Thank You Democrats!

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Show Democrats how much YOU appreciate them.

IMG_3773.jpg

Was driving Jackson, TN to Fancy Farm, Ky, near Mayfield Ky off the Purchase parkway, and back, yesterday. Saw $3.94/gal. at a Shell convenience store. Saw $4.07 just outside the subdivision, where I live in Jackson. Prices going down some, at least locally.

Was driving Jackson, TN to Fancy Farm, Ky, near Mayfield Ky off the Purchase parkway, and back, yesterday. Saw $3.94/gal. at a Shell convenience store. Saw $4.07 just outside the subdivision, where I live in Jackson. Prices going down some, at least locally.
I paid 3.70 something the other day near the river

$5.59 per gallon in California at Costco, compared to $6.49 at Mobil Station 2 miles away.
"Pretty cheap," yeah, right. Let's compare chemical and solvent prices to, oh, gold and diamonds.

Achieve net zero targets with Climeworks direct air capture will take your money for "putting carbon dioxide in the ground." How do you know if they really are doing it? Impossible to know. Who cares. Carbon dioxide is trivial. Water vapor is THE greenhouse gas. It is ~15,000 ppmv compared to an insignificant ~400 ppmv.

Absorption spectra2.png

Considering the size of most Americans, walking would be a good thing.

Look, that's all cute and funny and all but this is actually a serious problem that we have. It's one thing to joke about it to make us feel better about it, and it's another to not even care about it completely.

Look, that's all cute and funny and all but this is actually a serious problem that we have. It's one thing to joke about it to make us feel better about it, and it's another to not even care about it completely.

It’s more of an inconvenience than a serious problem.

Forum List

Back