Thank you Republicans

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Just having a majority in Senate is not full control. The minority party has the power to block debate with 40 votes and thus continue to block much needed and wanted legislation.

Pretending otherwise is all it seems you're doing.

Hey stupid, the Democrats had the majority in Congress and a filibuster proof Senate. They didn't need one single Republican vote to pass whatever the hell they wanted to pass.

They have these things called independant thoughts. R's should try it sometime.

Im flattered that you think us so powerful, but you have full control of Congress and the Executive Branch in a lame duck session. You can do anything you want with no political consequences.

How on earth have you been able to get more accomplished to destroy American in normal sessions and then roll over dead in a lame duck session? You guys lazy or something?

Just having a majority in Senate is not full control. The minority party has the power to block debate with 40 votes and thus continue to block much needed and wanted legislation.

Hey stupid, the Democrats had the majority in Congress and a filibuster proof Senate. They didn't need one single Republican vote to pass whatever the hell they wanted to pass.

Perhaps if the Democrats voted in Lock step fashion like the Republicans do. Currently the makeup of the Senate is 42 Republicans 56 Democrats and 2 Independents.

Does calling someone stupid make you feel superior?

Where a good republican is willing to give a person a helping hand.

Yeah as soon as i get as bad as that guy I'm going to seek some help, but of course that guy who I'm pinning my thoughts of seeking help on now lives under a bridge, hasn't had a decent meal in months or a shower, never got past the eight grade and is addicted to drugs and alcohol. yeah when I get that bad I'll look for help.

Independent thinking on the right? I'll check with Hanity, Rush, Fox and the other righty's star and see if that is OK.

Just checked it out and found out the truth below.
You certainly can think independent, as long you abide by the talking points of the right.

What I stated was a fact, what you stated is an opinion.

What I stated was fact. If they voted lock step and had filibuster proof, then obviously another factor is involved if legislation couldn't pass. Read: they don't vote lock-step. Boink.

Perhaps if the Democrats voted in Lock step fashion like the Republicans do. Currently the makeup of the Senate is 42 Republicans 56 Democrats and 2 Independents.

Does calling someone stupid make you feel superior?

Prove that the Republicans vote lock-step with each other.

When Al Franken was sworn in the Democrats had a filibuster proof Senate. Do they now? No. And no one said they did. Perhaps words used in the past tense is something you're unfamilier with.

Calling you stupid is accurate and you reinforce that description each time you post.

What I stated was fact. If they voted lock step and had filibuster proof, then obviously another factor is involved if legislation couldn't pass. Read: they don't vote lock-step. Boink.

So you're basing your "fact" on the premise of "if"?

Fact is they had a House majority and a filibuster proof Senate and they had the chance to pass any and all bills that they wanted. Fortunately some of them listened to their constiuents and voted accordingly.

Now prove that the (R's) don't have independent thought as you have implied.

Fact is they had a House majority and a filibuster proof Senate and they had the chance to pass any and all bills that they wanted. Fortunately some of them listened to their constiuents and voted accordingly.

It's not hard, they all (100%) made that pact last week, I'm sure you read about it.

It's not hard, they all (100%) made that pact last week, I'm sure you read about it.

No I haven't. Provide the link.

I'll look at it when I return on Monday.

Thank the Democrats. They killed it. They have all the power in Congress. Republicans have very little say in this Congress. That will change in January though. Happy New Year.

Thank the Democrats. They killed it. They have all the power in Congress. Republicans have very little say in this Congress. That will change in January though. Happy New Year.

Stop lying, Democrats don't have 60+ votes in the Senate so it would have been killed anyways. I'm happy it didn't get repealed so I'm not complaining. The military is not the place for effeminate males and masculine acting women who dress and act like men. The military demands and is all about professionalism.

Stop lying, Democrats don't have 60+ votes in the Senate so it would have been killed anyways. I'm happy it didn't get repealed so I'm not complaining. The military is not the place for effeminate males and masculine acting women who dress and act like men. The military demands and is all about professionalism.

Clearly you know no gay people, dudes especially. Hi, I'm gay, and here to finally enlighten you.

I'm just as masculine, maybe even more so than you. THE WHOLE POINT OF MALE HOMOSEXUALITY IS TO BE AN ESCAPE FROM FEMININITY, HENCE OUR ATTRACTION TO THE SAME SEX. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN IMMERSION IN OUR OWN MASCULINITY, AND THAT OF OTHER MEN.

