don't like it? Oh fuckin well dude.
\

Listen up Repug, your kind have values that are not up to the values that the military holds and the last thing I want to see is effeminate male soldiers possibly giving me orders. You all can do what you like in your sex life just keep it to yourselves, thats all DADT is saying.

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Your kind has done the damage blocking every damn thing for the sake of a handful of rich people, good luck trying the get the non rich majority to cosign that shat.

Your kind has done the damage blocking every damn thing for the sake of a handful of rich people, good luck trying the get the non rich majority to cosign that shat.

what exactly is, His Kind?:lol:

Your problem is you have an "us v them" mentality.

Someone doesn't become my enemy simply because they earn alot of money. They don't become my friend for earning alot of money either.

Nor does someone become my friend or enemy simply because they have no money.

Money is quite irrelevant. People are what's important. And all people should be treated fairly. Not treated different because of their income.

You are also factually wrong. Most of the United States, even the so called poor, are among the wealthiest 5% of the worlds population.

You honestly think people driving, watching tv, and talking on a cell phone w/blue tooth are poor?

Another explanation of the failure:

GayPatriot Harry Reid Defeats DADT Repeal

Harry Reid Defeats DADT Repeal
Posted by B. Daniel Blatt at 3:43 am - December 10, 2010.
Filed under: 111th Congress,DADT

If Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had been serious about repealing Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell (DADT), he would have put the matter on the Senate calendar back in June, shortly after the House voted to overturn the ban. Instead, he waited until last September just as the Senate was preparing to adjourn before the fall elections and again pushed the matter back until this month, the final weeks of the current Congress.

While left-of-center bloggers may fault Republicans for blocking repeal (yes, they do have a point), the bulk of the blame lies with Harry. He’s had the votes to break a filibuster. There have always been least three Republicans who would have voted for repeal — and break a filibuster. The question is why didn’t he reach out to Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and work with her on the proper manner to bring the matter to the Senate floor.

But, it appears the Nevada Democrat once again antagonized the Maine Republican.

While many on the left are busy badmouthing Republicans, they also need to ask why didn’t Harry Reid move this matter when time was on his side. And why he failed to reach out to Republicans who favor repeal.

Links at site for those interested in what happened, not just partisan rhetoric.

There is some DIRTY DIRTY politics going on by the Democrats-Progressives-Commie folks.

They had TWO YEARS to throw all this crap out and had the votes for it.

WHY DIDN'T THEY?

And of course we have the Democrat-Commie controlled Lamestream media falling RIGHT IN LINE in Reporting on how this is ALL THE REPUBLICANS fault for VOTING AGAINST THINGS.

Don't fall for ANY OF THIS CRAP.
And get your NEWS from other sources besides the Lamestream media for the REAL NEWS.

There is some DIRTY DIRTY politics going on by the Democrats-Progressives-Commie folks.

WHY DIDN'T THEY?

And of course we have the Democrat-Commie controlled Lamestream media falling RIGHT IN LINE in Reporting on how this is ALL THE REPUBLICANS fault for VOTING AGAINST THINGS.

And get your NEWS from other sources besides the Lamestream media for the REAL NEWS.

Why so defensive?

I'm pleased with the outcome, regardless of how it happened.

HOWEVER, Obama is CINC. He could simply do what Trueman did in January 1948:

President Truman decides to end segregation in the armed forces and the civil service through administrative action (executive order) rather than through legislation.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Avatar4321
Most of the United States, even the so called poor, are among the wealthiest 5% of the worlds population.

Poor Americans are among the wealthiest 5% of the world's population!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta tell you...

There's only one thing worse than a super patriotic american clown... a super patriotic american clown ON DRUGS!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY DIDN'T THEY?

Why so defensive?

President Truman decides to end segregation in the armed forces and the civil service through administrative action (executive order) rather than through legislation.

not defensive, just pointing out the Games the Democrats are playing now and how the MSM is helping in it.

because of your dogged persistence DADT will not be lifted and homosexuality will not be openly flaunted and displayed in the military, you've done the military a great deed as I am opposed to the repeal of DADT, I'm glad you have chosen to ignore a flawed Pentagon study that falsely gave the impression that soldiers and their fmilies are accepting of homosexuality. I can now relax for my last five years assured that i will not have to be forced accept homosexuality in the military. HOOAH!!!

You're right. It won't be open. They'll just keep it hidden and you won't know who they are. But at least you wear your bigotry out in the open. I do give you credit for that.

Has people HAD ENOUGH of being called a racist, bigot, homophobe, blaa blaa blaa just BECAUSE you have different VIEWS on things.?

I know I have..:eusa_whistle:

WHY DIDN'T THEY?

Why so defensive?

not defensive, just pointing out the Games the Democrats are playing now and how the MSM is helping in it.

But when have Repubs ever been for DADT?

Last Week:

In his opening remarks at a hearing on the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy on Thursday, Senator John McCain of Arizona, the senior Republican on the Armed Services Committee, reiterated his strong concerns about ending the ban on gays serving openly in the military.

Mr. McCain dismissed a report released by the Pentagon this week that concluded that repealing the policy would pose a low risk to the military’s effectiveness, even at a time of war.

Don't you agree?

The homosexual problem is a problem that the Repugs dropped on the military and I give them credit for cleaning it up, the rare instance in which they cleaned up their own mess.

Has people HAD ENOUGH of being called a racist, bigot, homophobe, blaa blaa blaa just BECAUSE you have different VIEWS on things.?

I know I have..:eusa_whistle:

When VIEWS are BIGOTED VIEWS, what else would you call it?

Forum List

Back