Thank you, Mr. Romney!

Yes, he should.

The account I read in a Brit paper had Romney mentioning things that could be disconcerting this close to the opening of the games, things like threatened strikes by various groups and whatnot. And since he's in the unique position of having saved and run a successful Olympic games he obviously has a handle on the enormity, complexity, logistics, etc. of what it takes to pull it off.

But, another lame attempt duly noted.

Next!

Yes, he should.

The account I read in a Brit paper had Romney mentioning things that could be disconcerting this close to the opening of the games, things like threatened strikes by various groups and whatnot. And since he's in the unique position of having saved and run a successful Olympic games he obviously has a handle on the enormity, complexity, logistics, etc. of what it takes to pull it off.

But, another lame attempt duly noted.

Next!

Oh, right; so since he is the all-knowing all-powerful Oz, he should just tell everybody, regardless of rank, how they SHOULD be doing things (in his estimation).

Lame.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a thing.

Pay cash for the luxuries, you can finance the necessities like your house or your car.

See a doctor and have it cleared up.

The three best pieces of advice my Pop gave me. Why couldn't Mitt learn these simple guidelines?

No, that's okay. I like talking about you. =)

I know. I understand it.... I have a far more interesting life than you.

Exactly!

So, how's the book coming?

When's the wedding?

Have you picked your colors?

Is your ring so big, you can barely hold your hand up?

How big is the wedding party?

Did you pick your nom de plume yet?

Do you think you'll survive turning 30?

This thread is SOP for BrainDead. She makes a basic fuckup by accepting as gospel whatever some left wing hack says and gets seriously cranky when someone points out her lack of intellect.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a thing.

Pay cash for the luxuries, you can finance the necessities like your house or your car.

See a doctor and have it cleared up.

The three best pieces of advice my Pop gave me. Why couldn't Mitt learn these simple guidelines?

For the same reason Obama can't. They're politicians.

Here's the Telegraph's story of Romney shaking the Etch-a-Sketch.

Olympics: Mitt Romney seeks to play down London 2012 comments

His words contrasted with an interview he gave to US television channel NBC News shortly before arriving in London, in which he played up the teething problems which have beset preparations for 2012, and appeared to suggest that Britons would not get behind the Games.
"Do they come together and celebrate the Olympic moment? That's something which we only find out once the Games actually begin," he said.
"It's hard to know just how well it will turn out. There are a few things that were disconcerting.
"The stories about the private security firm not having enough people, the supposed strike of the immigration and Customs officials - that obviously is not something which is encouraging."
The remarks were greeted with anger, with many British supporters of the Games taking to Twitter to accuse Mr Romney of being graceless and rude.

Forum List

Back