Texas vs Gay Sex Marriage. Are Behaviors The Same As Race?

Will this boil down to the difference between actions/verb (gay sex) vs noun (race)

• Yes, since gay sex is a verb, it isn't the same as static race. Christians cannot participate.

• No, it doesn't matter whether gay sex is a noun or verb, it's a right!

• Maybe. This is going to be a very dissecting Hearing this time and not just generalizations.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh no. I pointed out that the use of the word bigot, is by definition: bigotry.

That's not the definition of bigot.

Reader, what you're witnessing in the above cited drivel, is a species of reasoning to which the scriptures refers to as 'babble'.

In this instance it is simply ignoring the laws of reason and substituting whatever it's subjective needs require.

On the bright side... It never fails to be hysterical, on one level or another.

Oh, this shit again. Ever thought about starting a blog?

ROFLMNAO!

Reader, what you're witnessing in the above cited drivel, is a species of reasoning to which the scriptures refers to as 'babble'.

In this instance it is simply ignoring the laws of reason and substituting whatever it's subjective needs require.

I say it HERE! And it comes out THERE!

Bigot: a person who is bigoted.

Bigoted:
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others; bigotry.

Bigotry:
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Reader, again, the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests upon two key elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

ROFLMNAO!

Bigoted:
having or revealing an obstinate belief in the superiority of one's own opinions and a prejudiced intolerance of the opinions of others; bigotry.

Bigotry:

Reader, again, the key to defeating Leftists in debate rests upon two key elements:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Yep, where in that definition does it state that one who calls someone else a bigot is by definition using bigotry? I'm missing that.

ROFLMNAO!

Bigoted:

Bigotry:

Yep, where in that definition does it state that one who calls someone else a bigot is by definition using bigotry? I'm missing that.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

Great, now find a dictionary and look up the word bigot or bigotry.

You used some fucked up logic about how anyone who uses the word bigot is a bigot so that you could label them a bigot. By your logic that makes you a bigot.

ROFLMNAO!

I used the definition of the word.

And usage of the word is not demonstrated by merely stating it...

You should get yourself a dictionary... And use it.

That way you may be able to avoid these little humiliations that you're so prone to heap upon yourself.

What is required to demonstrate usage of a word, other than stating it? :popcorn:

ROFLMNAO!

Bigoted:

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Great, now find a dictionary and look up the word bigot or bigotry.

ROFLMNAO!

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

What is required to demonstrate usage of a word, other than stating it? :popcorn:

ROFLMNAO!

Assuming you aren't trying to say that laughing is the answer, I'll ask again to see if you actually give an answer.

What is required to demonstrate usage of a word? If I say, "The man called me a bigot." am I not using the word bigot? If someone asked for the word bigot to be used in a sentence during a spelling bee, and a judge replied with, "George disliked all people of Asian descent, making him a bigot." would that judge not be using the word bigot? Perhaps what you really meant was that calling someone else a bigot is, by definition, bigotry. That's untrue, but a little less crazy than saying using the word bigot makes someone a bigot, then claiming that stating the word in a sentence is not using it. ;)

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?
Yes those are two different types of discrimination.
So...is discrimination based on gender different than discrimination based on race?
I don't know, why don't you tell us? For instance, why is it that people who do gay sex behaviors are superior to those who do polygamy or incest sex behaviors? Currently the ones doing gay stuff can marry who they ...ahem.. "love"...while the other sexual orientations of polyamory or incest cannot?

Please describe how just your sexual orientation is "special and set above" all others?

Is discriminating against someone based on race any different than discrimination based on sexual preference?
Yes those are two different types of discrimination.
So...is discrimination based on gender different than discrimination based on race?
I don't know, why don't you tell us? For instance, why is it that people who do gay sex behaviors superior to those who do polygamy or incest sex behaviors? Currently the ones doing gay stuff can marry who they ...ahem.. "love"...while the other sexual orientations of polyamory or incest cannot?
Please describe how just your sexual orientation is "special and set above" all others?
Learn what a sexual orientation is. Neither of your examples count.

Educate me on how wanting sex with the same gender is a sexual orientation and habitually wanting sex with multiple partners or your brother or sister isn't?

So, we've now had one week of same sex marriage equality being recognized as a constitutionally protected right. The meltdown continues. The world continues to turn.

Educate me on how wanting sex with the same gender is a sexual orientation and habitually wanting sex with multiple partners or your brother or sister isn't?
You don't know why incest is bad? What's wrong with you?
You don't know why gay sex marriage is bad? What's wrong with you? It's like I have to explain to an idiot why depriving kids of either a father or mother is detrimental to them.

Weirdo! That's just common sense...

Sex with multiple partners isn't polygamy, and wanting sex with your sibling still means you are either heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual.

Polygamy is a form of marriage, incest is a form of sexual activity, neither are sexual orientations.

Procreation isn't a prerequisite of marriage. It's an expectation.

Nope.

States have no expectation that marriages will result in children.

States even require some couples to prove that they cannot have children before they will allow them to marry.

Just Silly's homophobic fantasies again.

You don't know why gay sex marriage is bad? What's wrong with you? It's like I have to explain to an idiot why depriving kids of either a father or mother is detrimental to them.

No- your posts have nothing to do with common sense and everything to do with bigotry.

Gay marriage doesn't deny any children anything.

If a gay couple has children- 'gay marriage' means that their children will have married parents.
Denying them marriage just means that their children won't have married parents.

Why do you hate the children of homosexuals so much that you would deny them married parents?

No- your posts have nothing to do with common sense and everything to do with bigotry.

Gay marriage doesn't deny any children anything.

If a gay couple has children- 'gay marriage' means that their children will have married parents.
Denying them marriage just means that their children won't have married parents.

Why do you hate the children of homosexuals so much that you would deny them married parents?
She fears homosexuals. Homosexuals raising children she fears even more...

Forum List

Back