Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
Untitled.png

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

• Banned
View attachment 135176

Prisoners are in prison and some are facing the death penalty because they had a chance at a better life and they blew it.

The point you are trying to make is more fitting for children who are being aborted.

At last the CONVICTED felon on death row got a trial and a chance to defend themself.

Somebody with an IQ of 75 or 80 or 85, which is most people on death row, doesn't have a chance at life, just a chance of existence.

View attachment 135176

A. Retribution

• Banned
They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.
No they didn't put themselves on death row.
The Government put them there.
And its time the Government didn't.

We could always just deport them to Afghanistan. Works for me.

How about they are reported to the state's mental health system by the schools that they attend, and they're taken off the streets and put into the facility in the photograph,
before they do more serious crimes.

• Banned
View attachment 135176

A. Retribution

Retribution is (immediately) your job if you want it, while the crime is taking place.

Not the Government's job.

Americans have executed many innocent people, especially Blacks. The USA incarcerates more people per capita than any western democracy.

They got themselves on death row. It's not my problem to get them off death row.

How about they are reported to the state's mental health system by the schools that they attend, and they're taken off the streets and put into the facility in the photograph,
oWv546V.jpg

oWv546V.jpg

How about fuck you, fuck off back to Asia.
How about we deport you back to gookland.

oWv546V.jpg

How about you kiss my ass? :)

oWv546V.jpg

How about I put my size 13 men's caterpillar boots up your ass, gook boy.
Go back to gookland where nobody ever challenges the government there.

oWv546V.jpg

Only size 13 on the internet? I wear size 42 shoes.

oWv546V.jpg

Your size 42 gook is about maybe a size 7 American
Chink
:)

Chink

You do know that gook and chink apply to different nationalities, right?

Chink

Both apply to Asians.. so go back to Asia.

View attachment 135176

Somebody with an IQ of 75 or 80 or 85, which is most people on death row, doesn't have a chance at life, just a chance of existence.
This isn't about rank and file Dems. It is about people, and I use that term loosely, that have brutally murdered other people. If you want to pick up their care for the rest of their miserable lives, feel free to do so. Start a Go Fund Me page. Good luck, I guess.

Chink

Both apply to Asians

Did you learn that before dropping out of school?

Forum List

Back