That being said, Ima REAL homo, and I can't stand fems, in our community, we've drawn a line, FAGGOT MEANS FEM NOW, THE WANNABE WOMEN. I use it alot, but I'm just gay. Get it? This is simple.

Repeal of that ignorant, bigoted piece of the anti-gay Clinton admin. IS gonna happen eventually. Our patriotism is just as good as yours, and we're tired of being 2nd class citizens.

Clearly you know no gay people, dudes especially. Hi, I'm gay, and here to finally enlighten you.

I'm just as masculine, maybe even more so than you. THE WHOLE POINT OF MALE HOMOSEXUALITY IS TO BE AN ESCAPE FROM FEMININITY, HENCE OUR ATTRACTION TO THE SAME SEX. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN IMMERSION IN OUR OWN MASCULINITY, AND THAT OF OTHER MEN.

That being said, Ima REAL homo, and I can't stand fems, in our community, we've drawn a line, FAGGOT MEANS FEM NOW, THE WANNABE WOMEN. I use it alot, but I'm just gay. Get it? This is simple.

Repeal of that ignorant, bigoted piece of the anti-gay Clinton admin. IS gonna happen eventually. Our patriotism is just as good as yours, and we're tired of being 2nd class citizens.

If you give and especially receive sexual intercourse with another male you are not just as masculine and or more masculine than me, gay is not masculine. Your types can already serve in the military, whatever you do sexually you can keep it to yourself. DADT is not anti-gay, take your gay activism elsewhere, we in the military don't want any parts of it.

Flaylo wrote:

If you give and especially receive sexual intercourse with another male you are not just as masculine and or more masculine than me, gay is not masculine.
Says you, you who've already proven you know nothing bout us. It takes a REAL MAN, with a REAL high stamina level to bottom (that's what receiving is called btw), and Ima top (giver), and yea, it DOES. I know you've heard that you are what you eat. Well dude, guess that makes you a PUSSY.:lol:

Your types can already serve in the military, whatever you do sexually you can keep it to yourself. DADT is not anti-gay, take your gay activism elsewhere, we in the military don't want any parts of it.
Thank God that the majority of the military disagrees with you, as does every other one I know or have talked to, MYSELF included.

Flaylo wrote:

If you give and especially receive sexual intercourse with another male you are not just as masculine and or more masculine than me, gay is not masculine.
Says you, you who've already proven you know nothing bout us. It takes a REAL MAN, with a REAL high stamina level to bottom (that's what receiving is called btw), and Ima top (giver), and yea, it DOES. I know you've heard that you are what you eat. Well dude, guess that makes you a PUSSY.:lol:

If it wasn't for p***y you wouldn't be alive since it took one to make you, thats blows your bullshat out of the water and don't bother me with the details of your sick sexual lifestyle, its because of shat like that why DADY should be listed, real men don't want to hear about gay sexual exploits.

Thank God that the majority of the military disagrees with you, as does every other one I know or have talked to, MYSELF included.

The majority of the military never said they wanted DADT lifted, I took that survey also and they never directly asked that question and they never said they support gay activism. I'm a senior NCO about to take charge of a company in a leadership position, I know what I'm talking about.

There is some DIRTY DIRTY politics going on by the Democrats-Progressives-Commie folks.

They had TWO YEARS to throw all this crap out and had the votes for it.

WHY DIDN'T THEY?

And of course we have the Democrat-Commie controlled Lamestream media falling RIGHT IN LINE in Reporting on how this is ALL THE REPUBLICANS fault for VOTING AGAINST THINGS.

Don't fall for ANY OF THIS CRAP.
And get your NEWS from other sources besides the Lamestream media for the REAL NEWS.

Why so defensive?

I'm pleased with the outcome, regardless of how it happened.

HOWEVER, Obama is CINC. He could simply do what Trueman did in January 1948:

President Truman decides to end segregation in the armed forces and the civil service through administrative action (executive order) rather than through legislation.
DADT was implemented by executive order
if Obama really wanted to end it, he could do so the very same way

I have to agree, if Obama and the Democrats really wanted DADT repealed they could have done it, but they didn't so in a sense they're hypocrites to say the GOP are the real homophobes, but this just goes to show that hardly anyone supports homosexuality in the military.

Forum List

Back