Thank God This Ignorant Git

How about you actually replying to me with something more valid than "shes icky" (paraphrasing). Not much to take seriously, so why not go bother someone else?
Hey stupid, you're the one who commented on my post. How does that translate into me bothering you, idiot?

Because you're not saying much. Your follow through needs some work.
What, are you drunk or something? How about you stop trolling me?

Trolling you? I'm merely asking you for some originality and to actually make a point. So far you're just disappointing.

What does originality have to do with anything here?

Good point.

Hillary is an alcoholic, a power hungry alcoholic
How about you actually replying to me with something more valid than "shes icky" (paraphrasing). Not much to take seriously, so why not go bother someone else?
Hey stupid, you're the one who commented on my post. How does that translate into me bothering you, idiot?

Because you're not saying much. Your follow through needs some work.
What, are you drunk or something? How about you stop trolling me?

Trolling you? I'm merely asking you for some originality and to actually make a point. So far you're just disappointing.
I'm not here to impress you.

No shit.

Listen, we need to wake up and realize that the ones that caused and are the problem are not going to fix it.

As long as Congress is allowed legal bribery, insurance companies are going to bribe them and win over the people.

That's why "healthcare" costs 10x what it did 20 years ago, right about the time Congress voted themselves

immune from prosecution for taking bribes.

The first blow was during Carter. He vetoed it, and the crooks overrode him, then Reagan's 2nd congress voted

themselves the country's wealth.

Until that is rolled back, it's all smoke and mirrors.

When is that fucking bitch gonna retire??? So sick of hearing her cynical sniping and fear mongering. She's never had an original idea of her own, never accomplished a damn thing in her miserable life that wasn't achieved by screwing somebody over. The only people who support her are either low IQ idiots brainwashed by the media (like the sycophants at usmb) or people who don't want to end up smeared, slandered, or dead. She is one of the worst "people" in the world.
No positive message of any kind, just negative criticism of everyone else. That's all that psychotic bitch has EVER had. Why would anyone ever want to have anything to do with her?
The more she vents her spleen the better for the Republican party. She's a constant reminder of what we could have had to endure if Trump had lost.

When is that fucking bitch gonna retire??? So sick of hearing her cynical sniping and fear mongering. She's never had an original idea of her own, never accomplished a damn thing in her miserable life that wasn't achieved by screwing somebody over. The only people who support her are either low IQ idiots brainwashed by the media (like the sycophants at usmb) or people who don't want to end up smeared, slandered, or dead. She is one of the worst "people" in the world.
No positive message of any kind, just negative criticism of everyone else. That's all that psychotic bitch has EVER had. Why would anyone ever want to have anything to do with her?

God damn dude, triggered much? Yikes.
19225249_1606081649425907_7171215551656718166_n.jpg

But she's got back up and she's back.... does that hurt you that she's not gone crazy?

She always was a psychopathic POS.

45,000 American deaths associated with lack of insurance - CNN.com

This from 2009

"
45,000 American deaths associated with lack of insurance"

"A freelance cameraman's appendix ruptured and by the time he was admitted to surgery, it was too late. A self-employed mother of two is found dead in bed from undiagnosed heart disease. A 26-year-old aspiring fashion designer collapsed in her bathroom after feeling unusually fatigued for days."

"Research released this week in the American Journal of Public Health estimates that 45,000 deaths per year in the United States are associated with the lack of health insurance. If a person is uninsured, "it means you're at mortal risk," said one of the authors, Dr. David Himmelstein, an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School."

Facts on Deaths Due to Lack of Health Insurance in US

"It’s estimated there are between 20,000 and 45,000 deaths a year due to lack of health insurance."

Dying from Lack of Insurance - FactCheck.org

"Now, on to the tough question: Is the 45,000 figure accurate? We can’t say for sure, but scores of other studies also conclude that persons without health insurance have a higher chance of dying prematurely than those with health insurance."

"Ayanian’s testimony to Congress, March 2009: Uninsured Americans frequently delay or forgo doctors’ visits, prescription medications, and other effective treatments, even when they have serious disease or life-threatening conditions. … Because uninsured adults seek health care less often than insured adults, they are often unaware of health problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or early-stage cancer. Uninsured adults are also much less likely to receive vaccinations, cancer screening services such as mammography and colonoscopy, and other effective preventive services."

It's hardly difficult to see that A) the Republicans are stopping many poor people from getting adequate healthcare, that B) they couldn't give a damn and that C) many people are dying because of this and that D) they still don't give a shit.
Insurance companies, lousy doctors and on the take doctors, slime ball attorneys, bad management on the part of government agencies, chemical pushers, and let's not forget those pharmaceutical giants who push their shit that destroys peoples health too. Those are the biggest wreckers of good health in this country.

They should leave obamacare alone, then when it implodes. The democrats will really be the death party. The republicans are trying to save your sorry asses.

Republicans couldn't save a dingleberry from falling into their own underwear.
Hopefully they will leave obamacare alone and let it fail. Prove that Obama is an affirmative action fuck up.

Why does Mr. Slave want Mr. Hand up his ass?

They should leave obamacare alone, then when it implodes. The democrats will really be the death party. The republicans are trying to save your sorry asses.

Hopefully they will leave obamacare alone and let it fail. Prove that Obama is an affirmative action fuck up.

If they do that, then that will be yet another broken promise from the orange shitgibbon.

obmacare was never going to implode until Trump aid it was ... Im good with leaving Obamacare alone until it implodes arent you ?

:biggrin:

If they do that, then that will be yet another broken promise from the orange shitgibbon.
It will also be the end of the Democrat party. Also will put Obama in the worst president in history in the books. Some of us already know that he is the worse president in history. Democrats own obamacare 100%.

obmacare was never going to implode until Trump aid it was ... Im good with leaving Obamacare alone until it implodes arent you ?

:biggrin:
Obamacare will fail and it's just as it is when Obama forced it through. Only the unconstitutional mandate is gone. Other than that, it's the same. So yes let it implode and take the power of the democrats for good.

You know, there is one part of that bill that really bothers me. Why is there a retroactive tax cut for inheritance taxes in a health care bill?

Oh wait...I know, the Republicans saw all the savings they were going to get by throwing a bunch of people off healthcare insurance, and decided to do a retroactive inheritance tax.

I wonder......do they realize we are still involved in conflicts overseas and instead of giving the money to the rich, they could possibly use that money to pay for the war?

Forum List

Back