Thank you Republicans

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Right wingers always lie. It's all they know they lie. The "filibuster party" is the one in power. You guys are sickening. You held America hostage once again. It won't be the last.

:lol::eusa_liar:

Also, all gay men are not "effeminate," regardless. That's a stereotype. That's "pre-judging," or "prejudice."
So true.

What apparently some of this folks fail to realize is that one hell of a lot of gay men are not effeminate, they're hyper masculine.

They appear to be real man's men and ironically they truly are.

The most highly decorated person I knew while in the NAV was that sort of gay man.

And there's four or five guys alive today, because this gay man was there in country and in uniform to haul their wounded butts out of harm's way, too.

You are correct but that does not change the fact that right now, in today's society, many people believe otherwise.

Yes, they are wrong to believe otherwise, but they do...and we can not lose site of that.

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Right wingers always lie. It's all they know they lie. The "filibuster party" is the one in power. You guys are sickening. You held America hostage once again. It won't be the last.

:lol::eusa_liar:

It's rdean... too much time has already been spent on that post.

Also, all gay men are not "effeminate," regardless. That's a stereotype. That's "pre-judging," or "prejudice."

I know not all gays are effeminate, duh, no shat dumbass, you just gave me the 64,000 dollar revelation of the week :rolleyes: but the ones that are would be an embarrassment and disgrace to the uniform. I wouldn't take such a person as serious.

So true.

What apparently some of this folks fail to realize is that one hell of a lot of gay men are not effeminate, they're hyper masculine.

The most highly decorated person I knew while in the NAV was that sort of gay man.

And there's four or five guys alive today, because this gay man was there in country and in uniform to haul their wounded butts out of harm's way, too.

If they're taking it and giving it up the rear end they're not hyper masculine, they're hyper perverted. Gay is most certainly not masculine.

I know not all gays are effeminate, duh, no shat dumbass, you just gave me the 64,000 dollar revelation of the week :rolleyes: but the ones that are would be an embarrassment and disgrace to the uniform. I wouldn't take such a person as serious.

It's your lack of confidence in the process to believe someone unqualified would reach a leadership position, and that's a disgrace to the uniform.

It's your lack of confidence in the process to believe someone unqualified would reach a leadership position, and that's a disgrace to the uniform.

Who said anything about qualifications dumbass? I said being effeminate in uniform in the performance of duties is a disgrace to the uniform and goes against the good order and discipline of the military, where do you read qualifications into that shat?

Who said anything about qualifications dumbass? I said being effeminate in uniform in the performance of duties is a disgrace to the uniform and goes against the good order and discipline of the military, where do you read qualifications into that shat?

You said earlier, and I quote: the last thing I want to see is effeminate male soldiers possibly giving me orders

Republicans have now made it a requirement in the Senate to get a super majority on every vote.

It's really not so hard to figure this out.

You're right. It won't be open. They'll just keep it hidden and you won't know who they are. But at least you wear your bigotry out in the open. I do give you credit for that.

As most liberals do

I like to know how I'm a bigot when I'm not.

your a bigot because you choose to judge something and someone you know nothing about
your a bigot because you assume that every gay male is effeminate
your a bigot because you fear you might catch the gay if around them
your a bigot because you think treating people differently because of they way they were born in right in this world

I know not all gays are effeminate, duh, no shat dumbass, you just gave me the 64,000 dollar revelation of the week but the ones that are would be an embarrassment and disgrace to the uniform. I wouldn't take such a person as serious.

just because an individual is gay and volunteers for the military doesnt necessarily mean he will be able to serve. there are many reasons people are excluded from military service.

the fact is that if anyone is willing to go to war and die for this country, i have respect for them. gay, straight or TG. those people give us the freedom to live our lives and speak our minds. maybe flaylo shouldve done some military service

Republicans have now made it a requirement in the Senate to get a super majority on every vote.

It's really not so hard to figure this out.

Got news for you Sallow.
The Dems are no better.

I believe in the two party system. I do not agree with how the two parties manipulate the system.

When they do...and they both do....the people tend to lose.

Why so defensive?

I'm pleased with the outcome, regardless of how it happened.

HOWEVER, Obama is CINC. He could simply do what Trueman did in January 1948:

not defensive, just pointing out the Games the Democrats are playing now and how the MSM is helping in it.

But when have Repubs ever been for DADT?

Last Week:

In his opening remarks at a hearing on the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy on Thursday, Senator John McCain of Arizona, the senior Republican on the Armed Services Committee, reiterated his strong concerns about ending the ban on gays serving openly in the military.

Mr. McCain dismissed a report released by the Pentagon this week that concluded that repealing the policy would pose a low risk to the military’s effectiveness, even at a time of war.

Don't you agree?

Meh...regardless, I'd like to debate the offtopical pros and cons of being queer.

Just having a majority in Senate is not full control. The minority party has the power to block debate with 40 votes and thus continue to block much needed and wanted legislation.

Pretending otherwise is all it seems you're doing.

Just having a majority in Senate is not full control. The minority party has the power to block debate with 40 votes and thus continue to block much needed and wanted legislation.

Pretending otherwise is all it seems you're doing.

Hey stupid, the Democrats had the majority in Congress and a filibuster proof Senate. They didn't need one single Republican vote to pass whatever the hell they wanted to pass.

So true.

If they're taking it and giving it up the rear end they're not hyper masculine, they're hyper perverted. Gay is most certainly not masculine.

My wife likes it like that sometimes! Does that mean we're gay? Or that I'm an effeminate male? :cuckoo:

Personally I don't think there are many flaming (effeminate) gay males that want to join the military.

Does that mean your against butch lesbian women from being in the military too? :razz:

Forum List

Back